It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic warfare technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A while back I say a report of the Russian psychic warfare program that was run during the cold war. They were trying to create assassins/spies. I also remember some mechanical engines that were supposedly powered by tk. Does anyone know if programs like those are still going on .. either in Russia or here in the USA??

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There was an RV program run in the US through the 1980's until the early 1990's, but it has been ended now.

I don't know for sure, and anyone who professes to truly know about it is likely lying, but it is bettable that psychic weaponry is still in full swing by the US.

The types of energetic weaponry include, but are likely not limited to:

RK: Remote Killing - The overstimulation of the mind to such extremes that the person is killed, also performed by ordering a heartstop, which could theoretically be done with TPS (Telepathic Suggestion). This would be feasible over great distances by trained psions, best if naturals did it.

RV: Remote Viewing - The common one, a scientific method of using natural intuition and the general connection of all objects, sometimes accredited to the Astral Plane, of gathering varying degrees of information about a location, such as a military installment, or town, anything from the colour of the skies to people to the general type of object found in the area.

RI: Remote Influencing - The act of TPS, or Telepathic Suggestion, to impose actions of ones own upon another, essentially mind control. Remarkably easy to learn, just takes a greater amount of will and experience in Telepathy than your subject.

I generally manage to find a lot out about these things, you can trust a lot of the people at Psipog, and at Veritas, thought Veritas doesn't focus so tightly on Psionics, and does contain a lot of fluff..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The major challenge will be this

Has anyone found out of the Japanese program. I found verbal references but no information elsewhere.

China and Russia are running programs.

As for the US, I know they are but I refuse to speak of where it is being done. Their practitioners are loud and don't realize it. I chewed one of them out for it. he started to deny it and I told him to shut up and listen. If I could hear it so could the enemy. He said that he couldn't talk about it.

RK: rumored to have two US trained and only two trained in US.

CRV: your pretty much dead on. The main weakness is not able the MAJORITY of the time to see alpha alpha/numeric sequences during viewing. The exception is when they move into a PSI event.

RI: This is where my recent attempts have been focused. I have found AOL to quite protective. It will do the event but then their (targets) brain will immediately impose the AOL filters and go with it. I have personally theorized a way around it and am working with it.

If you think your are a victim of RI I recommend the following

Forget the garbage youve been told about white light protecting you and other garbage.

If someone is actively pursuing you with any form of RI do this. Focus on the feeling that your brain identifies as the perpetrator, and do the following.

Realize that attack establishes a link

Picture the firewall from your computer coming up in your head
Click Block on the little button you see
Your brain will do the rest

or/and

Send a little Trojan worm in an info packet to the sender
watch for the effects

Or

If you insist on the white light shield
Put it on the link or use it to severe the link they created

Remember each attempt at attack requires a new focus on your defense. It will take a lot of tries (makes it OJT) for your brain to do it automatically.

The truth of the matter is that they found during research that the majority of psi attacks where personal demons nothing more.

Go see a movie and actively have some fun. Will go a long way in your self defense program.

Note: I have studied a lot on the PSI programs of note is the fact they said that TK was unreliable most of the time not that it did not exist.

I have a felling it is like a new language and it is taking time for humanity to develop.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The phenomena called remote viewing is the alleged ability to perceive information about distant geographical locations without "sense" available to anyone is not requiring a talent. If this were true it would turn science on its head, texts would be rewritten, history transformed.

Physicist Milton Rothman shows that the transfer of info through space requires the transfer of energy from one place to another. Telepathy requires transmission of an energy-carrying-signal directly from one mind to another. ESP implies violations of the conservation of energy - that mass-energy can be neither created nor destroyed. THe principle of causality is that effect can not precede its cause. Physical principles say that Esp is impossible.

But if you look at quantum mechanics which studies subatomic particles, it has a 'weirdness' that is in the quantum realm where particles don't acquire some characteristics until they're OBSERVED by someone. They seemed to not exist until definitely - until a scientist, measured them by making reality subjective - meaning that we as observers create the universe ourselves, a product of our own imagination. Question that begs: is a tree really there when no one is looking?
...based on my readings of "how to think about weird things"

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by bookreader]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Esp does not require the breaking of rules. Their is an assumption so big you can miss it sometimes in that statement.

It works on different one I think then the one you suggest.

The observation principal only relates to a percentage point or two. If my personal theory hold true then it is more or less related to an episode of SG1

www.youtube.com...

3:18 - 4:22

explains the method. It is the most beautiful version of an explanation on new physics Ive seen. I know its just a show but it dawned on me while watching this for the first time that it explained it beautifully.

You make an assumption on existence and the sub structure of the universe and you pay.

I am however forced to admit for now that those using said psi abilities do expend their bodies normal processes thinking and focusing but the cost of connection are way lower then you think.

If I am agressive today I apologise, long bad day.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by groovyguru

I am into the whole bond brith certificate thing, but I see that in law and stuff of the kind. Secret military stuff is so far out, we can't even touch it. Just let it go.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I suspect that psychic phenomenon is better utilized to end warfare, than to promote it.

The psychic abilities of one's allies increase least entropically, when they increase least competitively. In addition to becoming more powerful psychics, I think one's allies should be using their telepathic abilities to become wiser human beings.

Enlightenment and psychic abilities can be shared in the exact same way. Enlightenment should be shared first so that you can establish a very high probability of trust amongst your friends.

Unconditional love can be triggered through meditation by focusing on love, concentrating on releasing all other emotions, maintaining a still posture for as long as it takes to liberate the heart from the ego. A disciplined practice of kindness and no blame.

Unconditional love can be triggered telepathically. If you have achieved an indiscriminately loving state of consciousness, and you have friends who also want to experience such a thing, communicate your emotion to them through telepathic group meditations – and help them let go of egotistical emotions.

Psychic abilities can be triggered telepathically if you communicate the exact thought process you experience when using them, to your friends.

Bookreader: my understanding is this. At every level of reality, energy transfer occurs constantly. The smaller the component in vibration, the less often it encounters resistance, & the faster it travels. Thought interacts with subtle vibrations because it is itself such a subtle vibration.

Wherever attention travels in one's imagination, it travels through physical reality – because a signal is sent to that location.

I think this thread underestimates the extent psychic research is covered up – a universally loving resistance movement, dedicated to objective free thinking, expanding globally, is the best weapon against psychic warfare I can think of.

Here's an idea, only applicable if you can astral travel/remote view: look up all the locations in the world most likely to be populated by trustworthy psychics, try to find an objective method of verifying they are trustworthy beforehand – then, without being intrusive about it, travel to them from the astral plane and introduce yourself. At that point, language is less a barrier because telepathy provides one the ability to communicate in terms of meaning, rather than in terms of abstraction.

Nonviolent mystical communities, such as those located in the Himalayas, might be a good starting point . . . To determine trustworthiness, study past behavioral patterns. Introduce yourself and your purpose, "knock", rather than barging right in.

What do the most ancient psychic communities in the world, wherever they may be, think of psychic warfare?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
@john the good

I agree with most of what you said it falls to me under a different category.

May I borrow your word usage for some other explanations. If I understand what you said, I would call it a form of voodoo or houdo. The magic theorem of simalarity is an operating principal that is quite at work. Such use of personal energy would create a much better world.

I notice I kinda went away from the topic in my response.

I whole heartedly believe at least the USN has an ongoing progect they are keeping under wraps. (personal observation)

Russia, last I heard I can only speculate. Putin was the KGB officer on some of their projects. I only get a very slight feel on the personal answer side.

China, No proof. Strong as hell Vibration and feelers.

UK, not as strong as china but there

What gets me is two incidents

Japan, It there strong vibe. Cannot pinpoint. They are appling stealth to an advanced degree.

France, weird vibe on the feel. No see a da#$ thing but it appears then moves.

I am more interested in Japan for now because I have heard nothing on it what so ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by groovyguru

Yes I do: A government guy just came up to me and said, "You know we have psychic people who can mess with anyone's heads and read anyone's mind, and I'm tellyou this becuaze I want you to be able to deafet us and give our secrets away. Come on man, if they have anyting that works do you really think they'd let ou know?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
the shinobi no mono of old japan were masters at this kind of war,

if you are interested in the psychological, psychic mastering of combat i suggest you read into the ninja.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
JohnTheGod says:

Bookreader: my understanding is this. At every level of reality, energy transfer occurs constantly. The smaller the component in vibration, the less often it encounters resistance, & the faster it travels. Thought interacts with subtle vibrations because it is itself such a subtle vibration.

I may have a tendancy to believe that its right. Because, to be a medium possibly telepathe on a strange way, I've never felt lowpower after a "contact". Whene I receive information, I felt ultimely connected, grounded directly to the universe and that give me a big rush of energy. I wake up at night or became insomniaque, with full adrenalyne rush. And I can be like a kid who need its ritalin lol

But, It should be hard energetically to contact someone, I dont know. I dont have a switch on and off and I habitually dont try hardly to contact or find a person or an entity. For two reason:

1-Receiving Information(of peoples around me), being contact by somes crazy un-organic entity or having trance is not really funny all the time.

2- I think that if something happen naturally its always ok for me. But, if the event is forced it is not the way for me to progress in life and the result of the contact can be false or fantasmagoric.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
By the way.... what is exactly an RI ?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

I think that RI means remote influencing? not sure...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Facinating

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bookreader

I was saying that scientists cannot be trusted today.

Einstien seems to think time moves energy, energy does not move time as seen by the fac that energy moves in the time that it is in.

All that can exist simutaneously does exhist simutaneously with the single purpose to continue it's existance.

If you can change the outcome of an effect by altering it's cause to include one's own cause in the same action that by definition is conservation of energy.

What is, is nothing more, nothing less as a collective of shared interes intellegence communicates in all ways and methods to generate the desired outcome. If all the variables were known then an overall intellegence could plan for and live with the outcome for all that is desired.

People with like interests flock together, it's the nature of humanity. Primary work in this area is best started with a read on Karl Jung. Have fun finding mysteries.

-note: to clarify emotions are not energy but a form of time and are more concious and complex than commonly thought. Thoughts are electric and endless. Our bodies obviously mass. since emotions are a form of time, no boundries at all and cannot be measured but only by how much action or inaction occurs subsequent to the influence of it and in it. If one was able to understand time better, perhaps one would be more able to conserve their energy and take better care for their mass.

Some persons can brag to think they know a lot, and I'm sure they do, but only the wise will say that which they know with that which they don't. I don't know why people have to make things so hard on others and use this knouuledge inappropriatly, but it is what it is,
edit on 2011-Mar-19 by kronah because: To simplify myself and free some minds that might care and want to know how all this can be learned.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Regarding your Japan comment, hard to read due to location, as recent news has shown.

They are on their own crustial plate that is very unstable.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
check out the montuk project in long island

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As a student of the psychic arts myself, all I have to say is keep your guard up at all times when investigating something, what you discover in the PSI world can have real world consquences.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

join