It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok given the current situation in iraq and bushes un-popularity in the US, the timing for bush could not be more perfect for another 9/11 type disaster.

My question is do you think the people of America would roll over for bush a second time if another event did occur which was just as suspect.

Having watched this crazed administration in action over the last 6 years i fear they would do anything to get there way.

I hope to god there is never another 9/11 scenario but if there was do you think we would have another decade of pure madness or could the masses see through the smoke and mirrors

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I Taught about it a lot. Time is running thin.
The next one will be bigger...
Lets just hope something like that wont happen but I doubt...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If there is, seriously doubt it would be any thing like the first 9/11.

Similarities would be (IMO):
1. Terror and confusion.
2. At least the same number of causalities.
3. A huge amount of media cover (god bless 24hr news!)
4. And in main land UK / USA poss Australia (or all)

Other than that the 'nature' of any attacks would be pure speculation.

If I had to put money on it (and I won't, that is one macabre bet - I do have standards) I would go with small nukes in major cities - dirty bombs more than likely but also these 'suitcase' bombs that seem to of gone missing.

It can't of escaped anyone’s attention the level of speculation around gov involvement in 9/11, (especially if you spent more than 2 mins on this site!!) so if that was the case, I think the logistics involved are well within the realms of possibility.

Any way Make love - not war!! Lets hear the pitter patter of little hippy feet

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bush has said he will veto any bill passed requiring the removal of troops next year, but as another member of ATS said that doesn't mean he will still get the funding from congress.

Now what the hell is he going to do , i often wonder when watching the bush child in action that he always knows something we don't. As if he has A hidden confidence in what he is saying will happen no matter what.

this scares me because the only thing in my mind that will sway opinion back towards the continued war on terror/ Iraq is another 9/11

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
If there is, seriously doubt it would be any thing like the first 9/11.

Similarities would be (IMO):
1. Terror and confusion.
2. At least the same number of causalities.
3. A huge amount of media cover (god bless 24hr news!)
4. And in main land UK / USA poss Australia (or all)

Other than that the 'nature' of any attacks would be pure speculation.

good point although bush is quite clearly an R-tard the people who really benefit from these disasters, constant war and oppression are not.

With that in mind like you said it would have to be something very different but equally as shocking.

I'm personally going for a Bio-attack

1) no one particular crime scene (multiple drops)
2) very easy for the media to report.
3) No one would want to be at the crime scene ( Other than Official persons)
4) Multiple Ways of dispensing hazardous chemical's.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Personally I dont think there will be another 9/11 style (self) attack in the US. It would be too suspicious to even the masses that walk around in a daze. I think if there is another attack, it will take place on troops overseas or a US ally. With popular opinion of the current administration right now being so low, I dont feel the people behind the scene are stupid enough to pull another attack on US soil. (Unless its US soil over seas). After the masses forget about the conspirancy (a generation or two down the line), they will do it again.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think we will see another attack just before the election in one or more small city's. Unless we need something to get us into Iran, then it will be sooner....

911 worked great to get thous in control what they wanted, when there ready for step two it will happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
... when there ready for step two it will happen.

I believe that step two will involve a full scale round-up and detention of anyone who supports freedom and national soviernty. That's why these rich pric*s are covering thier bases, by moving assets out of the country and importing foriegn labor they are making themselves look good to thier New World Order bosses.

Everytime they sell off more american assets to foriegners or downsize more american jobs to the third world, the champaign and caviar class applauds and give each other pats on the back for a job well done.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
I think we will see another attack just before the election in one or more small city's.

This has been my thought as well. I've always said that when it happens again, it won't be in a bigger city, but right in our back door, in small town America.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I dont think there will be another.
911 was something specicially assisted or orchestrated by the government.
To believe they had nothing to do with it, in my mind, is a gross miscalcuation.

They are starting to come under some extreme heat about 911, and to even percieve to do another, would be highly suspicous.

and obvious.

If there is something thats going to kick all this fan fare off, it'll be in Israel, Iraq or in the gulf waters.

American's can breathe safely atm, the only thing you should be worry about, is the lunatic in the whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Make no mistake, in my mind, I KNOW the government did this. From the moment I watched it take place on television, I knew things were not right.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Bio attack targeting notes of different currencies all over the world?
That would give bankers the final control.
Lets not forget they are the one behind everything.
Also that would accelerate the chip implant all over the world 666 etc...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If they where going to do another 9/11 type attack, I don't understand why don't just blow up a Nuclear plant or something like that. That would contaminate and kill quite a bit in a large radious, and they could blame it on terrorist. Or maybe they'll blow up some ships in the gulf and say it was Iran, who knows...and if there are "detention/concentration camps" I'll be there, I don't think the government likes me.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kristol n Stauss
They are starting to come under some extreme heat about 911, and to even percieve to do another, would be highly suspicous.

and obvious.

I've always thought it crazy for any government, let alone US to of tried 9/11. But a little voice in the back of my head is always saying "That’s so crazy, it might just work"

If it is true, it could smack either one of two scenarios.
1. Desperation - you will not be privy to the in's and out's, but something is happening / changing. People high up were aware - took action.

2. Shear Gaul - not really got an explanation. I could use the analogy of toff kids looking down on others - smug in the fact they believe they will get away with anything because Daddies rich, and I will be too - cos its all sorted. That Bullingdon diners club springs to mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Debate of the conspiratorial nature of the 911 attacks aside I would say that without a doubt another attack will happen in main land America or at least against one of our various bases or embassies around the world. The fact of the matter is we are the highest profile target for any up and coming nut job fanatic in the world, so of course eventually someone will try and succeed again, its just a matter of when and how, not if.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think the greenzone is one of the biggest targets...
Smack bang in the middle of a hornets nest.. what easier target do you need?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A couple of Points

1 WTC was condemned it was a white elephant, worth more gone then standing

2 Bankers LOVE money it means Power to them

3 look for something that is worthless yet "looks" good on paper

I know it will happen again, and this time it will be bigger and better, but just like the WTC, it will be something that is worth More destroyed then left standing, look around you and see what fits the bill, then keep away from it

( anyone remember the anthrax attacks, those were the "original" excuse Iraq was to be attacked but they used the wrong strain, OOPS )

I don't think it will be anything that is really expensive ( ie nukes a nuclear power plant ) but it will be dramatic what ever it is, and most likely keep the shrub in office (he seems too cavalier to be a lame duck president, he knows something we don't)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
look for something that is worthless yet "looks" good on paper

Enron?
Chrystler?
WorldCom?
United Airlines?
Social Security?
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation?
Sub-prime home mortagages?

... it will be something that is worth More destroyed then left standing, look around you and see what fits the bill, then keep away from it

The Federal Reserve

[edit on 29-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

A couple of Points

1 WTC was condemned it was a white elephant, worth more gone then standing

2 Bankers LOVE money it means Power to them

3 look for something that is worthless yet "looks" good on paper

I know it will happen again, and this time it will be bigger and better, but just like the WTC, it will be something that is worth More destroyed then left standing, look around you and see what fits the bill, then keep away from it

That actually rings a bell.

Link - plymouths civic centre bearing in mind HMS Cornwall is based in Plymouth - that is the ship the 15 sailors held in Iran are from.

Also that building is seen as an eyesore on the re-devolopment of Plymouth, the offices have been offered better premices, but apparently they were too far out of the city centre.

Only posting this as prev post triggered slight paranoia, guess thats to be expected on this site at 6am! P.s. I absailed that building twice! once rat run

Edit to add: That is a seriously old picture!! look at the busses! strangly hard to find civic centre in recient pics - gonna keep looking

[edit on 30/3/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looking at current state of affairs, I look for another event in the weeks leading up to election. It will be after the campaigning begins ,but close to election day. This will provide Bush with the ability to declare martial law. At which time, he will be free to do as he sees fit, freedom as we know it will be gone, the election preempted, he will retain control, he will have at his disposal our funds and he will begin rounding up the dissenters. The ability to forge ahead with NAU regardless of what we the people want.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join