It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Inflitrate A51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
easiest way to infiltrate it? get a job there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles
easiest way to infiltrate it? get a job there.

Where do I apply? What if i just walked into the base and asked for an application?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey!

Ok! Ive come up with a step by step plan!
It's going to take a couple years to do but it'll be worth it!

1) Get high college scores.
2) Get some mechanic, aviation and other stuff like that, jobs(So you will be accepted in area 51)
3) Ask for a job in area 51.
4)Get the job in area 51
5) Get a bunch of other people in area 51.
6) Start a giant plan to take pictures of everything in area 51
7) Post them on ATS.

Or the easier way...

1) Steal an alien spacecraft....
2) Get inside the craft
3) Duke it out with the alien pilot(Who will most likely kill you, but who cares)
4) Fly it back to the base
5) Use the ship to destroy your hangar( where you landed)
6) Take pictures of the base
7) Post them on ATS

You know for my step 7's none will believe you though...
Scrap that idea.....
Oh to heck with it go inside the bear suit someone mentioned...
You'll have more success that way!

Anyways happy...er infiltrating....

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've read somewhere (can't remember where) that you can indeed get closer to the base than anyone else. Some of the land around the base is privately owned by ranchers, who graze cows etc... upon the land. According to what I read there is one rancher whose livestock graze beyond the perimeter of the base.

He has some kind of agreement with the base commander not to reveal any information etc... to the public, in return to graze his animals upon his own land.

Atttempt to gain the ranchers permission to go on "his" land with him and your in! Well closer than anyone else......

CX

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I always wondered why those who stated that they could astral travel, didn't just go there and see what it's all about.

I think i brought it up once on ATS, and many thought that they would have people psychicly blocking any astral travellers.

I think i left gave up on the post after that.

CX.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, I was a sour puss on my other thread but I will play on this one. The first key is diversion. Make all the guards and cameras concentrate on a diversion while you go in. The route will have to over land on no known road, preferably from on of the ranchers land that boarders the area. Better yet, get a temporary job with one of the ranchers that borders the area and track the movements of guards and rounds. The route must be tested for motion sensors which could be done with say rabbits, a trained dog, etc. This will allow for the detecting of trip points along the way. The other problem is your thermal signature. You must find a way to cover yourself in a material that will be the same temperature as the outside. This will make you appear to be part of the background. Say an electic blanket with a temperature sensor to maintain exact ground temp. You must also carry enough food and water to make the long trip without dehydration/heat stroke. The diversion would be the whole key to take eyes off monitors. Good luck.

*disclaimer-I do NOT intend to do this-I love my illusion of freedom I already have!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Has anyone actually managed to ever infiltrate area 51 or even come close?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is a potential way to infiltrate ANY base whatsoever.

(not astral projection)

Please do not post another infiltrate Area 51 or Area "X" until you figure it out.

Hint - it uses cutting edge physics - and a little logical extrapolation.

But really - until you even consider basic physics - please people - stop posting these rediculous threads.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

You put yourself in 3 x one-way-mirrors as police has.
The size of mirrors may be 3' x 6', and you are inside,
like that: /_\ ( but the corners touch) . . .
_
|_| You can be in a square if you want,
but it will be heavyer. . . B-)

What the A-51 cameras will see are: "reflections" off bush and ground
and dirt and cactus. . ., and you move VERY slowly !
and stay away from the proximity sensors !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Serious? ok, Stake out the terminal of the plane that leaves to area 51 from the Vegas airport. Copy down all the license plates of the people parking in the secure area. Do a cross check with the Nevada DMV and figure out where they live. Make casual contact with as many of people as possible. Ensure nothing is said what so ever about their job, since this will trigger a security report on their end and you will end up getting investigated. The friendship should grow to about a year so they build trust in you. Figure out a way to get their prints so a replica of the fingerprints can be made for the biometric scan. One night when over at their place steal their ID badge and report to the terminal to take the plane in their place. If asked questions like"you don't work today" say"overtime, problems with those damn Northropp Grumman assholes again! Board the plane and have a nice trip to Area 51.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
you would have better chances operating a remote controled helicopter with cams mics and all...

/

or for speed a model plane.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lol all these ways are so simple in theory but would be very unlikely to work imo

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A few questions come to my mind when coming across these "let's bust into area 51" threads.

1.)Okay, you've broken into the base, now what? What exactly is it that you are looking for?

2.)What do you plan to do with this thing when you find it?

3.)Have you planned an escape, or just a way in?

4.)If you do escape, how do you plan to not be hunted down?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just watched some video of two old ladies crossin the barrier. They get chased down QUICKLY no way is anyone getting in there to be honest

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why does it say the last poster in this topic was Anonymous but mine is still the last post when I click on the thread?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisbowman1990
According to what I read there is one rancher whose livestock graze beyond the perimeter of the base.

Do you have any idea how hot it gets out there? Grass cannot survive in that desert climate, and therefore no cows could graze on anything nor survive the heat.

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
There is a potential way to infiltrate ANY base whatsoever.

(not astral projection)

Please do not post another infiltrate Area 51 or Area "X" until you figure it out.

Another cyber-elitist trying to pose as someone who's 'figured it out'. nice try. You're just the next ego in line around here.

Originally posted by TruthMagnetHint - it uses cutting edge physics - and a little logical extrapolation.

Really? Oh great one, please share your expanded wisdom with us lowly ATS drones.

Originally posted by TruthMagnetBut really - until you even consider basic physics - please people - stop posting these rediculous threads.

If you're going to call a thread ridiculous and present yourself as having superior intelligence, you must first learn to spell the word ridiculous.

You may go now....

[edit on 10-2-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent900
Are you ready for this?

It is very easy.

First, you need a car, i recommend a new hummar V2.

Second, you need a Great computer technician

Third, you need video cameras and still cameras.

Fourth, this is the most important element, you have some brainaic build you a robot out of the strongest material you got.

Then you place the robot inside the hummer, hook it up to the steering wheel and have the robot drive the hummer right into the base.

Radio Transponders would/could be a minor problem, but easily overcome!

Any suggestions/ideas/questions?

Ya I have a suggestion. Your better off sticking to sci-fi action thrillers on the screen than you are with this...pun intended..."dreamland" fantasy.

One good Hellfire and your super duper H2 will be blown to bits, along with your cameras, your computer, your RC equipment, and your pride along with it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I have come to believe this happens when someone in the thread edits a previous post of theirs - I was seeing it a lot - and then saw it happen right after I edited a post of mine in another thread.

Lil' bit annoying as I try to keep up with new replies to threads I am participating in.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Why does it say the last poster in this topic was Anonymous but mine is still the last post when I click on the thread?

Because anonymous posts must be reviewed first before they are put up on the board.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join