It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Kidding Me With This?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sure that most of you have had the displeasure of hearing about the tragic case of the beautiful, little Georgia boy who was recently kidnapped, raped, strangled and left in a garbage bag by the side of the road.

Forgive me for being so blunt about it but, for those who have NOT heard about this case, I feel you should know the true facts about what happened.
Anyway, the main monster who tortured and took this boy's life is no stranger to the justice system. He was convicted of molesting two boys in 1997 and what did JUDGE STEPHEN SCARLETT give him.........probation.

It gets worse. The perv violated his probabation in 2006 and what did the SAME JUDGE give him...............more probation.

The reason for my rant is this. Guess what judge will preside over the PRESENT murder case of the same defendant.............JUDGE STEPHEN SCARLETT

link here

Is it just me or is this like a slap in the face to the family of this boy who are living a nightmare??!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hopefully the judge throws the book at him this time. (by throws the book at him I mean sentences him to death, but only after being horribly beaten and sexually abused for a few years day in and day out as someones bitch in prison)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sentence the judges who only gave him probation to death as well. There is no excuse for that. I see it happen all the time. Common violent thug criminals getting a little slap on the wrist for carjackings, armed robberies etc; only to have the judge give them a little token sentence with probation.

These violent offenders are then let back onto the streets. Not the streets where the judge and his buddies live, but back into the same low-income neighborhoods were they came from.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

A petition was available at the reception for people to sign. It was formed by the Justice for Christopher Foundation. It asks lawmakers to create stronger laws protecting children from sex offenders and predators.

- www.firstcoastnews.com...

You're not alone!

This Scarlett judge needs to step down!

The dude's been convicted of murder, child molestation & disobeying probation laws. Shouldn't that equal death penalty or at least a good long time in jail??

It seems like nowadays, people either overreact or underreact about child molestation.

It's the murder part that gets me though. A person who murders another person deserves more than probation.

&& he's also a sexual predator, so that should make the consequences doubly worse!!

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
We know that sexual predators have the highest rate of recidivism. Letting someone back on the streets after they are convicted of child molestation is like telling them to go ahead and do it again.

This guy should have been out of circulation after the first conviction.

I am against the death penalty, but in the case of child molestation, I would consider it. There seems to be no way to rehabilitate these monsters and their victims are our most precious and innocent resource.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
With all the liberal judges running amuck I bet he'll get a slap on the wrist and be sent to a psychiatrist where his sessions will be spent with our tax dollars.

new topics

top topics

join