It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: Project Blue Beam Is Disinformation. The Truth about everything is in here. UPDATED.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
1) Blue beam is a hoax.
2) However, the Galactic Federation is real
3) Jesus will return.
4) Along with Mohammed and the Buddha.
5) These men will carry on their name just like a Roman Emperor does with Ceasar's name. They will not be the actual humans that came down in the past, but rather humanoids from Adromeda to Sirius that will return and fullfill the promises made to mankind in their past lives. Reincarnated to start a new world.
6) The bible says they will return with flying cities. Large saucers.

1) Evidence?
2) Extraordniary claims require extraordinary evidence.
3) Jesus probably never even existed. The first historical, non-biblical documents mentioning his name don't exist until about 150 years after his death.
4) They're dead and their bodies have rotted past the point of being recoverable.
5) You're insane.
6) The Bible is fiction.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
No, no. You should not disagree and make no points on your behalf. You must throw something in if you disagree. You don't think about the U.S Space command. They exist. The galactic federation is simply theoretical and even if so, the USSC is big and powerful enough to be a major orbital , or semi-orbital army.

Look at what they can do. Control weather. Create Earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

Turn our cell phones off at will. Is there not someone playing god up there?

They send wizards down like Nikola Tesla to sabotage human progress. You must believe in something my friend besides dragons. Dracons are exactly why the world is the way it is. Not to be harsh, but royal blood is why every war in history has been fought. Claims to have the divine right.

Jesus was 1 of thousands of great men who walked the earth. The bible is myth. I read it for it's little revealations dappled behind methaphors and analogies. Do you know how much you can learn from comic books? theres nothing wrong with reading fiction. You forget that our constitution is hundreds of years old and we still follow Benji, George and Thomas' old rules? Yes, because they are good rules. Regardless of whether Jesus was real is irrelevent. Fact is his philosophy or author of the bible's philosophy written in red letters is a wise man. Those red letters are excerpts from people's journals, diaries etc held through generations of families and finally published as bible.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Great post, I gave you a WATS in your other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wish I could give you another one. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The world is simple.. it's pretty much what you see around you. There aren't many vast conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Red, based on your last statement you claim that there are not that many conspiracies out there. So basically, 75% of mainstream news is accurate and informative on all topics. Alternative media is hoopla?

You seem malinformed. I don't think the world is simple at all. Maybe its what you want to believe and so you believe it. This is a time of war right now. HAARP is a devastating weapon. And no, it is not simple.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
whats u sayd about loving myslef before someone else.....thats soo true thx man for enlightem me...now that i think about it.....explains a lot of stuff^^

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Red, based on your last statement you claim that there are not that many conspiracies out there. So basically, 75% of mainstream news is accurate and informative on all topics. Alternative media is hoopla?

You seem malinformed. I don't think the world is simple at all. Maybe its what you want to believe and so you believe it. This is a time of war right now. HAARP is a devastating weapon. And no, it is not simple.

Pushing rediculous stuff like you just tried to on the last page doesn't make you sound very credible.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
you guys are still going at it?

i'll b e back after work to absorb all of this..

but for now I have a question for the super skeptic dragon.. and this is a stupid cheap shot but why not..

look at your profile pic.. under it says location..

tell me how your location is the " entire universe " .

stupid I know.. but how does a skeptic like yourself believe his location to be that..

be back later.. be good to each other..

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Trust me, you really do have to love yourself before you can even think about loving someone else, because if you dont love and trust yourself it will only cause problems for yourself and those around you.
This is excellent advice,very well said Mark.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr0lla
you guys are still going at it?

i'll b e back after work to absorb all of this..

but for now I have a question for the super skeptic dragon.. and this is a stupid cheap shot but why not..

look at your profile pic.. under it says location..

tell me how your location is the " entire universe " .

stupid I know.. but how does a skeptic like yourself believe his location to be that..

be back later.. be good to each other..

Not only that!

This guy attempts to debunk EVERY single post in many threads that mention ANYTHING that people need an open mind about.

I mean seriously....look at the guys profile, 99% of the threads he posts on he disagrees with EVERYTHING anyone says.

Usually i wouldnt have a problem with this,

BUT hes posted over 300 posts and started at least 50 of his own threads.

He has also had an applause which gives you 500 points.

That applause on its own almost equals his total points for ats bts and pts.

He should have way more points than he actually does, yet he only has..

-53 ATS POINTS?

Either hes had some major points deducted or theres something seriously strange about this guys account.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

Pushing rediculous stuff like you just tried to on the last page doesn't make you sound very credible.

Your logic is flawed. You say the world is simple. You say the world is what it seems. You think weather control is unprovable? It's hard to prove it. How can you? But if you had insight into all the indirect evidence available to us, you will know it's true. Your dogmatic mind will hinder your conscious evolution. If humans remain malinformed, they will continue to consume corporate products in malls like zombies in dawn of the dead.

You claim that the media tells us something, and that is what it is. You forget that truth is determined within. If you rely on tabloids your whole life you will live in a lie and never break out . Where is the logic in saying that nothing is a conspiracy. No, the politicians would never lie to us. No, Eyewitness news says 911 was caused by taliban. So that is the way it is. I don't believe you have full control of your brain. You are being told how to think .

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Excellent thread...
Bit of deja vu to start with, my name is also Mark Jackson...
I am certainly not a toad and i read a lot of truth in what you say..
What i did find interesting is your quick dismissal of 911 and other false flag events...
I find these a little more relevant..
events like this are causing more people to "wake up".

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
please explain why project bluebeam is a hoax?
everything it is capable of doing is happening every day

(i just joined this site cos i am very interested in sharing ideas and information with free thinking people)

anyways
project bluebeam is not a single weapon or machine
it's a combination of many systems around the world
when all of them are turned to program bluebeam, then the true power of the weapon will be released.

but please, explain why it's a hoax and i will take it into consideration

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Marc much of what you believe correlates with my own conclusions, although I am still very much open to the various alternatives since closed-mindedness of any kind is only ever counter-productive when considering the 'meaning of life'. Red Dragon, while slightly too acerbic and confrontational in his application, is entitled to make an existentialist argument and a Devil's Advocate is important in any topic.

I have come to harness the belief that:

Life is infinite and incorporates infinite experience through the illusion of separation and illusionary realities on all planes and in all dimensions until we are evolved enough to reach the 'source'; be it God or whichever linguistic terminology you wish to apply to a pantheistic expression of infinite love.

Our current existence is at a very low vibrational frequency in which our essence is entrapped within solidified energy (matter) in order to experience and learn from the physical universe. In time our experiences here augment the spirit and aid us in our appreciation of what lies beyond. Matter is simply a plethora of electrons generated by a nucleus that reacts to human perception; forming an illusion that is generated and maintained by a manipulative external force of lower astral beings. The idea that matter is reactive to observation or perception is scientific fact since electrons only defy fractal atomic wave patterns when exposed to either human visual perspective or recording equipment. This means that all physical matter is a by-product of energy. Our eyes can only observe energy patterns within about 0.005% of all known matter in the universe, meaning that the source of this illusionary reality is unknown to us, but almost certainly exists outside of the realms of our perception. Everything, including our bodies, houses, friends and underpants only exists within the processing of the brain.

Time is a construct that suggests a linear and finite passage through reality when in fact all that exists is NOW without the need to apply a hard-wired system by which to measure illusionary chronology.

We are all meandering through an experience that we can either choose to learn from for the benefit of our own evolution, or ignore and deny in order to maintain a comfortable life in front of the television until we eventually perish and realize how wasteful we were with this opportunity.

Karma, pre-destination and religion are all illusionary by-products of an epic portion of infinity. Karma may keep the physical and the astral worlds in check but it has no bearing at higher levels of existence since karmic debt can never truly be repaid. Pre-destination only applies within realities that we've chosen to experience in order to learn a specific lesson and we largely operate within the broadness of our own free-will, as it should be. Religion is more concerned with doctrine and moral codes than is necessary or required, and loses meaning by perpetrating dogma over love, which is all that ever matters.

We are all entitled to our own beliefs and we should all be free to reach whichever conclusion suits us best. I don't believe that all human beings are made from the same infinite spiritual material and many of us are simply components within the illusion. For them, life may well cease one day. But for those of us who recognize that 'proof' is absolutely necessary when dealing with a concept of almost inconceivable magnitude; we must attempt to only fortify our beliefs through the understanding and love of others... and that includes questioning everything you believe occasionally and listening to those who do not agree. Ultimately this life is exactly what you choose to make it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok, without sounding like a goat or bull with an ego, let me try to explain this to the sheep in a way that applies to real world understanding, as this is how I was able to see the bigger picture. I am going to cite many real world examples, as well as discuss a few theories. I am going to explain why everything in nature is based on vibration and resonance. It's no wonder that incredible physicists like Michio Kaku are coming up with the string theory (based on vibrations) and looking for the Universal Field Theory a.k.a. the theory of everything. And he has also said that it will be a simple formula when you find it. If it is a giant formula, it isn't the theory of everything. Why do you think scientists are looking in this direction? Because they know it's the truth. Science is not the same now as it was 50 years ago, so is science ever actually real? No, it's our perception of the physical world at that particular time in our history. But we have come to a critical mass, in which all systems do, and then they collapse and like a Phoenix, rise from the ashes to be reborn.

Put a pot of water on a stove. Slowly turn up the heat. Eventually the water's molecules will be vibrating so much that the liquid state becomes so excited that it is transformed into steam. If you take the water vapor and allow it to cool in a condenser, you will once again have a pot of water. In its boiling point, the water could take no more vibrating of it's molecules so it jumped to another state. When humans learn how to vibrate their energy to such a high level, we will be able to transcend the physical world in which we are present in, as that is our state of matter.

Take an audio recording and slowly speed it up. The faster and faster you make the playback, the higher and higher the frequency will get. Eventually it will become so high, you won't be able to hear it anymore. Does that mean that it's not there? No, it just means it's outside the perceivable human realm.

A giant sun is at the end of it's life. It has fused all of its hydrogen into helium. It struggles to keep itself alive and at its current size but its own gravity is just too strong. It gets sucked back in on itself at its critical mass and goes nova. The expelled star parts will spread out to other parts of the universe, combine with other dead star parts, coalesce, and come together to form a new star.

See, everything in the universe will reach a critical mass. Then the system will collapse, but it will be reborn in the never ending cycle of life. Life comes in all different forms, on all different planes of existance, in multiple dimensions. Science has come to realize this, which is why we are coming to our awakening. The merger of science and spirituality is what is fueling our growth as a cosmic civilization.

Our society, just like any other system in nature, has reached its critical mass. It is going to explode but when it does, the dust will settle and a new level of thinking will emerge. How has the technology we have before us now bettered us a species? It hasn't. It's distracted us from the truth and our ultimate destination in the universe. We will walk among other species (which are already here but are kept hidden to us by the governments). What I find fascinating is that I am not a "religious" man, but every story in every book, be it the bible or the torah or the koran, all have elements of truth. When the people of Jesus' time saw alien beings descending on a beam of light from a spacecraft, would it be any wonder that they described them as angels with halos surrounded by light? Do you think the Egyptians lifted those massive blocks of stone that we couldn't lift today, or is it more likely that the UFOs and alien beings on their hieroglyphs had showed them some hidden knowledge?

The world is changing, and right now more than ever, an open and receptive mind is a critical thing to posess.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I wanted to revive this thread because it states something important, especially after the Norway spiral that many believe is connected to Bluebeam.

I believe Bluebeam is a HOAX or fraud or whatever you wish to label it.

All I can find on it leads back to one man, Serge Monast, who seems to have originated the story. It comes with an obvious Christian slant -- the rapture doctrine, the Second Coming myth, etc. and even claims that it will be used against Christians. He offers NO proof other than his word. Now, if MANY people were to come forth and claim they can corroborate his claims, I might be more inclined to at least listen. But thus far, I've seen no one make this claim. All I can find are those who simply repeat the story but provide no substantive evidence.

Bluebeam is, in my opinion, another hoax perpetrated to keep our consciousness of the truth suppressed. The myth could ultimately have the effect that some won't believe what is staring them in the face.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
bravo markjaxson.
you explained it well it is as you say .They can not win as everything they do as been seen alpha omega.it is comeing fast and sure .
horny toad exellent physically driven material collecting earth based ego

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
good story bro

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join