It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-ing lawyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Most lawyers I know are honerable people.

These,
however are another matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Everyone deserves a defense even scum like him.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well your first mistake was thinking lawyers are honorable. like most people, they are doing their work for the money, not for honor or justice or some idealistic BS some of us think they are doing it for. they are basically legal whores. prostitutes selling their well educated mouths to spew legalese at former attorneys now playing judge and the best BSer wins the case every time.

if you cant convince them with the truth baffle em with BS is what i was told as a child and it holds true in my adult life, i see people do it every day.

your second mistake is thinking that no lawyers would jump to saddams defence. shame shame shame! shame on you! but now you have learned a valuable lesson, thou shalt not assume!

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
well your first mistake was thinking lawyers are honorable. like most people, they are doing their work for the money, not for honor or justice or some idealistic BS some of us think they are doing it for. they are basically legal whores. prostitutes selling their well educated mouths to spew legalese at former attorneys now playing judge and the best BSer wins the case every time.

if you cant convince them with the truth baffle em with BS is what i was told as a child and it holds true in my adult life, i see people do it every day.

your second mistake is thinking that no lawyers would jump to saddams defence. shame shame shame! shame on you! but now you have learned a valuable lesson, thou shalt not assume!

HALLELUJIA! TELL IT BROTHER! TELL IT!!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Know the difference between a 10$ whore and a lawyer?

there are some things a 10$ whore wont do

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ensuring a fair trial for Saddam is probably one of the most important things we can do.

I'm sure they want notarity rather than to just do the honorable thing, but it has to be done.

It better be the most fair trial in history, or heads will roll. US heads.

new topics

top topics

join