It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ramps Up Spy Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm sure that I'm not the only one on here who believes the cold war never ended, but I am concerned by the timing of recent news stories concerning Russia and America acting as propaganda from both sides.

e.g.

abcnews.go.com...

Just to throw this out to the whole ATS community but does anyone else think we are on a slippery slop to Armageddon; with potential war in Iran being the beginning of the end?

My personal opinion is that there are forces at work that are trying to bring about the end of days because there are factions in each government of the world who hold there religious views and beliefs so close to there hearts, that to be wrong about these prophecies is unacceptable for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i dont know why so many people underestimate russia...
i dont wanna take side or tell usa is not that powerfull but look at some things
-we know all about aurora and other secret planes projects,yet i havent found anything about a SINGLE new plane russia develops.
the last time i heard of some forum they replace theyr army with new "stuff",and what are those new stuff?migs...
havent migs been there from like some time...
i think its possible russia puts the same new technology in theyr planes.
it may look like a mig but it aint a mig maan^^
i also heard russia hase some serious death consecuenses dealing with people trying to rub theyr noses in theyr new secret projects,probably thats why we know so little,they play serius (:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Unisol I totally agree with you. . . I think that people have bought in to the propaganda that Russia is weak, but I have no doubt that they could still bring the USA to its knees just as effectively as it could have at the height of the cold war and vice versa.

But my worry at the minute is that if you take a step back and just have a closer look at how things are developing, it seems to me that slowly but surely every major country is being pulled into this Middle Eastern Mess and as each of the major players becomes more involved I can see a chain of events whereby we will effectively reach "checkmate" and it is at that point that anything can happen!

We are already seeing countries begining to position onto a certain side with the news from Pakistan that they would back Iran if America was to launch and attack against Iran (continued on this thread . . . www.abovetopsecret.com...)

. . . these are very worring times!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think anything can be done before the time is right, having said that, it seems as though the cold war never ended and we are going to be on the losing side. Rusissa is looking stronger than ever, and they can't briing about the end of the world before the time is right, having said that have you seen the thiings that are happening in the world?

I am starting to think that the time could be right.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If this has any truth to it the US is going to need help I should think. They will get it from UK I feel. Anyone got any clues who else may help NATO?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
USA, UK, Australia, France, Israel, Japan, South Korea vs
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, Venezuela

...The result? Everyone loses. Unless help comes from ET's.

[edit on 29/3/07 by Navieko]

top topics

join