It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have found recently that I am under surveillance by MJ12 and a WiB. I have set a securty camera of my own in my room. I have a decoy so they think I'm asleep, kind of like the head from Escape From Alcatraz. I'm posting this from an alternate computer than my own. I've crammed some glasses cases under my bedroom door when I left as a doorstop. Can anyone give me ideas as to what to do?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why do you think they are watching you? there must be a reason. How do you know it's MJ12 +WiB ? You really need to ellaborate.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A found a document on the WiB's iMac one day. The next day it was gone.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
....and this document said..........?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Please post pics from your security camera...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Pas Al....first off..posting on an open forum and admitting that your trying to "fool" these supposed agents isn't a great start for you. So if this is a real situation and they read this, they now know your little ploy. Plus, if these MJ12 agents are as "TOP SECRET" as people say they WILL NOT be seen, heard, or caught. If you happened to come across something you should not have I'm thinking you will/would of known by now. Plus (and please take no offense) if you think switching computers will allow you to go "DARK" from these people your mistaken. That and you really think eyeglass cases will stop them from opening your door?

And now that you already leaked your ploy to hide and use another PC, why not admit what file you found and tell us a little about it. Bottom line...if it is something you shouldn't have seen get it out to us NOW...why, because either way these people (if this is real) will not stop hunting you even if you "promise" not to tell anyone what you saw. My advice..GO PUBLIC NOW!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes the only reason they would have to persue you would be to stop you revealing what you know.....
And providing any evidence....
If you do both of these things... they will shift to discrediting the infomation....

IF they are who you think they are ..... if you dont go public then they it is not out of the question that they could decide that killing you is the easiest way to make the problem go away.

new topics

top topics

join