It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Mob Calls for Execution of Brits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
IMO, the crap Iran pulls, the more attack/war will be justified to our leaders and the public in general.

I suspect if the 15 brave lads are killed or harmed, there will be a demand for the US top take military action against Iran.

Just interpet what they are saying in protests,"please bomb us back to the stoneage"

I think they may soon get their wish.

[edit on 3/29/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
It just shows the way that they are thinking over there about the situation.
Hell that whole country is one big mob!

What? That makes no sense.

There's always a mob/group of people chanting and protesting in America as well. Some I agree with some I don't.

If they were in Iranian waters then the country had a right to detain them. They are NOT hostages in that instance. If a boat full of revolutionary guardsmen was trolling down the coast of Florida I'd hope SOMEONE would detain them and find out why. Even still they wouldn't be "hostages" as some alarmists warhounds are calling them.

I hope this gets resolved soon and the soldiers are allowed to leave.
This situation can be handled diplomatically in spite of some people attempting to incite hostility by looking...digging for trouble.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As I said...alarmist rhetoric.

There's an update to your mob article:

UPDATE at 3/29/07 12:20:38 pm:

“Mob” isn’t exactly the right word. Looks more like eleven students.

Mob? LOL!

Let's try and remain level headed about this. America has detained Iranians in Iraq before as well as many others being held without charge in GITMO.

Are they all hostages?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
440+ days is what happened last time there was a 'hostage standoff' and it is funny that the same man in involved. If you watch or read any of the footage of those captives you will know that there is a gun off camera making those soldiers, who were doing Maritime work, not military, fear for their lives. That statment that woman read was garbage.

We have not seen shock and awe. Iran does not want to see Shock and Awe. We are ready, but something else needs to trigger the event.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
As I said...alarmist rhetoric.

There's an update to your mob article:

UPDATE at 3/29/07 12:20:38 pm:

“Mob” isn’t exactly the right word. Looks more like eleven students.

Mob? LOL!

Let's try and remain level headed about this. America has detained Iranians in Iraq before as well as many others being held without charge in GITMO.

Are they all hostages?

I was just posting on what the article said. I missed the update thanks for pointing that out.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

God bless Iran for standing up to tyranny from fascist governments!

Allah Akbar!

Yeah god bless the UK for not being gun/ho and ablitering Iran @ the start of this crisis....

An another thing... We will see when the UK gives Iran a bloody nose you wont be saying Allah Akbar for long.......

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I bet they are being treated like crap. I just think they need to be recovered before anymore trauma is caused to these soldiers and their family's. I hope the USA and British forces are working on a sneak attack now as we speak.

It won't be even nearly as bad as how the americans treated the Iraqis at Abu Ghraib or other detention centres, the British too have been implicated in mistreating Iraqis. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think you care about the people who are being held i think you just use this as an excuse to unleash your racist remarks.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I hope their rescue attempt doesn't end up the same as 1979.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It disturbs me that some of you people actually wants USA to go to war with Iran.

Really, really sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

I bet they are being treated like crap. I just think they need to be recovered before anymore trauma is caused to these soldiers and their family's. I hope the USA and British forces are working on a sneak attack now as we speak.

It won't be even nearly as bad as how the americans treated the Iraqis at Abu Ghraib or other detention centres, the British too have been implicated in mistreating Iraqis. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I guess that would make it right.

And by the way that does not represent how America treats people
they hold captive. It was a few bad apples that had issues and were dealt with.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I don't think you care about the people who are being held i think you just use this as an excuse to unleash your racist remarks.

1)I really dont give a flying flip what you think.
2)I care about what happens to them just like everyone else.
3)I have not made any racist remarks.
4)I am not a racist!
Just because I made a post about a news article and expressed my sympathy for these captives makes me racist?

Edit to not lower myself to your level

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It was a few bad apples that had issues and were dealt with.

Oh, so when it's USA it's a few bad apples but when it's a little crowd in Iran it's the whole country and not just a few bad apples?

How more hypocrite can this get?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Edited: this is the racist remark.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by selfless]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You are comparing apples to oranges.
Are you trying to justify what Iran has done? Do you hate America?
I love my country and althoe I don't agree with everything it does I still stand behind it.
BTW just because I am an American and Americans did those horrible things in that prison does not mean I condone it or even agree with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Edited: this is the racist remark.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by selfless]

Its not a racist remark. The country is jacked up and thats what I was trying to say. Not that I hate them for their religion or race.

check the definitions of racism
link

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just because a country acts like a dictatorship like Iran or USA does not mean that the people who are living on that land are supportive of the actions of their governments.

I am sure that a lot of people in USA do not support the Invasion in Iraq...

They create these situations where they try to make the people think that what they are doing is for the good of the planet but it's simply not the case...

CNN shows these news for a purpose and that purpose is to control the way people think about certain situations in the world and this is a form of brain washing. It is a suggestive subliminal consciousness creation and some people have no idea this is going on.

What is the best way to create slaves and control the way they perceive how the world should be so they don't revolt and stop contributing to this mess of a reality?
CREATE A FALSE PERCEPTION FOR THEM so that they are viewed as a democracy while in reality it's a mask hiding a DICTATORSHIP.

Because remember that the governments secret poisonous agenda cannot be achieved with out the slaves of the system, The people.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Its not a racist remark. The country is jacked up and thats what I was trying to say. Not that I hate them for their religion or race.

link

You are judging everyone who lives in Iran to be a certain way in a manner that would be no different if you would say that everyone who's black are ''jacked up''

How is that not a racist concept?

I don't need to look at a definition of racist, to me racist also means when you take a whole country and judge them to be a certain way just because they are from that very country...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Are you trying to justify what Iran has done? Do you hate America?

No i don't stand for Iran i don't stand for USA i stand for peace and i do not even believe in owning land so USA and Iran or any other countries for that matter does not even exist to me. It's simply a created concept that caused a lot of wars and suffering.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

link

I checked your definition and found this in the first paragraph.

Generalizations include beliefs that every member of a group has the same personality traits, interests, language, culture, ideas, norms and attitudes.

To coin someone elses phrase, just pointing out the elephant in the room.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join