It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell B.C. ...this is interesting read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I found this website that has a countdown on it,where after the countdown is done the release info. The info they release is interesting so here it is.

p.s. the website is www.roswellbc.com take a look at it,next info drop is in five days.

Roswell B.C.

Roswell, New Mexico, USA, the scene of by far the most famous alien stories ever spoke of. The ifs-and-buts surrounding the mystery have baffled just about everybody who has bothered to invest 5 minutes of reading time into the event.
But what was the truth? are the conspiracy’s true? Or was it really just a Project Mogul test flight gone wrong that crashed into Foster Ranch?

For the first time, we’re going to reveal the truth to you. After seeing something we know we shouldn’t have, something that tips history upside down and re-writes everything we have ever come to believe, we are going to reveal the truth.
This is more than just a game, this is everything you’ve never known, yet should of.

The 1947 Roswell occurrences were in-fact alien craft, that is not in doubt, but the stories of dead alien bodies recovered from the wreckage are false. Perhaps a result of people seeing what they wanted to see, perhaps just plain lies, but untrue nonetheless.
The UFO that collided with the Foster Ranch was actually a UAV (Unmanned Air Vehicle), sent on a regular earth monitoring mission. It was a UAV because of fear, because of instruction, because of something that happened in the past.
The craft was immediately recovered by Majestic-12, a secret society of government officials, and taken to Groom Lake, Nevada for repairs (otherwise known as Area 51).
It’s true that the recovered debris was made from a tinfoil like, paper thin material, capable of withstanding high levels of damage from fire-arms, sledge hammers and unparalleled degrees of heat.
This material was the real reason MJ-12 were so quick to recover the Roswell wreckage, as the development and research of this material was to be later executed on a project known as Aurora. A civilian knowing too much about the unprecedented work that had gone into manufacturing this technology could have seriously stunted years of work, put a stop to the governments planned decades of military development, and un-cover a truth so shocking to the general public that the governments hold on civilization itself would be in complete jeopardy.

www.roswellbc.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This sounds familiar....

It's utter rubbish of course... They should have at least done some history checks...

First, assuming the documents supporting Majestic are correct, and that's a big if, we're still looking at MJ-12 being established AFTER the Roswell event, so they wouldn't have existed to "immediately recover" the crash.

Also, in 1947, "Area 51" was basically two dirt landing strips...not any kind of facility there at the time. (wasn't till around '55, and that was for the U-2 program....take it from a Lockheed brat, or do the research yourself)...

Next, there is quite a bit of paper trail that shows the debris (regardless of what one alleges it was) went to both Ft Worth and Wright Field. There is NO substantiation for wreckage going to Groom Lake (and it wouldn't have been a logical place to take it at the time).

There wouldn't have even been a strategic need for an "Aurora" type craft until the 80's... We had the U-2 in the 50's, then the SR-71 in the late 60's and 80's with that mission profile (and successful at it)...therefore the idea that the retrieval was done for Aurora is ludicrous....

The rest of the mumbo-jumbo about ancient man is even more laughable (or at least to any anthropologists)...

It should be called Roswell B.S. (imho...)
But thanks for posting it! It's always good to call such hoaxsters as this author out...

P.S. Also, I didn't see any actual info at the site. Where did you get all this info from? Did you copy/paste from somewhere, or is it original material? Please show a link if getting from elsewhere...thanks.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
P.S. Also, I didn't see any actual info at the site. Where did you get all this info from? Did you copy/paste from somewhere, or is it original material? Please show a link if getting from elsewhere...thanks.

It's the last thing on the page and the only link, where it says
Files Collated and Decoded:
The Origins Of War - Source: Area 51

It links here

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
its the link i posted you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on

Files Collated and Decoded:
The Origins Of War - Source: Area 51

the info i got is from there

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I agree with Gazrok though, it should be called Roswell BS.

The things written there aren't even historically correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Note: if you have a dark monitor (like I do at work), you'll need to highlight all to see any words, hehe...that's why I didn't see anything...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ok i posted it bc i read it and thought it was interesting and what makes you think that the history we were all tought is what really happened.through the lies of mass controlled media anything can be false or true you never really know unless you where there to witness it

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted. I'm glad you posted it, everyone can take their own conclusions from it.

I was merely giving my opinion

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Piko Technologies is the domain owner and Paul Fargus contact. If I can figure this out, the bad guys should already be there in GB stopping the release of this earth shattering info.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
thats cool if it is disinfo i def want ppl to read it and make their conclusions bu if is in fact actually true that will be mind blowing and another piece of good info out there

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, the good news is...if Neanderthals armed with futuristic (to them) Medieval weapons can take them out....I suppose we never have to worry about being invaded...

The intelligence to design an interstellar ship, but not the common sense to know it's a bad idea to go up to mangy hominids covered in dried blood and weilding arms, just to say howdy??? Doesn't speak much of their "intelligence" either...

This bit of fiction is a hoot, hehe...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why is such important info being treated like a marketing campaign? Just another person seeking their fortune or fame. Hope they prove me wrong.

What's this file decoding stuff? Decode all first so one would know what is going on with history. Stayed tuned for our next episode...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i have no clue i want to see what the next installment is hopefully its good

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When I was reading that I immediately thought "this would be a great script for a cheesy Sci-Fi channel movie!" Thanks for sharing - it was fun.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't know if I should be giving the "game" away, but Roswell BC is an online computer game that is no doubt going live very shortly.

My office was in the same building as the company that are designing the game (Omerta Games) and they were even kind enough to let me leech off their Internet connection.

Great bunch of guys, IMHO

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good call!

A game indeed:

www.mpogd.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If they can fly through interstella space... it is patently obsurd that they would not have defensive capabilities.....
Interesting fiction....
The fact that the article expects us to believe that a planet hopping E.T. race could learn the need to have defensive capabilities and start a process of militarization simply because they were masacred by a mob of primitive "ogres" is laughable.....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey guys

I'm the owner of Roswell B.C, which is of course a new online game that will be launching soon.
i love all the conspiracies that i mentioned, so i derived a game synopsis based around them all... trying to tie them in to each other to create something plausible.

I guess i should have done some more research so that you guys wouldn't find it and claim 'hoax' straight away, but i guess the countdown ploy aided us in creating some awareness for the website.
I passed on the files to Zep Tepi.. you should have made some changes man
..lol
Perhaps you guys can offer a guiding hand on some parts of the storyline to tighten it up a little bit. I wanted to tie in Aurora (another thing that fascinates me) and MJ12 with the entire Roswell conspiracy.. i thought i did a pretty decent job.

Now you all know it is just a made-up concept for an online game, i hope you can maybe appreciate the creativity that has gone into the concept. It definitely took my quite a lot of time to write since i started my research pretty much from scratch.
If you visit the forums on the website you can find the rest of the storyline.

I'll check back in here on Monday.

Wolve

[edit on 13-4-2007 by EmceeWolve]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey Wolve!
I would have done but things got busy in the real world and I didn't get around to it. Besides, I'm too skeptical of the Roswell-UFO explanation to be of any real help lol

Cheers,
Zep

top topics

join