It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never thought I'd come back to this forum, but I have some questions to official lie...er, story su

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
...ill do the demo calcs and we'll see just how much explosive we would have REALLY needed.

Damocles and Griff, if you do this I will dedicate every WATS vote I have to the two of you for the rest of the year.

Right on...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
griff,
outside dimensions of the columns (box correct?(ok i know they are more rectangle but u know what i mean)) or size of the Ibeams wehre applicable, (different calcs) then the thickness of the steel or webs on an ibeam

get me just one and ill tell you how much one would take, from there we can discuss how many and on how many floors.

I'll see what I can find. For starters, do you want upper floor columns (I-Beams) or lower floor (box)? Because I believe taking out the core even in the basement would cause the collapse to happen in the crash zone on the upper floors. The outer columns were connected by the hat truss and if the major load bearers are taken out then the outer columns are going to fail at the weekest point, which would be the plane impact.

Let's say we do an analysis on the sub basement-4 columns and also on the impact floor (s) of WTC 1?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Dear truthseeka:

You simply gotta post these thoughts of yours in SkepticOverlord’s perpetually ongoing competition “Win 250,000 Points: What Are The Top-5 9/11 Conspiracies?”. www.abovetopsecret.com...' Your logic is soo solid!

Originally posted by truthseeka

Also, why were these jihadi geniuses smart enough to run this operation from a cave thousands of miles away, yet weren't smart enough to:

1. Attack the buildings at a time in the day that would have maximized casualties, hence maximize terror?

2. Crash the final plane into its intended target?

3. Keep the Feds from figuring out who did it THE NEXT DAY!?

4. Hit the Pentagon in the area where top brass was located, and that was NOT under construction?

(5.) Also, why wasn't Saudi Arabia, the nation where 15 of the hijackers were from, assaulted American style?

(6.=bonus reason) One more thing: why couldn't they switch over from war games, 9/11-style, to real life 9/11?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

Thanks for the good words, Wiz.

I'm not sure that the post could go in Skeptic's thread as is, but I might consider modifying it so it does. Like I said, I had lost all hope in this forum, but recent events have shown me that there's still light at the end of the tunnel.

I'll see what I can come up with...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
griff, sounds good, but the question i have, would the building fall like that if ONLY the core columns were cut? do the outter walls do essentially...nothing?

ya know, we may wanna take this u2u then post our own thread when we're finished, im more than happy to collaberate with someone who more or less disagrees with me cuz i think between us we may answer, if NOTHING else, some of our own questions, or at least rule out some of the less coherent theories.

ill never in a billion years claim to know why the towers actually fell, but what i could see us working on is the feasability of if explosives were even possible, given the actual evidence. we may not answer why, but we could, or we could answer why not. long as we're open minded should be an interesting excersise

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a good exercise. At least we'll get some calculations going and maybe others can join in with their knowledge. At least it's a start. I'm getting a little tired of argueing the same old stuff anyway.

I think U2U is the way to go for now until we get something solid to conclude. I sent you a response to your U2U. Looking forward to working with ya.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join