It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why i think the TR-3B Astra Locust does not exist and never did

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
And the fact that in the TR3B theory the triangle uses Hydrogen/Oxygen engines afaik rocket engines is just funny... and you know it!

they are many questions you could ask the theory and nowhere stand the answers, tell me for example how the triangle uses the horrizontal propulsion system combined with the rocket engines, i mean the forward-flying propulsion at the side exhausts.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I can guess because it some logical given peoples willingness too see what they want too see(or what they believe they saw). And my belief is based upon an analytical view of the UFO phenomena.

Example one- Kenneth Arnold's sighting: He reports crescent shaped craft which were misreported as saucer shaped. Since then the great majority of sightings have been of round saucer like objects. The half crescent I don't believe has been seen since.

Example two- Roswell Incident: An incident that was reported to the public by the military and then denied by the military. I find it hard to believe that the military would accidentally(as has been suggested)devulge the capture of a "flying disk".

How much have you deepened to UFO reports?
they're facts, you're just speculating.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Really, is it a fact what someone claimed they saw? You'll find that while eye witness evidence maybe the highest form of evidence in a court of law, it is the lowest form of evidence in scientific investigation. And even in the court of law, eye witness testimony is deminishing in importance due to the fact that multiple studies have cast doubt on its credibility.

Of course perhaps they did see something, though they may not be accurate in describing that information or discerning what they actually saw. And please remember that this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to challenge anyone, just maybe give you something to think about.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
Really, is it a fact what someone claimed they saw? You'll find that while eye witness evidence maybe the highest form of evidence in a court of law, it is the lowest form of evidence in scientific investigation. And even in the court of law, eye witness testimony is deminishing in importance due to the fact that multiple studies have cast doubt on its credibility.

Of course perhaps they did see something, though they may not be accurate in describing that information or discerning what they actually saw. And please remember that this is just my opinion. I'm not trying to challenge anyone, just maybe give you something to think about.

i don't try to challenge anyone here either but i'm trying to move you a little toward looking a little closer to UFO especially triangle case reports, i still think it might change your mind a bit

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Another thing is.
Why would a far more advanced alien species be interested in a little planet with a species on it that can barely get of the ground? (from their point of view)
I have a good reason as I dabble in the alternate history/religion scene but aside from that any reason at all? we think far more of ourselves then we should. we're barely crawling out of our shell and we act like we know everything. so again why would they care?

If aliens are visiting earth, you don't know them, you don't know their culture or their motives. Don't pretend you understand them.

Making assumptions on alien behaviour based on human life just won't work.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Another thing is.
Why would a far more advanced alien species be interested in a little planet with a species on it that can barely get of the ground? (from their point of view)
I have a good reason as I dabble in the alternate history/religion scene but aside from that any reason at all? we think far more of ourselves then we should. we're barely crawling out of our shell and we act like we know everything. so again why would they care?

If aliens are visiting earth, you don't know them, you don't know their culture or their motives. Don't pretend you understand them.

Making assumptions on alien behaviour based on human life just won't work.

I strongly agree to your second sentence.

To your first, we know what people have reported and there is many information about greys reptoids etc. questioning if that's true? yea

Long time ago i doubted aliens visiting earth.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
TR-3 and the "Area 51 moved to Utah" stories are what happens when bad journalism strikes.

TR-3 was a mischaracteriation of the Tier-3 program

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A guy named Fouche stated he was an employee at Groom Lake and was in contact with people whom worked on various projects of development that all led to the TR-3B, and he seems to be the primary source of information regarding the technologies at work on it.

Note- he states that the technologies were developed by reverse engineering technology from the Roswell Incident and later "alien crashes".

Regardless of such, the Magnetic Field Disruption system he states is used to "achieve 89% gravity reduction" is in fact- sound theory according to modern magetogravitism theories and a couple of practical tests. Capacitors get lighter when charged. Superconductors repulse magnetic fields. So spin a frozen, supercompressed metallic plasma in a toroidal shape to superconductivity, and what do you think would happen to weight suspended in the 'donut'? Sound theory.

As for the engines the machine is supposed to use, well- I remember back in the 80's how they talked about nuclear propulsion for spacecraft (hydrogen jets, nuclear hammers, pulse detonation) but couldn't test it because of the Non-nuclear Proliferation Act ban on spaceborn testing of nuclear equipment... 1980's Reagan administration 'Star Wars' era right there.

Other technologies like light/electromagnetic absorption/defraction of the aircraft was already attainable last decade with polymers, and now advancements on metallic quasicrystal technologies apparently are going to blow away anything done with polymers so far.

Anyway, my point is- regardless of whether you believe that "flying triangle" technologies are from alien sources or just our own development- the fact is all technologies mentioned regarding the craft so far are at least theoretically within our reach right now.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
well how bout how you said humans couldnt take the g's, if gravity is reduced 89% then the g-forces put on the humans would also be reduced 89%

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i got a contact alien, information confirmate. [email protected]
send me back a message. its an extrem emergancy situation.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

I've been searching the internet trying to find out information about a craft I saw over I-5 near Stockton, Ca about 2 years ago as I drove a car of four from LA to northern California. I will just dive into my story and give all the details as I go. I hope I dont miss anything. It was about 11:30pm and i'm driving N. bound I-5. My friend Louise wanted me to drive to LA because I'm from there, to pick up his wife in Hollywood, who just flew in. We picked up her friend in Rialto and headed back N.. No problem. It's been several hours on the road and Midnight is fast approaching. Im driving with the sun roof open in my Honda and it's a nice Cali, SUMMER night. Not cold at all. I'm smokin a cigarette and trying to keep myself awake, listening to my favorite CD over and over... U know.. the usual road trip stuff. When all of the sudden I saw an aircraft literally fly over the freeway about 3 stories off the ground. At first I thought it was CHP so I slowed down. I must of been goin 80-85. and I knew this area was heavily policed.. from Strockton all the way up to Williams. But I quickly realized I didnt hear chopper blades at all. But the way it flew to me, was very similar to a helicoptor. Not a plane mind you... The craft went about 200 yards out and with out slowing down, or even turning around... it seemed the craft changed course, right back towards my vehicle. it flew over my car again, and this time I was watching it. It had 3 lights, which were very distinguishable... One at every point of the triangle shape. This thing passed over my car another 3-5 times... but TRUST ME.... after the second I had already woken up my friend Louise. and the two ladies in the back. THey were all freakin out... And in Spanish, asking things like, WTF was that lol. And they knew right away, as I did that this craft wasnt necessisarily anything conventional.. I deced to get off the freeway at the next exit I could. I aimed my car at this craft flying towards me and flashed my high beams at it. to see what it would do. and also to get it's attention. My friend Louise grabbed out digital camera and tried taking pictures. But we couldnt adjust the exposure levels fast enough and with poor contrast, the object. other than a single light, never showed up clearly> Interesting finish... As we tried taking pictures and after we stopped our vehicle. Clearly to observe the craft better, it quickly changed course and headed W over the hills going toward Oak/SF. I have never seen the craft again, but have heard of people sharing strikingly similar stories. There is no evidence to me to suggest ET. I believe it is a military craft.. Developed at area 51, I doubt it... But definately something experimental, and definatley something the gov could easily fly infront of our faces, knowing people are just going to jump on the UFO sighting, and call it ET.. taking all credibility away from the ppl who actually did see it, and know what it was. It was OURS.... the taliban aint worried though, because Americans, are saying UFO. it's halariouse.. The govmt. is smarter than you all think... and they have craft like this. Do you all remember what the F-117A must of looked like in the 80's to people as it flew over Vegas on test flights??? I SAW THAT FOR MYSELF... and this triangle shape object reminds me of JUST THAT... a military trial exercise... It's not a UFO.. though I could see how it's easy to assume it is. I wanted to believe it was.. I sincerely think, though that it's nothing more than a TR-3B astra. WE'LL FIND OUT LOL... Next war.. We'll see.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
First things first: Powering an aircraft by means of using a Nuclear Reactor as an energy source is certainly NOT impossible, though with 80s technology it would be very bulky and difficult to do. But Reactionless Propulsion, which is essentially what MFD/"gravity nullification" does, most certainly IS IMPOSSIBLE because it violates the experimentally verified 3rd law of Newtonian Physics! Electrogravity theory and electromagnetic propulsion are not overly new concepts but experimental testing of electrodynamic propulsion in the 50s and 60s resulted in FAILURE. Magnetic fields can be used to levitate diamagnetic objects but cannot propel them beyond the range of the opposing magnetic field!
The Earths magnetic field is FAR too weak to be useful in creating a repulsive force in diamagnetic objects who's size and mass exceeds the atomic scale so that idea wouldnt work for a propelling a vehicle simply using an electromagnetic field.
I remain unconvinced that the TR-3B even exists in the first place, regardless of what its actual propulsion mechanism may be. I believe that its existence is a fabrication of those seeking to provide a terrestrial explanation for the Triangular Craft seen over Belgium some 20 years ago which to this day remains an UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've read many comments on here about Gravity nullification, but I think it's quite the opposite. Try to imagine a machine that can create a gravity field, not erase one. Now imagine three thrusters (like the 3 on the craft). If you point the three points forward, you would essentially create a point of gravity in front of you, allowing to craft to fall forward, instead of falling down. Change the angle of the points, and your craft would fall in a different direction (hence the hard right angle turns). Now the freaky part is; what would occur if you pointed the three points towards one another? Who knows? But I have a theory. What if it opened a wormhole or a dense gravity point? I have no idea if its possible, but it sounds sound. What would happen if the gravity drives could self replicate? How fast would the craft be able to fly [fall]? I know it all sounds strange, but its based on a report I read some years ago about the theory of UFO flight. I repeat; I'm no expert, just a theorist.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by earfull2

Nice to see you here. I do thoroughly enjoy the open minds form as it has a ton of things that you do not see here.I enjoy ATS just as much and always like to see what others are discussing amongst the threads.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think the people are seeing the X-47B which derived from the DARPA J-UCAS project.

I think those triangle UAV's are going to be the aircraft going on the Ford Class Carrier being built as well as replacing the Super Hornets on all the other carriers. You could pack 3 times the aircraft on a carrier and be able to respond to the high number of Chinese aircraft we are going to have to deal with shortly.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Interesting , but i think you got all this TR3B propulsion thing wrong.Being a retired Aerospace scientist i use to work on propulsion systems for strange crafts for a special projects group.But i can not tell you which one.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Kinda narrow minded to say its not real.. This Freaking thing flew by.. Instantly stopped and Lit up like a star and freaking took off. Made no sound.. Didn't even cause a sonic boom.. If I wasn't so poor.. I would have recorded it.. IT was Amazing.. So what are you saying? I saw a Ufo? LOL! Yeah sure.. w/e.. I hope to see a Ufo some day.. But this thing.. I'm sure was made by Usaf.. If the Gov says its not real? Id just laugh. Because in 2006 Nasa posted that their tests of the antimatter engine produced too much Gamma radiation.. (2010 Antimatter captured for the FIRST time!) LOL..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join