It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genius of Anti-Masons....NOT !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
OK Anti Masons.....Riddle Me This,

IF Freemasonry is such an evil. wicked cabal of devil worshipping, new world order, all powerful, influence wielding, sexist, reptillian, satanic, baby eating, child molesters and a grand secret society that keeps all but its top members who have been initiated into these "higher" degrees in the dark of its plans.....IF ALL THIS IS TRUE......How do you guys KNOW all the secret plans and secret agendas ??? Seemingly, a "secret" society that has let YOU GUYS know its secrets aint much of a threat ?? But then again what would I know I'm only a lowly Prince Hall Mason and I'm sure according to your theories I cant even hold the door for one of the space ship riding, sith lord, luciferian, 55th degree Grand Masters !!! You guys kill me !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Excellent post. I'm only a Fellow Craft, haven't got my keys to the space ship yet. I wish some of these anti's could set in a lodge meeting and after a two hour discussion on what contractor should be hired to do some work on the building, it would change there thinking. If it takes forever to pick out new windows, how do you think we're going to run the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Apparently you guys have never heard of the Propaganda Due scandal, Skull and Bones (clear Masonic influences), the clear Masonic influences in Mormonism, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You only get the space ship keys after you molest a baby at the annual Illuminatti-Skull & Bones Pig Roast held at The Bohemian Grove !!!

Seriously, other than degree work.....you are right serving on committees about this & that (community service), planning fish frys, and raffles are pretty mundane. WE WILL RULE THE WORLD THROUGH BAKE SALES AND RAFFLE TICKETS

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Apparently you guys have never heard of the Propaganda Due scandal, Skull and Bones (clear Masonic influences), the clear Masonic influences in Mormonism, etc.

Yeah, Ive heard of them.......know all about the Mormons weird underwear, signs and rituals.......but that is NOT Freemasonry. Every time someone bangs a gavel in the meeting or says someone is "on the level" dues that mean the Masons are entitled to some form of compensation ? Based on your logic....YEs !! As for Skull & Bones, who really cares ?? That is a college secret society based on a Bavarian Fencing Club......again NOT MASONIC

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dont you mean Propaganda Two scandal, like the Italian lodge P2 ?? At least get you conspiracy theories right !!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree with your post. However, your title is not correct. It should be "Genus" not "Genius."

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, yeah, "due" means "two" in Italian.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well even if there secrets we're released to us to gawk at, it means nothing. We don't give a damn that they are evil because, obviously no one is doing a fricken thing about it. I've been trying to start rallys but been shut off and been trying to put some sense into people but they just want to talk and do not put any action into it. So hurray for them, they are getting away with it because WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT LAZY NARROWMINDED SELF CENTERED IDIOTS OF AMERICA.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah...........well we speak AMERICAN over here buddy !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You mean Duo? WTF?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I guess, I guess my source had a typo.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Well even if there secrets we're released to us to gawk at, it means nothing. We don't give a damn that they are evil because, obviously no one is doing a fricken thing about it. I've been trying to start rallys but been shut off and been trying to put some sense into people but they just want to talk and do not put any action into it. So hurray for them, they are getting away with it because WE LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT LAZY NARROWMINDED SELF CENTERED IDIOTS OF AMERICA.

EVIL ??? What has been done thats so evil ?? Other than the Morgan Affair ?? And that wasnt evil, hell he got what was coming to him, shouldnt have taken an oath and then ran his mouth...he was a coward !! Probably a Canadian !!
Yaay for Entertainment Tonight !!!! Just leave us alone and let us begin our quest for global domination via charity and hot dog roasts !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well even if there secrets we're released to us to gawk at, it means nothing. We don't give a damn that they are evil because, obviously no one is doing a fricken thing about it.

What do you base this claim on? Really,Ayeron, you anti-Masons really make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. Have you even bothered reading any of the literature written by Masons? Pike, Hall, Churchward? To even say that they are a "secret" society is ridiculous because there is much information out there about what they believe and it cerainly isn't about "worshipping Satan" or whatever.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well even if there secrets we're released to us to gawk at, it means nothing. We don't give a damn that they are evil because, obviously no one is doing a fricken thing about it.

What do you base this claim on? Really,Ayeron, you anti-Masons really make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. Have you even bothered reading any of the literature written by Masons? Pike, Hall, Churchward? To even say that they are a "secret" society is ridiculous because there is much information out there about what they believe and it cerainly isn't about "worshipping Satan" or whatever.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Thank you for some semblance of reason.........the idea of the craft being a "secret" society is laughable, when our buildings, members, even cars are readily identifiable ! We have modes of recognition and passwords and even they are no longer secret thanks to the internet and the Discovery channel. As for worshipping Satan........Wrong answer !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Dude, if you are not 33rd degree, what right have you to claim that what you are saying is true? And, furthermore, I've heard that it doesn't really stop at 33 and that there are really 360 degrees.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Dude, if you are not 33rd degree, what right have you to claim that what you are saying is true? And, furthermore, I've heard that it doesn't really stop at 33 and that there are really 360 degrees.

Dude, based upon YOUR argument...what right do you have to even say anything about Masonry ?? First, of all you are not a Mason, therefore you have no basis on which to speak. Secondly, while there is NO HIGHER DEGREE THAN THAT OF A MASTER MASON, I am a 32nd degree in the Scottish Rite, a Knight Templar of The York Rite and A Shriner........So THERE !!
And lastly......you heard....YOU HEARD that it dosent stop at 33, get some facts, not heresay, and please dont tell me about The Rites of Egypt and Ancient Mithraic Degrees or The OTO, we are discussing Craft Masonry not ALLEGED concordant degrees that are nonexistant or not a part of Freemasonry

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
You only get the space ship keys after you molest a baby at the annual Illuminatti-Skull & Bones Pig Roast held at The Bohemian Grove !!!

Seriously, other than degree work.....you are right serving on committees about this & that (community service), planning fish frys, and raffles are pretty mundane. WE WILL RULE THE WORLD THROUGH BAKE SALES AND RAFFLE TICKETS

HAHAHA... read my sig line.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm not talking precisely about Masons but everything involved as a whole which includes in general secret societies and of course the obvious of obvious. What is the obvious? Exactly. To many people can stumble upon the real truth infront of them and for a second get mad about it than moments later move on towards something like XBOX 360 or some other unimportant subject in replacement. I am speaking of sheer ignorance undenied by everyone. Dark and hollow deeds done by the covert do infact leak some of there intentions to get a slight reaction from the mindless rebels and soon put a fix to it. No one knows how to realize the worse or live up to it because, they do automatically ignore it and set it back to build upon which has been done for generations.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
EVIL ??? What has been done thats so evil ?? Other than the Morgan Affair ?? And that wasnt evil, hell he got what was coming to him, shouldnt have taken an oath and then ran his mouth...he was a coward !! Probably a Canadian !!
Yaay for Entertainment Tonight !!!! Just leave us alone and let us begin our quest for global domination via charity and hot dog roasts !!!

Well, as a Canadian, I'm hoping that this is sarcasm.

BTW, if you post with attitude, like you are doing here, expect to get it in return.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join