It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran may delay female soldiers release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Iran may delay female soldiers release

edition.cnn.com

Iran has said it could delay the release of a British woman captured last week along with 14 other military personnel if the UK takes the issue to the U.N. Security Council or freezes relations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: URL indicated on this submission is to the CNN front page, and I am unable to change it. My reply directly below has the link to the story. Cheers!

[edit on 29-3-2007 by crisko]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So it is clear now, in my mind at least - that these brave people were indeed abducted for gain - and nothing more.

Question is, will the West play ball? I do not see a strike on Iran based on this, so short of that - what are the possible reprocussions? (SP: it's late)

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-3-2007 by crisko]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The powers that be (in which both sides are controlled), have a series of levels they go to before going through with the final. This is so that at each level they have an oppurtunity to pullout, incase something comes up or they just don't get the reactions they want from the public. They use this same basic scenario for all important objectives they need to get out of the way, all slowely fulfilling the big agenda.

In this case, it's very easy to do. They play chess. One side (who we'll call white) makes the first move (capture of sailors). The other side's (black) response will usually always be the expected one. They make the same old diplomatic statement, the move that usually drags out for a couple days without anything happening. This is to analyze the initial response from the public. If all is well, it's whites turn again. This move is now based upon the type of feedback they analyzed after the second move. And so they have 2 options, possibly more, but we won't go into that. To put it simply, they can choose the path that will lead them to a "pullout" scenario ...or the other, which will lead them to the next phase.

I gotta go so I won't bother going through the entire objective layout, but basically they're nearing the last phase before they can "play" out a war. Really it's just one big chess game; Public vs Private. Any move private makes is based on the public's initial move. This is what people have to realize. It isn't USA/Britian vs Iran. They are all controlled by the same powers. The real game is those in power versus us, the people.

If enough people wake up, we can win this game...or atleast slow it down.

[edit on 29/3/07 by Navieko]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting way to put it - but I still don't think we will see a strike based on this, perhaps a building stone towards one - but my country has enough to deal with - and thus I find it unlikely.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
BBC NEWS

Mr Larijani, head of Iran's supreme national security council, said: "It was announced that a woman in the group would be freed, but (this development) was met with an incorrect attitude."
...Ali Larijani, Iran's chief nuclear negotiator, appeared to be referring to the UK's refusal to agree the crew were in Iranian waters.

"You know those second set of coordinates we sent you..."

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
THis whole thing is so irritating. First off, if the Iranians were in our waters or that close to our waters, we would have captured them too. Second, it is obvious that we are trying to back Iran into a corner and make them fight. Why the heck do we want a war with them??? It is all out of control. Navieko is right. We are nearing if not in the last phase prior to war. I give it a month, and then at most 2 years before someone with their panties in a wad nukes the world.

new topics

top topics

join