It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BF 1942 Players?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey guys I dusted off my BF1942 and been playing it, I just wanted to know if there was any other people that like to play BF1942, maybe we could set up a server have a friendly ATS sever game?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
BF is a pretty good game.... im playing Call of Duty these days.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah Call of Duty is fun too. Dled the demo a while back but never went and bought the game.

Been playing a lot of FFX2

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I love BF 1942. Been playing lan-game at the job for a while. Never played online tho, but I haven't bought the game yet.

I just finished hu...'getting' Call of Duty this morning, have yet to burn it and try it. Looks good too.

Playing online with fellow ATS-er would be cool.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
trying to get the #ing desert combat mod to work online it loads then crashes to desktop

That would be so fun to play with other atsers....

i suck ass at flying the helicopters though...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Haven't tried the helico yet, but the planes are gaved me some hard time at first.

Do you have a legit version?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
yeah it's from the store :p

just seems to CTD randomly but when I play Desert Combat mod it always CTD if I play online

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
About to go play it here in a little while online...my online name is Mortis...because I call it "The Dying Game"...hehe..and you end up running miles and miles...then POW...you dead.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bah, sometimes I go off like donkey kong.

had time where I'll kill like 6 mofos then finally die.

I am usually Six

but if there are enough ppl on ats that play I will change my name to

ATS-Lysergic or something so we can find eachother easier :p

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
oh yeah, I am downloaded the latest patch for desert combat maybe this will make it work

also sometimes I've noticed while playing bf42 that my lil dot in the center of my reticle isnt there.

fookin game

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have noticed too that if you are sniping..etc..the names don't pop up quick enough...and you don't know whether you are shooting a friendly or the enemy until it is too late. It also took me a while to get the patch and stuff to get it up and running online..couldn't quite figure out which patch to use...damn.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I use to big into sniping on other such as tribes, just to be able to stop flag runners.

But I love Assault on BF42, I can play any role really but prefer assault or engineer

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just got back into BF1942, since most of my real life buddies are playing this still. I bought CoD, in hopes of shoutcasting league matches, but I just could not get into the MP aspect of the game. I cannot wait to have time to play SP, but I have given up on the CoD community and MP.

BF1942 action recently has been on some of the EA servers playing Invasion of the Phillipines. I play as SID|Oswald if anyone is interested. Still a wonderfully enjoyable game. Props to Dice for their work and a solid follow up to their first game Codename: Eagle.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I love Battlefield 1942.

I play it like every day. I kick arse at it

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i play!!!!!!

and i own at it too

i play a lot of the DC mod for it

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
BF 1942 is cool but Desert combat is uber cool!

new topics

top topics

join