It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I just had a disturbing thought. what if life forms from another planet landed here long ago and decided they wanted this planet for themselves. what if they knew they couldnt beat us so instead being life forms made of energy they decided to take over the minds of humans and find a way to make us kill ourselves.........

[edit on 29-3-2007 by HuntaXX]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ya mean like if the lifeforms from the Mars asteroids in Antarctica were really smart and were of livnig organism capabilities> I mean if those germs had self-thought to do action , they would enter our brain and feed off the host a.k.a humans and take over the world?

Sure why not! lol it can be possible but thats outlandish IMHO.

I think my opinion differed from what you said but its open to interpretation after all. But interesting nevertheless.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
its close, but its spirit possesion, thats what the symbolism in the mason, satanism etc.. all stem from, sun and star signs. Recall the hexegon on saturn, That interestingly is a masonic symbol. Saturn represents prosperity and liberty. Its likely they use magic to keep the populace in the spell, the money is a locking mechanism. Stop using money, stop feeding satan.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I ended up finding the mother load of info and now know of the new world orders plans the demon hybrids and the mind control explaining this whole subject. not like theres a thing i can do about it

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
I ended up finding the mother load of info and now know of the new world orders plans the demon hybrids and the mind control explaining this whole subject. not like theres a thing i can do about it

can ya give a link about that? sounds intriguing....but sad at the same time. meh, wahteva, link please!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Havn't been here for a while, you should find a ebook called 'the biggest secret' if you wish to know more. looking back after all this time im amazed how close i came to the truth with so little knowledge. o and one of the mods here made it clear such topics were unwanted and it became clear to me that this place isn't as free or safe as id like so i havn't come back till today. id post a link to the ebook but the place i got it from seems to have vanished

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
thanks for the info. HuntaXX

when i got ur messsage i was WTF? i dont remember this guy! lol till i saw this page again. Thanks man i will for surelym read up on this!

new topics

top topics

join