It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost's color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I want to know the color of ghost = their power levels?

I heard Red ghost is more powerful and the white color is very weak power~

Ghost color have white, gray, green, red and Black any others?

My antie got a ghost used her body to talk~ and her voice became a man voice~ that was very scary~ and after she said~ she saw a white shadow in her bed room in the middle of the air a night before~
she is fine now~

oh why we find out a ghost in her body~ her husband asked her, call mum now~ she keep saying dont call YOUR mum~~ but we were thinking to call my antie's mum~ ........

I wanna know who have seen difference colors ghost?

Thanks

[edit on 29-3-2007 by roisu]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Red is the strongest, but I'm not sure about the weakest. here is a picture I caught this weekend in Saint Augustine, Fl. on the ghost tour.

See this thread here about the pics. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have this pic of an orb, which to see the picture in person is a pale yellow and blue but it doesn't show on here.

i161.photobucket.com...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by JENJESLIS]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Damn, that's pretty scary. It looks to me like a man with long hair and a cape and a skull face, how about you?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yeah, actually to me I see a long white beard, with a blackish cloak, like the old times. This graveyard is one of the most haunted in the US. After hearing some of the stories, I feel this is the "judge" that some people see.
I have three or four shots of the same place and this is the only pic with him in it. I have another pic I don't have posted yet that is even more scary. Hopefully I'll get it up tonight.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i know that there is a red entity in my fathers house.he thinks it a spirit that has been with him for a while.....he also told me he evovled with it
it scares me .....always seems like its starring.i think its a prior entity in his house(moved in recently).and it took control over both of them

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
the ghost in the photo look like a skull ~ i can see how dose it look like on the face~
you know~ ghost face is hard to catch~ I mean not many ghost photos have face to show.

One more thing I would like to share~~ the speed of ghost is much faster than us.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i think i know why there is only a skull for a head and the body is i little more complete.if u were to see a spirit with your eyes it takes much energy to show a full body in detail.so maybe he cannot control what he shows in detail.but his power is not at its fullest.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I agree, because when the picture was taken, you can't even see the apparation looking at the picture normal, remember this is enlarged 7 times. I really want you guys to see the other face I captured, there is no body but much more detail in the face than this one. I think its a women face. Give me a little bit, and I will try to get it uploaded on here.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh, and to keep this on topic, this ghost (above) seems to be white, and the face I have( not yet up) is a blue tint.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
oh~ yes~ when i make the size biger to see the face` it has long hair with unclear face~ kind of scary when look at it in bigger sizE~ feel cold~

By the way~ we were talking about the color in red ...can be the strongest in power?
see the other topic in ATS
it is in RED~~~ must be very powerful and can show up easily~ but not directly by eyes~

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ghosts don't have color. color is only characteristic function of the human eye, nothing more.

now, the color we see probably has something to do with ghost's strength since it's related to wavelenght, frequency and the energy of light.

here is a wikipedia article about color. it would be easier for you to come up with some theory about the connection between the color and the strenght.

new topics

top topics

join