It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deans Osama Oppsss.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The soon to be Democratic contender against Bush and the Republicans is steadily cutting his own throat. No?

"Dean's Osama oops"
Link:
www.nydailynews.com...

After making this comment the day before:
"I still have this old-fashioned notion that even with people like Osama, who is very likely to be found guilty, we should do our best not to, in positions of executive power, not to prejudge jury trials."

He turns around today and says:
"Dean later told The Associated Press, "As an American, I want to make sure he gets the death penalty he deserves."

The Dean for America press office also weighed in, issuing this statement by Dean: "I share the outrage of all Americans."

He continued: "Bin Laden has admitted that he is responsible for killing 3,000 Americans as well as scores of men, women and children around the world. This is exactly the kind of case that the death penalty is meant for."

The article, among many other articles discussing this says:
"The Bin Laden gaffe was just the latest in a string of Dean statements that he later found himself clarifying. The most infamous one has been his pining on the campaign trail for the votes of Southerners with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."

Reminds me:

This is not even including the records that Dean continues to want "sealed".
Good ole' boy Dean........

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So basically what some folks want is to go from an idiot who surrounds himself with old world liars, to an a guy who does the lying all on his own.

Very nice. I'd sooner vote for darth vader than dean or bush.

As a matter of fact i wouldn't even shake hands with this son of a bitch until he reveals why his governor records are sealed up. What'd you # up howie? For someone who says the Bush admin conducts too much in secrecy this guy is the Nation's number 1 hypocrite.

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean quickly clarified comments yesterday that he won't judge Osama Bin Laden without a trial.

So? Our whole judicial system is based on being innocent until proven guilty. So you just want people killed without trials? You ignored that paragraph I see LMFAO!!!

Besides osma didn't do it. The video where he said he did it was a fake. He has never taken responisablity in the end Bush and his cronies will be proven behind 9/11.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
btw Seekerof GW Bush governor records are also sealed. Funny someone with your intelligence supports a mass murder and liar like Bush.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean quickly clarified comments yesterday that he won't judge Osama Bin Laden without a trial.

So? Our whole judicial system is based on being innocent until proven guilty. So you just want people killed without trials? You ignored that paragraph I see LMFAO!!!

Besides osma didn't do it. The video where he said he did it was a fake. He has never taken responisablity in the end Bush and his cronies will be proven behind 9/11.

Yes DD, very nice of you to mention those things, but let me reitereate what Dean said in correction:

"He continued: "Bin Laden has admitted that he is responsible for killing 3,000 Americans as well as scores of men, women and children around the world. This is exactly the kind of case that the death penalty is meant for."

This was not posted to argue whether OBL did it or not...this was posted because the man that is getting ready to become the Democratic nomination and go against Bush in 2004 is a LIAR! Many you you spout that Bush is a LIAR....I am merely bringing to light that Dean is just a big a LIAR as Bush is and he's not even in the White House yet....!

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Im just not seeing the lie. I agree OBL should stand trial before we judge him. Hows that a lie?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
how about when he said bush had prior knowledge from saudis about 9-11 but did nothing but when asked where he got this information he only said "i heard it somewhere" not only is it a lie if you make such an accusation and cant or wont back it up its also slander and defamation!

the fact he's a politician already tells me he's a liar let alone the above paragraph. it is in the politicians nature to say whatever it is (truthful or not) that will keep him or her popular and gain them votes come the next election. think dean doesnt hasnt or wont lie? think again.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
DOH!

Your note seeing the lie?
How can a man say this on one day:
"I still have this old-fashioned notion that even with people like Osama, who is very likely to be found guilty, we should do our best not to, in positions of executive power, not to prejudge jury trials."

and then the next day say this:
"Bin Laden has admitted that he is responsible for killing 3,000 Americans as well as scores of men, women and children around the world. This is exactly the kind of case that the death penalty is meant for."

Thats not a lie? What is it called? Eatting crow? Flip-flopping?
If Bush had said something to this degree, you folks would be all over him for LYING!
Your stance, as with others, only constitutes that people truly believe what they choose to see and believe!
Dean LIED! He back-peddled, he flip-flopped, he is so full of BS and yet, Dean is the best hope of the Democrats reaching the White House in 2004......?!

Wowzers.....seems to me and others, you'd be better off waiting till 2008...cause Dean isn't cutting the cake.
What a political joke...indeed.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
how about when he said bush had prior knowledge from saudis about 9-11 but did nothing but when asked where he got this information he only said "i heard it somewhere" not

You got a link about this the npr transcript would help? I was listening to the Diana Ream show when he said something about 9/11 and Bush but it wasn't those exact words. It was something in line with Bush not handing over some documents to the 9/11 commission. Diana asked him so you think Bush has something to hide. Then he went into this theory (which will later be fact) that people believe Bush knew about 9/11 a month before and not handing over the info only gives them more credit. I don't remember the exact words but he covered himself like a typical politician. Dont get me wrong hes a politician I agree hes probably a liar and thief. Just I dont get this latest lie is all. But between Bush and Dean Ill vote for Dean any day 

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Vote for Dean...please do....
Seems the republicans are getting together to help get Dean nominated as the Democratic 'hopeful':

I'm sure it will be somewhat of a 'hard-sell' to some Democrat's like Kerry who summed Dean up as:
"MANCHESTER, N.H. - With a month to go before the New Hampshire primary, John Kerry (news - web sites) made some of his strongest attacks yet against Democratic front-runner Howard Dean (news - web sites), portraying Dean as inexperienced in foreign policy, wrong-headed on the economy and a muddled thinker......"We need more than simple answers and the latest slip of the tongue," he said. "This election is too vital for us to lose it if voters refuse to take a gamble on national security and the steadiness of our leadership."
"Kerry Says Dean Has No Chance Vs. Bush"
Link:
news.yahoo.com.../ap/20031227/ap_on_el_pr/kerry_7&printer=1

Thankfully, Kerry, among other Democrats spared Dean the LIAR label and called it "muddled thinking".....

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Still havn't pointed out the lie. Please do.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Already showed it to you twice and you still haven't seen it nor answered the questions asked!
Removing the Coca-Cola bottomed glasses would help in such an endeavor.

If the man is not LYING, what is he doing DD? Whats it called? "Muddled-thinking and gaffing when speaking"? Flip-flopping? Back-peddling?
Again, if Bush would have said something to this degree, you folks would be on him like stink on poop!
Now that a Democratic presidential hopeful says something like this...its turn the roaming eyes in the other direction and act like one is blind. Where is the even-handedness in this? Where is the fairness?
I recall the story of a man that survived being run over by a truck.....he said: "I didn't see the truck."
Question, if no one told the man that he was run over by the truck...how did he know that he didn't see the truck?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What he said OBL deserves a trial. Then did a retraction to add he believes this crime deserves the death penalty so he doesnt look soft. How is this a lie? I mean honestly I dont get it. Bush has retractions so does everyone in the lime light big deal.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Man if this is the best example of a lie you guys can find youre in trouble. Since the Democrats could run a lie a day campaign against Bush from now until election.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ahhhh, so the LIE has been clarified to to deemed a "retraction"..... OK....

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Ahhhh, so the LIE has been clarified to to deemed a "retraction"..... OK....

regards
seekerof

Good point. Bush administration would look like a saint since they retract # all the time.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
But it still wasn't a lie it was more of clarification that if he was found guilty he would die.

Btw.
"Kerry Says Dean Has No Chance Vs. Bush"
Who cares what sell out Kerry has to say about Bush, not the voters he had to refinance his house to get cash to stay in the race.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
News is like pancakes, eh? The more you 'cook' the more the media eats it up.....CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. talking on this "retractable waffling retraction" from Dr. Dean:

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
seekerof....funniest parody....EVER! lol

bless you!

we could use some levity here after all.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That's a funny pic.
Doesn't matter Dean's not a liberal he will win. He's only playing the liberal to get the nomination. Then Bush is in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join