It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on orbs in pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have a question...Do digital cameras mess up the pixels in pictures sometimes causeing the pictures to have orbs in them? The reason I ask this is because there is one spot in my room where if I take a picture of it I get one or more orbs most of the time, this doesn't happen anywhere else in my house. The orbs don't show up during the day, only after the sun goes down. I also tryed taking pictures from different angles and with different lighting and I still get the orbs. The orbs usually are never in the same spot in the picture, I cleaned my lense and still I get them. There is also a difference in temperature in this part of my room and I can sense something watching me from that spot. I donno if it's all in my head or if it's real...and insight at all would help me out lots.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
post the pics, would be helpful

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yes seeing the pics would help...but yes it is my understanding that digital cameras in effect scan the subject and the computer chip fills in where needed in essence

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
OK, the pictures r to big to upload, but here is a link to one of them
groups.msn.com...!NamJoqXv5Enef!VVMgEjclpwdJFr5GcsgK86RnJ2bJD30SD3QTP2ZHXw0x5eFxNPCiLQ4OUrSMhlnfnEqUqizUIN7M!RIMo3g1 BOFANtEigUyPmy/11-29-2003%20003.jpg?dc=4675453093850180727

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello, LunaWolfe.

I don't think those orbs were caused by anything paranormal. In my opinion, the digital camera captured dust or other particles that were in the air. Here is a link that gives you a few tips to avoid catching dust with a digital camera.

home.fujifilm.com...

I thought that I'd share a personal orb capture. This cropped orb image was taken in a cemetery and I used a 35mm. I included an inverted image so that you can see the movement better. I think orb photos are much more convincing when they have a 'trail' behind them. Unless, of course, the orb seems to be moving straight upward and is accompanied by many orbs. In nearly all cases, those multiple orbs that appear to be moving upward, would probably be rain. Just don't take pictures of the rain.

Here 'tis:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Lunawolfe:
I don't know much but looking at your picture the 'orbs' form straight lines from what I assume to originate from the light in your room near the top left of your picture. Probably some kind of lens flare?

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by MrDead]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
Lunawolfe:
I don't know much but looking at your picture the 'orbs' form straight lines from what I assume to originate from the light in your room near the top left of your picture. Probably some kind of lens flare?

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by MrDead]

Hmmm, could be a lens flare. I didn't have any lights on when I took that picture. It could be dust particles. I have other pictures from that spot in my room that have 'orbs' in them, but I don't know if they are real or dust or something else...
groups.msn.com...!NamJoqXv5Enef!VVHg3NAyGNEr8XJkzhHLzDuHyAu6!bQFuIlFCBHmEUCmeYrfAUrannhavqK1rBuawOhTGzXwIYumudKzndss YwszEjuxW9mJ!H/11-29-2003%20041.jpg?dc=4675453236586726614
I think these are dust, but I donno.

top topics

join