It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Screaming Woman' UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I myself have heard, peacocks and a lady scream for help. The peacocks I have heard are located two doors down from my place of residence. I agree that they do sound similer to humen sounds..... but..

I have also heard a lady screaming in sheer pain for help and it is something that is quite sicking. The lady was involved in a vehicle accident and was in a very bad way.

I believe that a lady that was heard screaming, being described as "being torn in harf" sounds extreamly different to a peacock.

This is a very disturbing story

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Are there any pic of the UFO? or is this just word of mouth that someone heard something?

[edit on 4-2-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't think there are any pics, but there is a Police Report.

I heard of a similar story, around the same time. It was almost the exact same thing, but a day later, someone found a small child walking along side of a road nearby. No one ever claimed the child.

Is this the same story?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This story freaks me out, definitly not a peacock, very unlikely,the peacock suggestion is a typical example of people explaining it away out of fear or _who_knows_what_.

Indeed very disturbing...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

You skeptics. What can I say? You must have easily forgot people heard her sream "help", "Oh my God please help"

As it was night i assume everyone who heard it was indoors therefore the sound would be somewhat muffled because of the walls and windows etc. I heard a cat outside the house late at night recently and could of swore it was a small child screaming out.

Scary story if it was an abduction etc. but dont see any evidence it was, the animal noise/flashlight gets my vote.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The report says the witnesses were outside at the time, not inside.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
[edit on 6-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I heard about that on the news the other day. That kind of thing gives me the chills :-/

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic_Frogg
I don't think there are any pics, but there is a Police Report.

I heard of a similar story, around the same time. It was almost the exact same thing, but a day later, someone found a small child walking along side of a road nearby. No one ever claimed the child.

Is this the same story?

If your implying that this child was the mothers then thats really sad. On the other hand if the child was dropped of by the ufo then thats just a really creepy thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I would just like to state that so far, the Human Mutilation cases fron Brazil are inconclusive. Linda Moulton Howe herself told me via email it was just some irresponsible dummy trying to pass off photos of an revenge death as authentic Alien Mutilation photos. I believe somewhere I posted a thread on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join