It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plasmoid or orb or?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i am new to this place and found it in a google search. I hope this is the kind of place to discuss these kinds of topics. i was wondering if anyone could identify the object in my picture. the picture was taken on an old property that my family and friends think spirits roam. I took a picture of one orb or plasmoid that often shows up around the same area. this is the side of the yard going to the backyard. The camera is a stylus 140 QD 35mm film camera

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by Maury]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maury
i am new to this place and found it in a google search. I hope this is the kind of place to discuss these kinds of topics. i was wondering if anyone could identify the object in my picture. the picture was taken on an old property that my family and friends think spirits roam. I took a picture of one orb or plasmoid that often shows up around the same area. this is the side of the yard going to the backyard. The camera is a stylus 140 QD 35mm film camera

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by Maury]

i hear future echoes of "PHOTOSHOP!". don't let it get you down.
that's a wild picture. it looks like the ground directly underneath is being lit up. freaky!

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it looks like an orb caught in a picture but it also seems to shine and give off light. that is a very interesting picture you have there

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
my opinion....some type of reflective surface in the hay is reflecting your flash back at you and the glare on the ground is at approximately the correct angle as well to be flash induced

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Is there any way to get a bigger picture, and is it visible with your eyes or something that showed up in the picture?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You can see another Orb on the Picture, if you look closely....

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Looks alot like a light shining out from the hay to me.

If it was in the air that would be another thing, but that low to the ground, it would be fairly easy to fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
looks like you tossed a lantern next to a bale of hay to me

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyChris
You can see another Orb on the Picture, if you look closely....

Doh! Musta missed that the first time

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
CrazyChris, thats not right. you do good at making my photo a fake but that is not the case

the orb or whatever it was small and shined off and on and the on part at its brightest was when the picture was taken but i have the original scan but its 900k and i cant find a place to upload

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
it is strange that you say it sort of shines or pulsates right? i can private message you if you need space or something to see the picture

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if you blow the picture up you can see what looks like a pole or wire going from the light to the ground. Looks like a light on a pole stuck in the ground.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
thank you Mystispice for setting up space for me

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I did a blow up and you can definately see a cord or something gray coming out the right back side of it.
nice try though.

If the image does not load use this link

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If you look here you can see what I was talking about. It's easier to see when you turn the pic into a negative. Looks like a wire or something because it's not completly straight.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It is much brighter than orb pictures I have seen.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
mystispice thank you again for images

closeup

negativehistogram

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFetch
If you look here you can see what I was talking about. It's easier to see when you turn the pic into a negative. Looks like a wire or something because it's not completly straight.

i dont think a wire was used because you would have clearly seen it in the larger picture

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maury, could you upload the pics in your last post to ATS, because there seems to be a hotlinking problem (with the server that they're on). I would like to see them also.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
oh i dont have enough room to upload to the ATS but you can try dragging the link to the address bar in your IE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join