It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton a Mason of Peace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First off. I find it highly interesting how Clinton isn't a Masonic president but yet he was a member of a masonic organization around his university years.

But aside from that I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the awards that Clinton was given by the Masons of Israel.

From what I can tell he was given at least one award in which he was mentioned as a fellow Brother along with the Israeli Prime Minister/President. The award was something to do with the Middle East peace process at that time.

Sweet. Found it. planetquo.net...

Clinton. A Mason of peace.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Clinton was not a Mason.. as for what ever else your talking about I have no idea... how about a source link eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
check it out. In writing. Clinton a Mason of peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think it was a cerificate from the Mason's presented to Clinton. You misconstrued what is was saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They wouldn't call him a Mason if that was the case. Rabin is a Mason. King Hussein was a Mason...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Clinton, De Witt - Mayor of New York City, Governor of New York, and presidential candidate, he also served as Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York.
Clinton, George - Third Vice President of the United States and first to die in office.

The only famous Clinton Masons. Sorry friend... I am sure its a disappointment, though im at a lost as to why.

Famous Masons pg. 1

Famous Masons pg 2 .. From Masonicinfo.com

There is no need to hide the great men who are Masons, Masonry is rather proud to have them and to let people know actually.

Clinton, not a Mason.

But Mark Twain was! I like him better anyways.

Bush is also not a Mason.. neither was his father.. neither is Blair, I have heard people say that on this site as well..

Glenn, John H., Jr. was a Mason as well, in fact he brought the first Masonic ring into orbit..

Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus was a Mason, with out him we would have been deprived of such great music..

Both Roosevelts and Trueman, 2 Masons led the United States through WWII

Just a very few of the many great Masons that effect society..

Clinton however, simply is not one of them.. I do not know why you would be so persistent on it being so, but its not.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
They wouldn't call him a Mason if that was the case. Rabin is a Mason. King Hussein was a Mason...

Neither Rabin, Hussein, nor Clinton were ever Masons. The "closest" was Clinton, who had been a member of the DeMolay Society, a Masonic-sponsored club for teens.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Finaly!
A post that might make me decide to turn in my apron. The idea that Bill Clinton might be a mason. If there were any actions that would get a mason expelled, what he admitted to would qualify in every jurisdiction I know of.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Clinton, De Witt - Mayor of New York City, Governor of New York, and presidential candidate, he also served as Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York.
Clinton, George - Third Vice President of the United States and first to die in office.

The only famous Clinton Masons. Sorry friend... I am sure its a disappointment, though im at a lost as to why.

Famous Masons pg. 1

Famous Masons pg 2 .. From Masonicinfo.com

There is no need to hide the great men who are Masons, Masonry is rather proud to have them and to let people know actually.

Clinton, not a Mason.

But Mark Twain was! I like him better anyways.

Bush is also not a Mason.. neither was his father.. neither is Blair, I have heard people say that on this site as well..

Glenn, John H., Jr. was a Mason as well, in fact he brought the first Masonic ring into orbit..

Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus was a Mason, with out him we would have been deprived of such great music..

Both Roosevelts and Trueman, 2 Masons led the United States through WWII

Just a very few of the many great Masons that effect society..

Clinton however, simply is not one of them.. I do not know why you would be so persistent on it being so, but its not.

Hope that answers your question.

Dont forget Brother John Wayne !

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I would very respectfully have to question that document. I can tell you
that President William Jefferson Clinton was not a Mason. I can tell you
that he was a member of the Order of Demolay for young men. That I
know for a fact. That is a Masonic order that tries to promote leadership
skills and good morals in young men.

The Supreme Council in Washington D.C. sells a poster or a picture that
even has all the past U.S. Presidents on it. I can tell you that when you
look at it, you will not find William Jefferson Clinton on it.

I have also been to many functions where many "LONG TIME" MASONS
ask and talk about why he was in Demolay and never went on to become
a master mason.

For the record, the last Master Mason who was a Masonic President was
President Ford. He was a 33.

If this information was not helpful to you or anybody else reading this post,
then you could simply call the Supreme Council in Washington D.C. and
I am sure they would be more than happy to put you on the phone with
somebody who can confirm this for you.

Take care.

new topics

top topics