It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super creepy reflection caught on tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Found a spoooky clip on Vidmax today. I'm not sure if this is genuine or not, but damn it gives me the creeps everytime I watch it. Anybody have any ideas?
www.vidmax.com...

p.s. Due to technical ineptitude I am unable to provide a direct link. Sorry folks.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Pretty Freaky!!!
it could be 'Trick Photography' but I can't be sure. I don't speak Japanese or Chinese.
Regardless, "Put a shiver up my spine!!!"

Thanks for the thread link, got to show this to my friend's and family, they get into this kind of thing...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Its been posted like 5 times lol, including by me!

According to the clever ones, it is simply a clever angle and use of mirrors.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's done with a projector, you can actually see it on a shelf or something in the backround, and on the mirror on our left hand side, you can see the face of the person operating it behind it if you zoom in. Here's a pic explaining what I mean:

In the close up bit (it's in slow-mo), the "ghost face" doesn't blink, but on the regular bit of the movie, it does. That's because in the close up, if they made the face blink, you would easily tell it's a fake, because you would see the real reflection of the little girl underneath.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wish Mods would attempt to sticky all threads with videos that have been posted before so we don’t get so many duplicate threads. It's just so disheartening to open threads all the times only to find I read the same thing about two days earlier

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That's scary
I never seen something so breathtaking in my life!! Maybe its just a magnification of an insect? Didn't the photography notice it? This is truly spooky
It's obviously not a picture because, I noticed the eyes moved slightly. AHHH the little girl in the reflection even freaks me out!! These people definetely have something dark and evil watching them
Watch near the end at the girls reflection, it stares at her while she moves back around... I'm going to have nightmares!

It also looks like frog eyes...

signed,
/Whitetiger

[edit on 28/3/2007 by Whitetiger]

[edit on 28-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
if i see this thing again i iswear i will eat my own feet !

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whitetiger
That's scary
I never seen something so breathtaking in my life!! Maybe its just a magnification of an insect? Didn't the photography notice it? This is truly spooky
It's obviously not a picture because, I noticed the eyes moved slightly. AHHH the little girl in the reflection even freaks me out!! These people definetely have something dark and evil watching them
Watch near the end at the girls reflection, it stares at her while she moves back around... I'm going to have nightmares!

[edit on 28/3/2007 by Whitetiger]

You obviously didn't read my post.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Madhatter, what you are calling a "projector" in the background, looks like a giant freaking eyeball to me. Look at it!! That just about makes me # my pants!!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lol yeah it's a projector under a piece of something, the person who made the vid admitted it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAD Hatt3r
Lol yeah it's a projector under a piece of something, the person who made the vid admitted it.

I guess I can buy that. It wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be a hoax. While I am one who does believe that some strange things happen, when it gets caught on tape, I tend to be a little skeptical. I have had some awfully strange things happen to me, but, I generaly do not have a camera handy when they occur. So, naturally, anyone who conveniently has one with them when an outstanding event occurs tends to be somewhat suspect to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm the same. But my friend Tsunaki (he's Japanese, obviously) said that it was the little girls parents asking her questions, but the way they were speaking seemed awkward.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry MAD Hatt3r, but I've got to call you on the whole projector issue. First of all a projector requires a matte (usually white) backdrop on which to "project" its image. A mirror would be incapable of reflecting that clear of an image. Secondly, in order for the mirror to pick it up, you would need an actual holographic projector. Seeing as how these are not exactly commonplace today, I would have to assume that this is not the case either. Anyway, that being said, I'd be interested to see a link to the producers confession if possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
LoL, Fake, 10 outa 10 for creepy though

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
posted here 50 times! how do moderaters not catch this.
every month the vid is given a new name and posted here

new topics

top topics

join