It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes Cradle of Filth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Cradle of Filth. what can i say they are the best. brutal and skilled. they are awesome!!!!
do you like Cradle? if not you are missing out.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I love Cradle. a few months ago they were in Toronto, and i went and saw them. even better in person, i gotta say. best show i ever saw.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
yah i have seen some of their shows on the net. they are awesome, i thinks its great how true they are to their orijional sound when playing live.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
even allot of that doesnt do them justice. some of the more recent live recordings had me a little worried bout Filths voice. But at the sho, it was absolutely amazing. if they are around my way again, no question im seeing them again.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i wish i could go but i am only 16 and i am kinda poor so i just cant go, oh well, thank satan for mp3:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Cradle of Filth are awesome, but I havn't been lucky enough to see them live yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
theyre a guilty pleasure of mine, theyre my happy music, cause i think theyre talented, but totally ridiculous at the same time. like the prince of goth metal.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Iam a fan believe it or not, being probably older than everyone else who posted in this thread.I have "Nymphetamine" on my website.Would've put "Born in a burial Gown" but it was a little too graphic for the site.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Haha who would have thought you'd be into that kinda music AccessDenied. Now maybe when I play it you won't tell me to turn it down.
It's too bad you don't like any of my other black/death metal music.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feral Rage
Haha who would have thought you'd be into that kinda music AccessDenied. Now maybe when I play it you won't tell me to turn it down.
It's too bad you don't like any of my other black/death metal music.
Be thankful I like any of your music just as Iam thankful you have headphones.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I used to be really big into CoF. I saw them back in 97-ish(?) at the Milwaukee Metalfest.

The years have SHREDDED Dani's voice. He cannot do the scream like he used to. Listen to Vempyre or Cruelty and the Beast... he can no longer emit that unnatural, shriek he used to do. That kinda sucks. At Metalfest he was doing that every five minutes...lol.

Anyway, a funny Dani story - Cruelty and the Beast came out and the band wasn't that well known in the States yet. A small record store on the north side of Chicago had the band do an in-store (they were in town for a show). Dani was outside mooning traffic driving down the street

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yuck. This has to be one of the worst bands ever. The drummer is the only decent thing about the band. The rest are pretty untalented when you compare them to most death metal bands.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wich drummer are you talking about? they have had like 3 or 4 now.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

emperor, old man's child, dimmu borgir, and carpathian forest are far superior in terms of that style of black metal. CoF's music is too over the top and Dani's voice is quite possibly the most annoying thing on the planet, and i'm saying this knowing full well that paris hilton is alive

if you like CoF I'd suggest Hecate Enthroned. Similar styles but HE is far more stripped down and raw.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I admit I like Cradle alot, but they're kind of the "pop" version of black metal. It's unfortunate that they're better on record than they are live. Dani Filth is a right arrogant arsehole aswell. No time for his fans, aslong as he gets his money and fame, he's happy.

It's a shame James left, he was the best member, and was awesome when I saw them. Was always more than happy to pose for a picture, etc.

Midian is they're best album by far. The guitar work on that album is amazing.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I used to be really into these guys, almost purely for the darkness and the shock value. I used to use the Cthulhu Dawn when I lived on campus to freak out regular people.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ringo_shells

yes, those regs, i despise them. lol i like them alot i think because everytime i listen to a song i find sommething new aboot it. i have to agree that recently cradle has kinda sold out with there thornography album but i think that is partly due to the shreded state of dani filths voice, though i still think it a horrible loss. i have recently goten in to dimmu borgir what about them, i dont love every one of there songs like i do cradle (exept thornography). but i definatly like in sorte diaboli it is pretty metal.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
OMG YES!!

They are among GODS!
My favorite songs of theirs are... Saffrons curse, Medusa and hemlock, Nemesis, Nympethamine, Who am i kidding I LOVE THEM ALL.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ambigram

Dude there my happy music too
i even sleep to CoF,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What Cradle of Filth fan thread doesn't have one of their songs in it?! Unacceptable.

I deliver:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join