It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Reproduction/Copulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I always seem to see aliens depicted as some androgenous, sexless creature. Any word on how they reproduce or copulate? Has anyone here copulated with an alien? Are human/alien hybrids possible?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Some people think that the Greys are merely sexless drones and created in the lab and serve as the scouts for some other race. Earth reptiles do not have conspicuous genitalia, so it's possible with the Reptoids the genetalia are merely hard to see or retractable. Then of course there's the "Aryan" race which is very similar to humans so conceivably (no pun) their reproduction is the same or similar.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
I always seem to see aliens depicted as some androgenous, sexless creature. Any word on how they reproduce or copulate? Has anyone here copulated with an alien? Are human/alien hybrids possible?

I'm waiting to be abducted by some of the Nordics. I'll let you know if it ever happens. Hopefully, they film it and I can sell the rights.

Enough abductees have reported having a romping good time with some aliens, to probably substantiate rumours that they like a good shag as well.

Who knows?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I doubt anyone knows seeing as how we have no physical evidence, we can only speculate.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I said Aryans I meant Nords.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I dont think a Grey is any more of a androgenous creature then a Human in a space suit is. Just because you dont see reproductive organs dont mean they are not there.

I wouldn't run bilogical experiments on a alien species in the nude, and I dont presume Aliens would do so either.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What if they're disposable drones? What if their skin is resistant to all acids?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
arians? nords?

these folks visited the us-government in the 50s right?
they wanted us to abandon our nuclear weapons and technologies.

i remember a text which said, that us-officers had to leave the room, because they could not get theire eyes off the nord-girls, coz they were so freakin' beautiful.

i really want to get abducted by the nords and so on...

best regards!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Food for thought.

Supposing these so-called Nords are really just earthlings from the future posing as 'aliens' from other star systems?
And if that were the case, then it could be that sometime in the future here on earth, another Hitler came along and set up another program similar to 'The Children of Lensborn'; a Nazis program "devised to propagate Arian traits." * Only this time round, because of their advanced technology, this blonde breeding program would be set up in conjunction with a cloning program too.

* SS blond program

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Okay, give me the run-down...which of the varieties of aliens are good/evil?

Any idea on the goals of the various species'?

Any photos or other descriptions/renditions of the various alien races??

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join