It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

http://www.johntitor.com/News2.htm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yes..another *John Titor* Rant.

www.johntitor.com...

ok, seems like he's gotten his bit of the limelight..AGAIN.

how can one NOT admit that this could be a little too possible? John's words..seem to have struck on another iceberg-tip, again.
the latest news, giving him credit:

"IS MAD COW IN THE US AS JOHN WARNED?!

"The first-ever U.S. case of mad cow disease is suspected in a single cow in
Washington state, but the American food supply is safe, Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman said Tuesday."

apnews.myway.com...

USDA REFUSED TO RELEASE MAD COW RECORDS

An outbreak of mad cow disease in the United States has the potential to dwarf the situation in the United Kingdom because the American beef industry is far larger and U.S. beef is exported to countries all over the globe. "We're talking about billions of people" around the world who potentially have been exposed to U.S. beef, Lester Friedlander, a former USDA veterinarian who has been insisting mad cow is present in American herds for years, told UPI.

www.upi.com...

ps: sorry if this has been posted b4...no harm in having it rise to the surface again

*EDIT* this just in,
www.cnn.com...

""These animals were all dairy cattle and entered the U.S. only about two or two-and- a-half years ago, so most of them are still likely alive," DeHaven said."

heh

"bush ranch" among others won't be making so much profit eh?

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
yes..another *John Titor* Rant.

www.johntitor.com...

ok, seems like he's gotten his bit of the limelight..AGAIN.

how can one NOT admit that this could be a little too possible? John's words..seem to have struck on another iceberg-tip, again.
the latest news, giving him credit:

"IS MAD COW IN THE US AS JOHN WARNED?!

"The first-ever U.S. case of mad cow disease is suspected in a single cow in
Washington state, but the American food supply is safe, Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman said Tuesday."

apnews.myway.com...

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Interesting...

I was thinking the same thing. Could this be the start of the Global Mad Cow epidemic Titor was talking about back in 2001? And if it is..... is the government giving us the whole story on the situation? Is our food supply really as safe as they want people to belive? When I read this it sent shivers down my spine.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If some of this stuff is coming true...what about the rest? American Civil war in 2005? World war 3 in 2015? I sure as hell hope not...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
If some of this stuff is coming true...what about the rest? American Civil war in 2005? World war 3 in 2015? I sure as hell hope not...

I hope it doesnt come to pass because a whole #load of people will die because of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The question that arises in my mind is this... if this guy John Titor is for real, and he made it back to our time, is there a way of changing our future so this wouldn't happen? Maybe im gullible but i still believe in miracles. If there's a will there's most definately a way.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Think of it this way....If he came back here and told us of an impending War that kills 3 billion people and we stop it would he still be around to have come back in teh first place? Its because of the war that he got into the Time Travel business anyways. If there is no war he may never have come back here to warn us and thus we couldnt stop the war. If what he says actually happens we cant change it without forgetting the info. If that makes much sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Think of it this way....If he came back here and told us of an impending War that kills 3 billion people and we stop it would he still be around to have come back in teh first place? Its because of the war that he got into the Time Travel business anyways. If there is no war he may never have come back here to warn us and thus we couldnt stop the war. If what he says actually happens we cant change it without forgetting the info. If that makes much sense.

Well from reading all of his posts this is answered very easily. Apparently there are infinite timelines or universes. Even if we change the future in our timeline it will not affect the future of other timelines. So in fact we are changing the future of our time, but others remain intact. Does that make any sense?

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Perfect sense. You explained it nicely. Lets just hope that the wars dont happen and that we dont have 5 presidents just like Bush [cringe]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   

and that we dont have 5 presidents just like Bush [cringe]

Now that would suck.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   

...but the American food supply is safe...

I seem to remember this is roughly what the folks over here in UK said - right before the # hit the fan. I wish you luck guys n gals, if this spreads, you're gonna need it.

new topics

top topics

join