It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

islam exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

i am sick and tired of people telling me i have no tollerance because i am against the islam,

well let me tell you this, the islam have no tollerance to anything that is not muslim.

i can go and say all the things i already said on this forum, but i think you all already have seen them.

read the koran! its all in there!
its almost tempting to become a muslim myself because i am a male, i can have as many wifes as i want and beat them!
i can sell them and steal and rape them!

stuff from the koran:

The duty and purpose of all Muslims is to:

"Fight those who believe not in God and the Last Day and do not forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden - such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book - until they pay the tribute out of hand ani have been humbled." (Repentance IX: 28)

O believers, take not Jews and Christians
as friends; they are friends of each other.
Whoso of you makes them his friends
is one of them." (The Table V: 55)

Rights of Women:

Even if the woman is in the middle of baking bread at a communal oven where time-share is of the essence, the wife must drop whatever she is doing at once and report to her husband for sex if he ordered her to come. (Tirmzi, Vol. 1, p 428)

�Woman has been created from a rib which is twisted.
If you try to straighten it, you will break it. It is desirable to make the best use of it as it is.� (Tirmzi, Vol. 1 p 440)

�A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari Vol. 7, p 27)

The Prophet said: "On the Day of Judgement, a husband shall not be questioned for beating his wife." (Mishkat, Vol. 2, p 105)

According to the International Human rights groups, in Pakistan a rape occurs every three hours and more than half of all rape victims are juveniles. Once in police custody 72 percent of all women are sexually and physically abused.

Lets not forget that they are circumsised! that means cutting away the clitoris etc etc, now, tell me this, why is this a peacefull religion?! come on wake up!
there the nazi's of the new age!

All of the parts i posted quoted from the koran i got from this excellent
page

islamexposed.com...

please visit this page, its very good and the maker has put many many work into it.
watch all of the page and be prepared to be shocked and see the true evil that is the islam.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."--

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You know, although you are 100% correct, you will be
bashed for not being politically correct right?

satan can appear to people and give them messages.

Even in our catholic religion we have many cases of angels appearing to man/women. The church, by
the miracles of the vision decide if its a legit vision or not, or just a vision by satan.

theres one case where a women gets prophecies fro mary.

She claims to talk to her over the phone and see visions of her.

of course this has not been aproved by the church because satan can appear to people and is
very tricky.

but by the moslem """"teachings"""" you shall know them.

The god of the koran plain and simple is satan.

In the bible jesus does not say, do not associate with a certain religion or kill the infidels.

This is why right now so many muslims treat women like pure garbage, and why no other religion is even tolerated, if you do
not convert they will kill you.

That is Gods descision to punish, not theirs, not mine, not yours.

Im a chriatian.

I will tell you jesus is God, and you can except it or deny it, its your descision.

will i kill you?

Not a chance.

I will pray for you to be enlightened until your dead, but its ultimately (your) descision.

!. Pray for your enemies.

2. vengence is gods he will repay.

3. love thy enimies, and neighbors as thy self.

(this) is the will of God.

peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Truth,

Well, it seems jesus himself has stated that he isn't god nor the son of god. I guess, he even say's it in the bible itself... So it seem's that jesus being what he is said to be is more from people like you who say so, rather than him, himself...

In the bible jesus does not say, do not associate with a certain religion or kill the infidels.

No, jesus didn't. Your right about that... But god has had his people kill other's countless time's. It's all recorded in the bible in his words. For the bible was written by god...or so you think...

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hello,

mohammed made the islam for 2 things: control and power, its tempting for a man to become a muslim, the same reason for a men to take a alot of money,
you know you can even have animal sex acording to the koran.............

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 05:48 AM
link   
haha i would join the christians even to beat the islam!

i dont agree with christianity,
but the islam is plain evil!

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 06:17 AM
link   
here is a page about female abuse from slavery too circumcision
members.lycos.nl...

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Dude, im sorry you are wrong.

As a Muslim who knows much about ones religion i can say most of thngs you have said are translated by extrmemists who have twisted the words such as Bible.

Remember when Catholics used to Eve is all evil and when a woman is on her period she should be locked up?

Come on winter we all have herd these oblivious and obscene remarks before but do they mean its true?

I think statistically and speaking with my own family background and taking into consideration the we are talking about the female sex, i would like to say that is not true.

I think that theres probably more physically abused women in America than in Pakistan...Because i have been there myself and women get treated just fine and exalted from there husbands most of the time.

In Pakistan also most women do not wear the Hijab and many women especially n Karachi and Lahore are very well educated.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius

I think that theres probably more physically abused women in America than in Pakistan...Because i have been there myself and women get treated just fine and exalted from there husbands most of the time.

In Pakistan also most women do not wear the Hijab and many women especially n Karachi and Lahore are very well educated.

Huuum....I've to look for an article. This article was speaking about women conditions in Pakistan.The things are a little bit different from what you wrote.

The journalist were in Karachi. The town was full of men, but they didn't see any women on the streets.All of them were closed inside their homes. Only men were working, no women at work. Each time they saw a woman, she was wearing the hijab. They noticed that the women had no rights also. They had to suffer from a lack of everything : medicares, schools, foods, everything.

Like these journalists are all from " Le Monde ", a left media, I have to believe them for a simple reason. " Le Monde " is anti-usa and pro-arabs. So, when a pro-arabs media write a thing like this, you can be sure, it's true.

I think that your point of view on this matter ( women condition in Pakistan ) is a little bit biased.

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OrionSirius

its people like you who don't want to see the truth and say: OHNO nothing is the matter! just look the other way!

those women cant even escape and get help! and when people like you keep telling that THEY ARE EVEN HAVE A BETTER LIFE THERE THEN IN THE USA then you are lying!, it also makes that they get no help, because people like you are telling thats nothing is the matter, its like a person who tells to the crowd nothing is the matter when behind his back a female is being beaten to death by 20 males.

i bet you didnt even look at the articles and the pictures on that page

god/alah is drugs, stay of them, JUST SAY NO

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."--

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sorry guys ...iv been to Pakistan exactly 3 times and guess what??

It is a third world country but the females there are not like women in other Extreme Mulsim Countries, it is the only islamic replublic and it does not rely on the Hadith to make their laws, they rely only on the Quran. In Karachi there are upper upper class districts known as KDA OFFICERS SOCIETY which is basically a old neighbor of old money and people in the goverment and big businesses of over 30 yrs and now the women that live there go to a non metric system school (which the pakistani school system) they go to a British system of levels. the school their are co educational much like the schools in London. They are very educated and they are very open minded. Than there is 2 other neighborhoods which is called Defense, and Clifton. Defense is supposed to be the richest neighborhood supposed to the "beverly Hills" of PAkistan>>LOL
So the people again there are much educated...Now we are talking Filthy rich. Ladies there basically do what they want..have all the rights (because of the wealth) they were western clothes..and there fashionable traditional clothes.

Than there is poverty and the middle class which is the majority and people there are medium to non educated at all. In the poverty sections there is much extremism to the brainwashing the extremists govt does to them to gain their vote and support. They drive the student pop. to violence basically and there you have terrorism..students with the back of dirty politics.

That my friend is a third world country, so there you have it EDUCATION and literacy plays a huge role, MAYBE besides waging a global war on terrorism we should wage a big campaign to educate all kids and adults in countries with open mindedness hwere they can learn to think for themselves..some history, philosophy, arts...and RELIGION..because most of these people dont even know about their own religion they listen to what the extremeist "MAULI's" say (priests or preachers you can say?

THIs is the true conditions in country rated as third world....many places are MUCH worse than this..

PS Rich are the FILTHY RICH, and the poor are the VERY POOR.

--------

There is this website ...that clearly states the issue of female and male circumzition..it is nothing but a tradition, nowhere does it even talk about circumzition in the Quran. Please anyone who has evidence opposing this ..feel free to debate..i am not lying when i am confident about this much..it nothing but a hadith "or stories (sayings)and traditions in cultures"

www.minaret.org...

God Bless
Orion Sirius

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Western women had social freedoms that Muslim didn't/don't have... but on the other hand, Muslim women had/have LEGAL rights and freedoms that most Western women didn't have until the 20th century.

Most of these legal rights pertained to property ownership (a woman could own property independant of a man) and divorce (Muslim women could divorce spouses in an era when Western women couldn't.)

Wealthy Muslims are very much into "worldly" practices, and it's not unknown for them to bend the laws (women are educated, wear Western clothing, people do drink occasionally.) It's very similar to any Christian oriented nation.

AS WITH CHRISTIANITY, the very poor (and there are far more in Muslim countries than in Christian countries) are the ones who adhere very strongly to older religious traditions. The less one is educated and the more one is ruled by religion (ANY religion), the less able one is to see beyond issues of religion.

Look at the fighting between the Muslims and Hindus in India -- it's not the upper classes, it's the fundamentalist poor classes. Look at the fighting in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics (most of you didn't grow up when the wars in Ireland really did sound just like what we're seeing between the Israelis and Palestinians today. This was in the 1960's and before, and the Irish Christians have been killing each other over the Protestant/Catholic business for at least the last 800 years.)

Or for real brutality (machete deaths, gasoline-soaked tire burnings), look at the wars between various religous factions (including Christian-on-Christian) in Africa today.

The answer is to educate the poor and to help provide them with economic opportunities.

...and if we dropped the fundamentalism movements in all religions, the world would be a lot better off.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The mere fact, Byrd, that you can write of the "upper classes" should serve to remind us that the wealthy all too often have a nation and a faith of their own.
I have visited Pakistan a number of times and while O-S has much to say that is true of the major cities -it would be unwise, at times, to generalise from this: most of Pakistan is relatively lawless -in the sense that the writ of Islamabad does not run there: poor primitive people who are as easily misled as poor uneducated people anywhere else -including UK and USA.
I know Saudi quite well -and the rich there, of both sexes, have a good time, believe me.
If the US and Britain spent a thousandth on voluntary work in education and training overseas, of what they spend on weapons -there would be better results and sounder defences.

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I post the above in a humanitarian (how I hate liberal jargon) sense. In terms of Realpolitik -point the guns and show 'em who's boss.
As I so often say the choice is clear: "Rule the world or share the world."

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So Estragon is one of those Bush supporting conservatives so to speak (i say conservative because BUSH IS one)

Bush to me, is very illiterate to literate..no offense, but how can one take all his bull in and nopt laugh at his lies??

Also Estragon the "cities" to which you refer are not really cities, they are subdivisions..kind of like suburbs even. MAinly i would just call them negihborhoods.

I liked your first post better becasue it showed you as a human being rather than a brainwashed civilian citizen like the OTHERS.

If we "point the guns and show who the boss is" how are we any different than them and the barbaric act we and they commit??

Is the human race apt to babaric forever?

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 09:57 AM
link   
sorry for the typos..

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius

I liked your first post better becasue it showed you as a human being rather than a brainwashed civilian citizen like the OTHERS.

Who are these so-called brainwashed citizens ?

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermorg
All of the parts i posted quoted from the koran i got from this excellent
page

islamexposed.com...

please visit this page, its very good and the maker has put many many work into it.
watch all of the page and be prepared to be shocked and see the true evil that is the islam.

did you also look at islamexposed.com... ?

"On the behalf of the Illuminati Order and the Unseen Head I say,

Shalom"

it's an extension of the former oneworldorder.org... which we all found out was a hoax.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 06:12 AM
link   
echelon whos that guy talking in your avatar?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Nobody recognizes Lenin?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
echelon whos that guy talking in your avatar?

Do an effort please !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join