It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cascades - Disturbing Activity at St Helens & Rainier!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
major earth quake in Taiwan, but I guess you guys all missed it.

This thread pertains to the Cascade volcano chain specifically.

We usually try to keep up with global seismic events in the aptly named

World Wide Seismic Thread

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There has been a VLP event in the past 12 hours. It is registering in some degree on several of the Cascade webicorders. This event was up to 2 HOURS LONG!.

It is best viewed on the Green Mt. Kitsap and Longmire, Mt. Rainier and Mt. Hood webicorders, but as I said, also shows up on several others. Look at the duration of this thing!

www.ess.washington.edu...

What is also interesting is that 3 sisters had gone "quite" from that bizarre behavior we witnessed in Baker for about a month right up until almost the exact time that the VLP event happened...and then it kicked back in:

All Cascade Webicorders

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Check out the long period event that took place on Mt. Hood yesterday.

www.pnsn.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Okay, feel I need to update this thread. We�ve got some fairly bizarre activity happening virtually across the board in the Cascades.

Here is the link with all webicorders in the area:

Mt. Constitution, all Mt. Rainier stations, both Mt. Hood stations, Mt. St. Helens, and 3 sisters�along with others.

In addition, another board that centers on earthquake phenomena that has had a poster local to the Seattle area state that there have been possible �earthquake clouds� in the vicinity of Mt. Rainier/Olympia.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What's an earthquake cloud?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Beats the crap out of me...but it sounds bad, doesn't it?

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm sure you checked it Val, but if you didn't, the
recent earthquake page shows some small region wide activity.
I'm down in the SE corner of Washington, so I'll let you guys know if something happens

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Check out both the St. Helens stations:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
St. Helens...still jicky:

Mt. Hood...also jicky:

Definite Long Period event on this first one:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That looks like some major activity going on there with Helen's...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This government website should be interesting reading for everybody. Diary of a Mad Volcano
Mount St. Helens gave about 2 months of warning with extreme earthquake activity.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nothing major, just some more NW activity. Recent Earthquakes

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A volcano cloud... sounds like a nuee ardente (I think I spelt it right), a cloud of boiling hot ash, they can scorch a mountainside clean. Nice to be around as you can guess.

BTW, I was having problems following this thread since most of the urls seem to be broken, could anyone help with this?

ET3

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It wouldn�t be right to mention that the military did a lot of experimentation with small nukes to make underground caverns that should be a whole new thread I think.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Increased number of earthquakes...coupled with elongated sun cycle, extreme weather (which implies Earth has tilted), deminishing of the magnetic field, magnetic pole flip, increased asteroid/comet appearance...

It sounds like zetatalk are right after all. I don't believe in Planet X, but it seems like something is going to happen.

If you also take predictions into consideration (escalation of terrorism; more and more nations getting involved; China making joint exercises with France; mother Mary's and Nostradamus' predictions for terror arriving from the sky...me having dreams of asteroid rain; a friend of mine also having those dreams, without me having talk to him...), then chances are we are in for something big.

But I don't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Hello!?! Will somebody please respond to this.

There are webicorders in the Cascades that are just flat going ape-#.

They just reported on the local news that over 100 quakes have hit the three sisters area in the past 24 hours. Interesting.

BTW- some of your links are not working.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The links don't work because they are time-dependent. The webicorder page only records 7 days (if I remember right), so if a link is more than 7 days old, it won't work anymore.

Once upon a time they worked.

P.S. Thank you for sharing the local information!

[Edited on 3-24-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER STAFF

A swarm of more than 100 small earthquakes has been detected at the Three Sisters volcanic center in the central Oregon Cascade Range, seismologists said Wednesday.

"This activity poses no immediate threat to the public," the U.S. Geological Survey Cascades Volcano Observatory and the University of Washington Pacific Northwest Seismograph Network said in a news release.

The swarm begain about 10 a.m. Tuesday. The quakes ranged in magnitude up to about 1.5.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yeah, well, all you nay-sayers that have been telling me nothing is a-brewing...I'm telling you -

"CROW TASTES BEST WITH LOTS OF SALT!"

Seriously (and I'm just kidding on the above), I really think something's about to bust a move.

imh - uneducated - O.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
www.pnsn.org...

They sure are tight together.

www.pnsn.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join