It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with internet trolls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Are they like people who got picked on too much in high school?

I dont think its all that fun being a dickhead nor is it difficult. I mean seriously if that's all you have to do on the internet why not just get OFF the internet?

Ox

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Because getting off the internet would be too easy for these people, They're just silly little spineless morons who have nothing better to do than to pick on people on the internet "telephone tough guys" is all they are.. In person if you said boo to them they'd probably call their big brother to come and try to scare you.. All of them are just annoying little fleebs with no education, no jobs and no goals in life.. Laugh them off.. best thing to do..

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
naa thats not people who been picked on or not,idiots are idiots and thats it.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What are "internet trolls"?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
as long as i know they are people that go on forums and start to insult and flame people,theyr like "haters"
they suck big time

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
These are the same people who use to prank phone call you late at night before caller ID

en.wikipedia.org...

Trolls hide the true nature of who they are, from a world that they fear and dont understand. I just found Trolls tend to starve to death when you dont feed them.... So remeber folks, dont feed the Trolls!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

What are "internet trolls"?

People who seek attention. They may say the same thing over and over... They try to rile people up with some of the comments they make.

new topics

top topics

join