It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversations with God books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Has anybody here read the Conversation with God books?
I think that they are amazing books, and I
would recommend that everybody read
them, even if you don't agree with them.

Books:
Conversations with God Book 1

The First Installment of an extraordinary trilogy, Conversations with God marks Neale Donald Walsch's initial dialogue with God. This book discusses personal issues such as prosperity, relationships and the nature of spiritual truth-with God providing clear, understandable answers. Further than the author's conversation with God, you'll realize that your own understanding and your own conversation with God is the true subject matter of this unforgettable text.

Conversations with God Book 2

Neale's dialogue with God continues in the second book of the Conversations trilogy. In this installment, God suggests a social, sexual, educational, political, economic and theological revolution-a personal paradigm shift that in turn will transform the world.

Conversations with God Book 3

The third book in the Conversations trilogy expands upon universal issues such as the nature of the soul, space and time, and highly evolved societies. Neale resumes his six-year-long inner dialogue in this fascinating exploration of life, the universe and our relationship to God. Neale voices his own questions, and God's answers - wise, witty and often stunning - are heard.

Friendship with God

In Friendship with God, Neale shares the next part of his journey and leads us to deepen and strengthen our own bond with God. By first listening to God, our next natural step is to build friendship in order to forge our own unique relationship. The essence of Neale's message lies at the heart of faith - specifically the sacred place within all of us where we stand alone with God. A conversation is the first step - just as in any relationship - in establishing trust, in building friendship and in creating communion.

Communion with God

In Communion with God, Neale explores the development of the 10 illusions of human life-how we can live within them and use them to consciously create our reality in order to change our thoughts and beliefs in an effort to change the world. After beginning our conversation with God and establishing a personal friendship, this installment in the series discusses how to share Communion with God for those ready to further embrace his/her presence from within.

The New Revelations

The New Revelations; A Conversation with God is the most powerful and controversial of all the books by Neale Donald Walsch. Questions and answers about a world in crisis offer clear and concise insight into how expanding our beliefs can change our world. Order your copy today!

Tomorrow's God

Tomorrow's God describes in detail the character and characteristics of a future Deity whose only emotion is total love for all of humanity and Life itself, and whose agenda includes no other objective than to empower Life to produce more Life, more abundantly and more gloriously in each moment. Striking in its theology and expansive in its cosmology, Tomorrow's God offers the world a path out of its unremitting despair and a just-in-time detour on what many see as its a journey to self-destruction.

Home with God : In a Life That Never Ends

The last book of the Conversations with God Series Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends.

This is the book that readers of CwG have been waiting for…when Neale asks and receives answers around the experience of death and dying. The inspiring and poignant messages contained in this dialogue are life-changing and spirit-renewing.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have read them and when I read that Hitler didn't do anything wrong, I found that a bit much.

Neale's in the money now... the first book was ok, quite positive but it seems to me with the other books, he is now milking it for all its worth. Some of the conversations imo are corrupted.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Does anyone here ever think that perhaps these are his views, and he is simply disguising them as God's? As in, these are all a part of his personal philosophy, but he is pretending to be hearing them from God so people will read and accept it...I'm not saying he is; I am saying that it could be possible. It wouldn't be the first nasty gimmick a writer has tried.

new topics

join