It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Blitzer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know about you guy's but I don't like watching Wolf Blitzer. We all know he use to be a former AIPAC lobby member. He is now on CNN feeding American's lies daily. I think the biggest way to catch this guy's double dealing is to first break his trusting appearance by observing the way he gives the news. He carry's with him a little notebook which he holds with his left hand. And occationally he will take a glance at his notepad to pretend as if he is reading the new's off of his paper and himself has put together this memo of bullets to jog his memory so that he can speak his part as if he made it up himself. However he does not read from the paper he carries, he reads from a teleprompter. Why the hell is he pretending to read off the paper only God knows. But his deciet in his very method of delivering the news show's what this guy is capable of.

Now I dont have documentation for this but just take it as truth from me it is Tuesday at 5:33 PM. I just heard Wolf give us a little speech, which is just him reading off the teleprompter. And the people who write the news and feed it to the teleprompter. Now part of their message contained the words "traitor double agents", and you can see Wolf shrug as if he was getting uncomfortable as he is being watched by all of America and that he isn't really a news reporter. He's just someone the Illuminati can trust to not expose them over the live airs and will do their job and read whats on the teleprompter. He looked so afraid and he even messed up with his speech because he was thinking about something else, about how he himself is a double agent incriminating someone else of the very thing he is doing. So he just got all uptight and moved, slurred his speech, got uncomfortable for a professional reporter.

Now, the last thing I'll note about Wolf Blitzer is that on the Daily Show John Stewart said "Come on, what parent would call his child wolf.??!" And that got my attention, so later I saw what he did when he was reading news about double agents and traitors and I decided that this guy really is a corrupt. So I went to find why they chose the word Blitzer as his last name. His first name isn't really Wolf. So his last name isn't really Blitzer. However because his name is Wolf. He alway's has a beard, and he has a commanding presense about him. Now What exactly does Blitzer mean...

blitz (blĭts) pronunciation
n.

1. A blitzkrieg.
2. A heavy aerial bombardment.
"2. An intense campaign: a media blitz focused on young voters."
3. Football. A sudden charge upon the quarterback by one or more of the linebackers or defensive backs when the ball is snapped. Also called red-dog.

media blitz

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Do you work in the media sir?

Mod Edit: Please Review The Link Below

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line responses

[edit on 3/28/2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I really don't like him either, he makes me want to turn the TV right off when ever i flip past his show.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
However he does not read from the paper he carries, he reads from a teleprompter. Why the hell is he pretending to read off the paper only God knows.

Bob Dole held a pencil all the time, even though he did'nt have to write
anything for the most part.

And besides, who's to say he is'nt how he wanted to say something, like
when you have to do a live show, it is a good diea that you have a basic
layout of how you are going to talk, heck I'd do the same thing myself.

Of course, like I said about Dole, it could just be one of those odd quirks
everyone has.

Now part of their message contained the words "traitor double agents", and you can see Wolf shrug as if he was getting uncomfortable as he is being watched by all of America and that he isn't really a news reporter.

What you see is not neccessarily what others see, or what was the truth.
It's sort of like the seeing shapes in clouds, but different.

Now, the last thing I'll note about Wolf Blitzer is that on the Daily Show John Stewart said "Come on, what parent would call his child wolf.??!" And that got my attention, so later I saw what he did when he was reading news about double agents and traitors and I decided that this guy really is a corrupt. So I went to find why they chose the word Blitzer as his last name. His first name isn't really Wolf. So his last name isn't really Blitzer. However because his name is Wolf. He alway's has a beard, and he has a commanding presense about him. Now What exactly does Blitzer mean...

Apart from the fact that it really is stretching your conspiracy by using
his name as evidence, alot of celebrities and famous media people use
names different than what there birth name is.

Hell most people in Hollywood made up names for themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
He's deceptive, but at least he's not as bad as Lou Dobbs and plus you can see right thru his deception.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
lol, if his name was bob jones, this thread doesn't exist.

dump

top topics

join