It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI took 45,000 photos, where are they

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The FBI took over 45,000 photos, why have we not seen these photos ?

www.fbi.gov...

Working in conjunction with New York City agencies and authorities, we helped process over 1.8 million tons of debris for investigative leads and victim identification and took more than 45,000 crime scene photographs.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

www.fbi.gov...

Working in conjunction with New York City agencies and authorities, we helped process over 1.8 million tons of debris for investigative leads and victim identification and took more than 45,000 crime scene photographs.

Have you tried asking the FBI?
Seriously?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Seriously?

I have tried looking at all of thier websites and can not find them.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

www.fbi.gov...

Seriously?

Crime scene !!! since when was ground zero ever treated as a crime scene.....

Rosie said it right.

"I think Democracy is threatened in a way it hasn't been in 200 years and if America doesn't stand up we're in big trouble," says O'Donnell.

People don't have a clue, but they know all about American Idle. Please excuse me I have to go barf....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22250
Crime scene !!! since when was ground zero ever treated as a crime scene.....

By law anytime a plane crash is considered a crime the FBI must do a crime scene investigation with tech support from the NTSB.

The Pentagon was a crime scene.

911research.wtc7.net...

The Pentagon BPS is the only government investigation of the crash of Flight 77 that admits to existing, but it was defined as and limited to an investigation of the performance of the building. There was no investigation into the crash by the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB). The Probable Cause document for Flight 77 on the NTSB's website reads:

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

911commission.gov...

By law, the FBI becomes the lead investigative agency when airline crashes are the result of a criminal act, and the NTSB provides support when requested. However, the families were advised by FBI officials that the FBI is investigating only the terrorists. Why, then, have we heard nothing from the NTSB?

According to Mary Schiavo, former Inspector General of the Department of Transportation, "In every single aviation disaster, whether there was criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of aviation history it has been followed -- not only where necessary a national criminal investigation -- but also a National Transportation Safety [Board] investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system so that it never happens again." NTSB experts would examine flight and data recorders, and ATC radar tracking data, as well as evaluate the transcripts of air controller-pilot conversations and study air traffic control service on September 11th. They would have also collected airframe wreckage at the scenes and interviewed eye witnesses. Finally, the NTSB would have assessed survival factors, based on documentation of impact forces, emergency planning and crash-fire-rescue efforts, [39] all of which would have contributed to a better understanding of what happened that morning.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Rosie said it right.

Is this the future of 9/11 conversations?

Unending Rosie quotes?

*shudder*

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If I felt that every photograph I took was wilfully misinterpreted and my motives misrepresented I think I'd keep the rest to myself as well to be honest.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

Rosie said it right.

Is this the future of 9/11 conversations?

Unending Rosie quotes?

*shudder*

YES...until some other big Celeb comes out of the 9/11 closet. I predict an older celeb will come out next...lets say Sally Field. Then we could say, Sally said it right...who's gonna go against a flying Nun. Sainthood maybe?? I, like Rosie, am Ranting...sorry.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
If I felt that every photograph I took was wilfully misinterpreted and my motives misrepresented I think I'd keep the rest to myself as well to be honest.

What photos we have seen have not been misinterpreted by people who know a little about aircraft.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1What photos we have seen have not been misinterpreted by people who know a little about aircraft.

What utter hogwash.

Someone who actually does know a little about aircraft... and someone who doesn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
I predict an older celeb will come out next...lets say Sally Field.

Now Sally Field is a different story. I loved her in Mrs. Doubtfire.

I, like Rosie, am Ranting...sorry.

Your input, unlike Rosie's, has been very helpful and I thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

[Someone who actually does know a little about aircraft... and someone who doesn't.

So tell me what photos have been misinterpreted. I did not see your qualifications on aircraft to be able to tell whats what.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 I did not see your qualifications on aircraft to be able to tell whats what.

Five years working in manufacturing aerospace components and forty years of aerospace enthusiasm. Neither of which have made me remotely as well informed as Waynos or Zaphod58 which is why I referred to the thread where you spent some time this morning making youself look something of a clot.

Edit: cited the wrong poster, sorry.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Five years working in manufacturing aerospace components and forty years of aerospace enthusiasm. Neither of which have made me remotely as well informed as Waynos or Gazrok which is why I referred to the thread where you spent some time this morning making youself look something of a clot.

Well if you were keeping up with the post you would see that i am proving what i stated.

I was a Crew Chief inthe Air Force for 4 years. 1981 to 1985

Federal Police officer for NSA 1986-1998

Formerly of the Defense Special Missile and Aeronautics Center. Now working at the Office of Weapons and Space at NSA. 1998 to present.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well if you were keeping up with the post you would see that i am proving what i stated.

eh?

Now working at the Office of Weapons and Space at NSA.

May the good Lord save us all.

I'm not going to revist your arguments on another thread with a couple of aviation experts who know far far more than I do, and whose advice you appear absurdly reluctant to take.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

[
May the good Lord save us all.

I'm not going to revist your arguments on another thread with a couple of aviation experts who know far far more than I do, and whose advice you appear absurdly reluctant to take.

Well for 1 i can post proof of where i work.

Second, we are having a debate, and you do not know what we are talking about.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
SO how many of the criminal investigations the FBI has do they display the evidence on their web site? Is 9/11 the only one that they don't put on display? Can anyone here show me links on the FBI site were they display the evidence from their ongoing investigations?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
you can't just show crime scene photos..it's probably still locked up as evidence or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
SO how many of the criminal investigations the FBI has do they display the evidence on their web site? Is 9/11 the only one that they don't put on display? Can anyone here show me links on the FBI site were they display the evidence from their ongoing investigations?

I can find information and photos on other aviation crime scenes, why is thier nothing on any of the 911 crime scenes.

Is 911 still an onging investigation? Its been 6 years.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I expect there is tons of restricted media, not just the photos in question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join