It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Hexagon Spotted On Saturn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is really fantastic

Following defnon5 and Chaldini plates (by resonating steel plates with the simple violin bow) and the idea that sound affect physical matter by way of creating geometric patterns - here is Hand Jenny Swiss MD:

"....water is being vibrated by precisely regulated sound waves, with tiny particles (colloids) suspended inside of it. These "colloids" gather together in the areas of highest pressure, making the otherwise invisible geometry visible............................In the Hyperdimensional Model, matter itself is similarly formed by "aetheric, hyperdimensional" energy waves, which behave like a fluid as they flow into and out of our own "3-D reality"... creating what we recognize as "matter" and "energy" along the way. Put simply, Jenny's work tells us, "Any fluid, once vibrated at a steady rate by an external energy source, will create regular geometric patterns -- be it in a laboratory ... or in the aetheric fabric of three-dimensional Reality itself."

www.world-mysteries.com...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
I agree, I only want someone in the scientific community to replicate this phenomena with a gas cloud, and keep this shape for a prolonged amount of time , as 21 years is a bit too long to wait.

Im just waiting the official scientific explanation, if any during my lifetime.

The problem is that a gas giant is not gas all the way through. The gravitational pressure causes the gasses to become liquid at a lower altitude, and a solid after that. It is very possible to cause patterns such as this in a bucket of water using various frequencies, and thus its possible on the planet as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The only problem is that these are created by Living organisms with

Here are some other examples that are not created by so called intelligent life.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
This is realy fantastic

Following defnon5 and Chaldini plates

I cannot take credit for that Idea, it’s Tom Bedlam’s baby as he originally brought it up. Very sharp on Tom’s part…

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The problem is that a gas giant is not gas all the way through. The gravitational pressure causes the gasses to become liquid at a lower altitude, and a solid after that. It is very possible to cause patterns such as this in a bucket of water using various frequencies, and thus its possible on the planet as well.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...
Quoting from site:

"Once we understand its dynamical nature, this long-lived, deep-seated polar hexagon may give us a clue to the true rotation rate of the deep atmosphere and perhaps the interior,"

"Nearly four Earths could fit inside it. "

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex
"Nearly four Earths could fit inside it. "

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

The only problem is that these are created by Living organisms with

Here are some other examples that are not created by so called intelligent life.

Flowers in my opinion have some sort of intelligence, after all they figured out self defense mechanisms , and reproduction.... but this is off topic and could be a thread by itself.

Rocks Hexagonal Formation? remember those rocks were exposed to bacteria & micro organisms millions of years ago.....bacteria an affect the shape of a rock over time....

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by blue bird
This is realy fantastic

Following defnon5 and Chaldini plates

I cannot take credit for that Idea, it’s Tom Bedlam’s baby as he originally brought it up. Very sharp on Tom’s part…

Thanks. I used to play around with this when I was a kid. When I saw the video, it just looked like one, something about the way the pattern moved, and the first thing that popped into my head was that the wind, planetary rotation and density of the gaseous slush had magically hit something analogous to a Chladni pattern resonance.

I used to do these with liquids in buckets and pans. I don't know how Chladni's come out wrapped around a sphere. Sort of hard to do unless you're in space.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Cool picture of Saturn.
Geometric patterns have always fascinated me. I think all these geometric shapes in nature are caused by the vibration of sound. You should read up on harmonics, it's really interesting.

Geometric patterns are everywhere in nature and that includes us humans. Even the universe itself is geometric and is apparently shaped like a football. Checkout the interesting links and keep and open mind.

physicsweb.org...

The radiation left over from the Big Bang - suggest that we live in a finite universe that is shaped like a football or dodecahedron, and which resembles a video game in certain respects.

www.newstarget.com...

Physically, a human being is more like musical expression than a set of construction blueprints. The human body has near-perfect symmetry and economies of expression through fractal geometry that are quite evident in the structure of the circulatory system, for example, or the nervous system. Just look at a drawing of veins and arteries and you'll notice the fractal patterns of geometry -- the same patterns you'll see drawn in the underside of a leaf, by the way.

www.newstarget.com...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Thanks. I used to play around with this when I was a kid. When I saw the video, it just looked like one, something about the way the pattern moved, and the first thing that popped into my head was that the wind, planetary rotation and density of the gaseous slush had magically hit something analogous to a Chladni pattern resonance.

Very good catch, I wish it had come from me…

I have to wonder if even the guys at NASA have taken this into consideration.

[edit on 3/28/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Uhm.. Hexagons appear often in nature, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is in fact natural. Lots of objects in nature has the golden ratio in them, which includes the pentagon, the hexagon and other objects, such as the swirl.[edit on 27-3-2007 by TheBandit795]

Sure, but you refer to solids forming gemoetric shapes in those links.

Try getting a liquid of a gas to naturally form a stable hexagon. One that lasts for 26+ years and is 15k miles wide even !!

When wind blows it is fluid, and doesnt form geometric shapes, no matter where on earth you look..

Have no idea what it is, and the way things are going with 'revelations' I doubt I ever will..

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Speaking of geometry in nature what about this unbelievable Red Rectangle Nebula:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Rocks Hexagonal Formation? remember those rocks were exposed to bacteria & micro organisms millions of years ago.....bacteria an affect the shape of a rock over time....

Again as TheBandit pointed out earlier hexagons and other geometric patterns are common throughout nature and are all part of the Fibonacci sequence and more specifically the golden ratio which is 1.618.

www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

If your not impressed by flowers, rocks or honeycombs how about snowflakes?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Yes it is weird, and no one thinks the hollow planet theory fits in >_

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Try getting a liquid of a gas to naturally form a stable hexagon. One that lasts for 26+ years and is 15k miles wide even !!

What about a snowflake?
It could last for thousands of years in the right environment.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Sure, but you refer to solids forming gemoetric shapes in those links.

When wind blows it is fluid, and doesnt form geometric shapes, no matter where on earth you look..

Have no idea what it is, and the way things are going with 'revelations' I doubt I ever will..

Hexagonal Ice- is in the form of all natural snow and ice on Earth , as evidenced in the six-fold symmetry in ice crystals grown from water vapor.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Again as TheBandit pointed out earlier hexagons and other geometric patterns are common throughout nature and are all part of the Fibonacci sequence and more specifically the golden ratio which is 1.618.

www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

If your not impressed by flowers, rocks or honeycombs how about snowflakes?

Umm read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why did you get the impression I was not impressed ?

My apologies.

I was under the mistaken impression that I thought that you thought geometric patterns did not occur in nature.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I look upon this more from a spiritual perspective than a "natural" perspective. However, since everyone seems to be focussing on the possible "natural" causes of this enigma, I have to say that one must understand that geometric shapes make up physicality itself.

Every corpuscle in our body is nothing more or less than a conglomeration of geometric shapes. The saying that: "God is a geometer," has alot of truth to it. If one looks at the basic structure of any natural object, he/she will find it is nothing more or less than a conglomeration of geometric shapes.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Another link to an article about physics, showing how you can make squared or hexagon forms in water, just by spinning it at the correct speed. The world just is a bit stranger than we think, it doesnt have to include reptillians or other dimensions...

Thain Esh Kelch I think you have the explanation there. Nice find

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join