It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Hexagon Spotted On Saturn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea
I can't wait to hear NASA explain this thing. Isn't there some statement out there that straight lines in nature are impossible.

Nope. Any geologist can overwhelm you with examples, including some very large ones.

...and have a look at the orbital pattern of Iapetus and Cassini sometime and you'll see why we don't have many pictures of it. Saturn isn't a small town where you can drive from place to place in 15 minutes.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost
lol, is that sarcasm lombozo, I can never tell on this interweb thingie

It's sarcasm when I said "I was going to say that", but it was respect with the "take my hat off to you" comment. I don't know if what you said is a bunch of BS or not, but it sure sounded good. If you could speak in laymans terms on that, that would be cool.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's a link to an image of the "Human Eye" shaped formation at Saturns other pole.

Eye

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Like I was saying it is the hollow-planet theory where the north and south pole have a gateway into the inner part of the planet that houses it's own sun and civilizations (atleast on earth) and has been recorded on saturn to.

www.byerly.org...

I will see if I can find Saturns satellite image of a hole in the north pole. /7A out

[edit on 27/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Orwells Ghost -

Darn I hate it when Hoagland starts to look right about something. That guy drives me nuts. As soon as I saw the words "hexagon" and "Saturn" in the topic I thought about enterprisemission.com right away....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can you even begin to imagine the power of storms that have an eye like the one at the South Pole? Holy Cow!!! Talk about well defined!!!

and the Hexagon thing, well that's just freaky looking, definitely looks like an interdimension planetary rift thingamabob, even though I've never seen one before, I would expect it to look like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Here's a link to an image of the "Human Eye" shaped formation at Saturns other pole.

Eye

Two words... Golden ratio.

If the cloud cover on Saturn follows a mathematical formula on the south pole, then there is no reason to think that it wouldn't do that on the north pole.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I found the clip of the hole in the north pole of the planet,

It's a wonder why you can't see a sun in there cause there is suppose to be one there (also known as the core) but it seems it is indeed a BLACK SUN like masonists worship of. Wait after a few seconds it reveals the inner sun... What do you have to say about that!!! MUAHAHA. ?! >=)

[edit on 27/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another Fantastic Clip From The Hollow Planet Imagery Of The Inner Sun!

Still awaiting some skepticism

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Perfect circles, octagons and the like have been captured on earth weather radar and Tom Beardon believes they're the result of Scalar weather technology--he's got some great screen captures of these on his site.

So, a huge hexagon hovering over the pole of Saturn for 20 years? ETs that have read Tesla's patents?

I don't know who mentioned honey bees, but they'd have to be the size of mother ships to pull that off.

apc

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd like to see some sort of comparison between the locations of both this hexagon at the North and the eye at the South. Their locations suggest to me that they are a result of magnetic field interactions with the cloud layers.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hexagonal vortices have been seen in the eyes of hurricanes on Earth.

I'm not certain how credible the site I'm linking is, but the pictures they have posted are very nice, and show the point I'm trying to make.

It gets into hyperdimensionalism etc etc.

External Link

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Amazing picture! But hollow earth, space-time-continuem, alien influence theories are just to far out on this one.. It is CLOUDS!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Amazing picture! But hollow earth, space-time-continuem, alien influence theories are just to far out on this one.. It is CLOUDS!

Yes it is clouds. That's what makes it so intriguing. What could possibly make a cloud pattern sustain a nearly perfect geometrical pattern for more than 20 years?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Yes it is clouds. That's what makes it so intriguing. What could possibly make a cloud pattern sustain a nearly perfect geometrical pattern for more than 20 years?

6 extremely well-placed giant mountains, or other geological features such as thermal vents. Simpel, and effective explanation.

Link to NASA showing more pictures, and a IR animation showing the clouds move. (Doesnt require any special browser)

Another link to an article about physics, showing how you can make squared or hexagon forms in water, just by spinning it at the correct speed. The world just is a bit stranger than we think, it doesnt have to include reptillians or other dimensions...

Of course, I myself has concluded that it is definately caused by giant mutated space bees!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It is absolutely amazing how we can find some justification on an anomely found beyond our grasp as simple as a rock formation that causes it. We don't really know, just we can sure as hell guess until someday we probe or see the thing for ourselves.

/7A

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The hollow Earth theory is an offshoot of the Nazi philosophy of Arktos.

The Black Sun is not an object of worship by Masons, but rather is another experience of NDE, like the Tunnel of Light, etc. It has numenal connotations.

This is a weather phenomena, and it proves how little we know about fluid dynamics.

Ram

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
WtF - That is what Jordan Maxwell talks about...!!?!?!

hmm...
This is weird..

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
WtF - That is what Jordan Maxwell talks about...!!?!?!

hmm...
This is weird..

lol.. Aha! Caught you

Yes it is weird, and no one thinks the hollow planet theory fits in >_

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The awakening is coming!! Wait for it!! Folks,
we are truly living in some grand times.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join