It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Warns Iran Different Phase If Sailors Not Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Britain Warns Iran Different Phase If Sailors Not Released

news.yahoo.com

Blair's spokesman said the next step London could take would be to publish proof, in the form of global satellite positioning (GPS) records, that the sailors had not entered Iranian waters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Britain says they will show the Irani proof that the kidnap sailors were in Iraqi waters and that there were fishermen that said the Britains were also in Iraqi waters. Iran is lying. What excuses is Iran going to use now that Britain shows proof?

Has anyone ever wonder why it took 6 ships to capture the British soldier. Why were there 6 ship in the same area at the exact same time? Has to be intentional.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
wow...alright with the caps

give it to friday, if not, we'll bomb the place

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My Opinion

Why didnt britain just show the proof in the first place?

It would have saved some tree's instead the story and a bunch of speculation gets written and lots of paper is wasted.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miishgoos
My Opinion

It would have saved some tree's instead the story and a bunch of speculation gets written and lots of paper is wasted.

its called keeping the upper hand and seeing how far Iran would go.

now the ball is back in our court.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

Britain says they will show the Irani proof that the kidnap sailors were in Iraqi waters and that there were fishermen that said the Britains were also in Iraqi waters. Iran is lying. What excuses is Iran going to use now that Britain shows proof?

Has anyone ever wonder why it took 6 ships to capture the British soldier. Why were there 6 ship in the same area at the exact same time? Has to be intentional.
I agree.i think the iranians were hot for yet ANOTHER abduction.They do have a history.ask the american embassy hostages held for 444 days.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
More pressure now...

The UK is now demanding to see proof that they are treated well.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWSS!!

Prime Minister and Foreign Minster are both to make PUBLIC statements to say private diplomacy has failed and "explicit measures" will be taken.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They're going to release the evidence tomorrow morning, apparently, at a Ministry of Defence press conference (according to the BBC 10 O'Clock News).

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so three government ministers (including the Prime Minister) are issusing statements tomorrow? this has to be the final move of diplomacy. If Iran doesn't cave in, expect the British to take hardlines.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

My Opinion

its called keeping the upper hand and seeing how far Iran would go.

now the ball is back in our court.

I think it's a plot by Iran to waste out paper LOL kidding

your probably right though

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

your probably right though

We have the upper hand now.

Iran has now be pushed to do something that we didn't wish them to do. Show the troops on TV. American, EU, Arab Countries and the UN are now siding with the British. So we have put Iran in a tight box now, they can either solve it or up it to the point of potential conflict.

new topics

top topics

join