It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Mcpherson lake county tape?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to the FULL video of the REAL Mcpherson tape of the incident at lake county. I'd like to see the original and not the reinactment.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The full video of the original version of the McPherson tape is not available online. Only brief clips have been posted on the Internet.

By the way, the later version is not a "reinactment" - it was a remake by the same director (Dean Alioto) with a much larger budget.

Clips from original version of McPherson Tape (from “Encounters” show):
www.youtube.com...

Clips from original version of McPherson Tape (from Japanese programme):
www.youtube.com...

Discussed on the ATS forum at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discussed on the Alien-ufos forum at:
www.alien-ufos.com...

Discussed by Randle, Kevin D and Estes, Russ and Cone, William in their “The Abduction Enigma” (1999) at pages 56-57 (in Chapter 1) of the Forge hardback edition.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
any idea where I can find the full version video to even buy online?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think you can download the entire remake from google video...

/7A

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here it is

Incident in Lake County (McPhearson Tape)

Google Video Link

It is downloadable if you get the google video player.

video.google.ca...

/7A

Note: The owl represents an omen. So beware...

[edit on 27/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've already seen the remake though, I want to buy or download the ORIGINAL, not the remake. Anyone know where to find it to buy or download?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
theres a reson you cant find or buy the original 80's film. b/c it was never supposed to get out. the remake story was slightly changed so that it would miss lead any one looking to investigate it. it didnt take place on thanksgiving, it took place on lil roses birthday party. all the events happened the same say, but there wasnt any "red lights" like in the remake. the alien wasnt inside when it was shot, it was outside runing away and then brought in the house. lil rose wasnt all calm with the hole thing, she was freaking the hell out and cryin like every one else. from what i know the original is hovering around in japan and in france. ive got a lead on it from a jap. forum. if i get any thing, ill post it or e-mail it to any one who wants it.

(edited to eliminate Text Speak)

[edit on 3/13/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoiThe first youtube video shows actual clips from the REAL tape. Looks very real. The second youtube video was removed (japanese version). Here is the google link which shows quite a bit more. video.google.co.uk...
Uncut and language not censored. I must say if faked, very good. Anyone know what happened to the family? Still alive? Any information would be good.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by aceace]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just don't understand how, if this was real.... ANYONE would have the calmness of mind to keep a camera rolling. I know if it were me I would be defecating my pants and a camera to tape it would be the LAST thing on my mind, but that's just ME.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don`t understand why people keep reffering to this staged video.
I had this on tape way back when it was first released and it looked
bad then,now with all the cgi etc at our disposal,it looks even worse imo.
We should put this one to bed,a psyops/psychological warfare experiment
perpetrated on the US public in my honest opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Er... is it like the McPherson tape I have... I mean, well...er
It may be staged, but what a bod.
It's time Al.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Isnt the story with the original tape (not the 1997 remake) that it was filmed as a private movie by someone, unreleased, found by somebody different and thought to be real until the guy who made it came forward and admitted it wasnt real?
Thats what I heard anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by porsche2006
Can someone post a link to the FULL video of the REAL Mcpherson tape of the incident at lake county. I'd like to see the original and not the reinactment.

According to Dan Alioto, the director of BOTH films...

Yes, Alien Abduction came out a year before Blair Witch, but my original version UFO Abduction was made and distributed in 1989. I have to admit, I am shocked at the somewhat nefarious cult following my UPN movie has had. I just wanted to make the most realistic UFO abduction movie I've ever seen.

Alioto has more to say about how "Alien Abduction" became "The McPherson Tapes." WANT TO KNOW MORE?

For those interested in purchasing a copy of the original Alien Abduction, Alioto says at the end of the interview that copies can be purchased through him, query his email address

[edit on 10-3-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I saw this a long time ago.

So it was never suppose to be taken seriously at all?

It was for entertainment only, right?

I've never heard of aliens wearing black turtlenecks and pants anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I've never heard of aliens wearing black turtlenecks and pants anyway.

Aliens are intelligent creatures. It's probably cold up by the lake so if theyre smart then they'd dress up warm!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The McPherson Tape
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The McPherson Tape refers to a hoax documentary originally directed by Dean Alioto as The McPherson Tape, later re-made with a larger budget into Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County. Both videos claim to be the final recordings and last-known whereabouts of a family just before they are abducted by aliens. The recordings have not only created great controversy regarding their validity, but confusion between the separate recordings and the nature of their differences.

Dean Alioto has since contributed an explanation for the two recordings. [1]

At present the original can only be viewed in clips from an episode of Close Encounters [2] and a Japanese TV programme. [3]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a link with an interview with Dean Aloito (Director)
www.badmovieplanet.com...

www.badmovieplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by .HACK//SIGH

yes i would like that jap one send too [email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

LOL she wish foor aliens hhahhahahah omg

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Actually, I feel the original was not made by Dean Alioto. I think he either said he did it or was made to do it or say he did it to make everyone believe it was a fake. From what i have seen, in the First film the person holding the Camera was never actually seen, only heard. The second now that I have seen teh first is definably a fake.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join