It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair warns Iran of "different phase"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

LONDON (Reuters) - Prime Minister Tony Blair warned Tehran on Tuesday of a "different phase" if it did not free 15 British military personnel captured in the Gulf four days ago.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Link

Russia and the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday urged Iran to comply with U.N. demands that it halt sensitive nuclear work but Tehran says the U.N. resolution is illega

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

If i did not know any better, i would think Iran is trying to take a page from "lil_Kim's book.
They are being bad and then will expect money and compromises to be good.
They have gravely miscalulated this, IMO.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
so this must be a warning....

i only pray iran gets smart

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
If i did not know any better, i would think Iran is trying to take a page from "lil_Kim's book.

I think Iran have been very smart. I think the coalition have miscalculated lots.

After Russian intelligence leaked an April 6th attack by the Coalition forces. Iran are playing the war game and rightly so.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murphs

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

I think Iran have been very smart. I think the coalition have miscalculated lots.

After Russian intelligence leaked an April 6th attack by the Coalition forces. Iran are playing the war game and rightly so.

Very smart by getting tough sanctions passed limiting them?
I'm confused how Iran has played their hand well. Playing your hand well in a political game means you gain support. Iran has lost the support of China and Russia who both previously opposed sanctions. Playing smart means you back away from conflict that would destroy the infrastructure of your nation. Iran, every step of the way, has made threats and so forth to further incline other countries to take military action against them. They have played their hand extremely poorly. They are now only a couple of strokes away from an armed conflict with their recent move in capturing British sailors.........

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Bugman82]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Iran is further isolating itself every single day. A pretty freakin stupid regime running things over there it seems.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
heres an idea we go bomb Iran and then we offer the ground invasion to China and say you can have it and that sorts out the ground troops, and China wants more land dont they??

doubt it would happen but you never know, but if we do attack we better hit them mega hard, and if Iran are stupid and use WMD then we will too in kind eye for an eye.

But seriously now i do think Iran have sleeper cells in the West and possible have bio, chem or even dirty bombs ready for release if Iran is attacked, thus that would cause mayhem in the West and could be what Iran says the can inflict big damage, but if they do that they know whats going to hit them 15 mins later lots of mushrooms.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by blobby]

new topics

top topics

join