It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P.H.A vs. P.H.O

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Who told you you were chartered by the United Grand Lodge of England ? They lied to you. I suggest you do research on your organization.Your charter was not issued by ANY Masonic body,and you must be chartered by a legitimate Masonic body in order to be legitimate...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the more i read and the more people try and educate me about masonry the more i feel it is another form of captivity for gods people and the traditions that gods people follow. irregardless of "documentation" of "historical legitimacy".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Greetings Brothers!! I was reading through the posts about PHO and I have to say that I am concerned for several reasons. Most of all for the darkness being displayed on this Web site. It indicates to me that Brothers taking Obligations and never actually seeking light is common across the board. Let me clear up the accusation that degrees are being purchased or given away. I EARNED my Master Mason over the course of a year through proficiency of lawful Masonic information, charity to my community, and receiving my wages.

As far as all this talk about "Black" Masonry... Educate yourselves about the word "Black" then study about the significance of all your Egyptian (African) references and where the Masonic SYSTEM was before England. (Also see Song of Solomon 1:5-6) I know that it is a beautiful system that everyone wants to contain and claim as their possession but then you miss the power of it. We are supposed to be busy with our trowels loving one another, learning from our mistakes, and benefiting from our network. We have divided and allowed ourselves to be weaken by ignorance.

Fraud will always be a reality no matter what and I'm sure we can look into any Lodge in the world and find something wrong in their history but I don't think it's wise to call an entire group clandestine, especially when others feel the same about you (PHA). I love you guys no matter what color you are or jurisdiction you're in. May the Most High bless your hearts and minds.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
TextTextText I am a VERY PROUD PHA MASON & I'm just hearing of this PHO!! What I'd really like to know is if PHO is the same as International Mason? Also to reply to a comment made by bigmoe on 01/06/2011 that you are a 32 degree York Rite Mason, how is this possible? York Rite stops at 14 degree...at least last time I checked!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OnMySquare

Now this has to be the most PROFOUND RESPONSE I have read thus far on this site, that is not to say there haven't been good points made,however, they aren't all by the same author! My BROTHERS & I say this in full compliance of my obligation I LOVE FREE MASONRY & I'm PROUD to be ONE of the SELECT few men out of all the men in the WORLD to be able to make this Journey! My Father was PHA & I am PHA! I have Masonic BROTHERS that are PHO, & we have no problems with one another! It appears that the PH has been lost from sight from ALL the BROTHERS that are fixated on the LAST LETTER...PHA,PHO, WE ARE ALL PRINCE HALL MASONS!!!!! There's a book called The Egyption Book of the Dead that should shed some more LIGHT to your Journey!!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phattdragon

I am a PHO mason healed over from PHA and being on the inside I definitely can clear up a few misconceptions. Firstly the Bro up there talking about PHO sell degrees. If he is referring to Masons that pay dues and don't learn the material you do not want to go there because I knew of or heard of rather, of some PHA lodges doing that to grow their numbers. Wait don't attempt to hang the messenger that's all of your business I am going to put out there as it was also my business. As far as paying for degrees, we all pay to work through appendant houses and that is a universal cost associated with being in Freemasonry. Secondly, you really should study your history a little better and you'll find that the science and allegory of what we do was in practice long before England or it's affiliates but I stop giving a damn about that when I realized some men regardless of the so-called legit body governing what they do they were not going to do it right anyway. That is entirely my point. I came to PHO and was greeted by humble bros, Bros are willing to teach, willing to learn, willing to accept ideas and be about what we claim we are about. Many of you all will argue about bogus lodges and who clandestine, this that and the third and all your lodges do is make fish baskets. Help me make that make sense!!!! We've just established a grand lodge in Brazil or healed them over to us rather and are establishing satellite college loges. Besides that we have relationships established with non-profits, we are in the streets, in the communities, we are working. We are not just regalia-wearing Bros that you don't see until the Christmas float parade. I could have expounded on the historical comment but I don't think the facts are lost on PHA Bros, they keep regirdutatiing the PHO was expelled myth when we all know it took ages for them, I mean (US) get so sought after UGLE recognition. Just a bit for now
edit on 23-8-2022 by PHOsquare42 because (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2022 by PHOsquare42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great truth my Bro, May we walk together in unity!!!

I shared my piece on the debate end of it and that's that!! Moving forward

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LMFAO, I realize these are so old old old comments and I just discovered this site but I'm going to weigh in anyway. I just made a reference on a post below concerning the purchasing of degrees and my reply was that men using their money to push them along in society is not lost on Freemasonry sorry if someone's hopes are shattered by that bit of information. It's the same concept of when people start assigning Freemasons to every secret and conspiracy in the world. That does not diminish the power of our teaching and the symbolic way we use this power to build ourselves as men. Anything can be corrupted and Ill leave that there. But exactly Bro I was PHA so I know what I am talking about many of the Bros couldn't care less about the esoteric value and teachings of the craft. They care about the power of the symbols, the juice of the craft, and the fame of the name. Did someone disagree, sorry for the truth? My first exposure to masonry was the military cats. Damn, I would have never wanted to come back if they were the only ones to ask2BONE lol!!!!! Many years later I begin to meet sharp shining examples in freemasonry like Tony Muhammed and others and it opened my eyes up to the possibilities I was not seeing at PHA.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join