It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FIRST Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In the game of chess the sole purpose is to conquer your opponet, to kill their king. Without a king there is no leader of the army. To remove your king from the board and say it has greater purpose is null. The king is the key to victory, to keep the king alive is to win, to persevere. The king is the most important unit on the board. But to win the king must be protected. The pawn, knight, bishop, castle, queen must all be used carefully and in conjunction to BLOCK your enemies moves against your king. Then wipe them out one by one. One by one is how the chess game is won, one by one you remove your opponents army. Yet look around, the chess board has been set and the pieces are moving. However only one has coordination in movement. The other has none, it is split, each piece moving of its own accord without consideration for the greater whole. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer is the tool of highest favor now, and we are divided. Divided as they set us up for the fall.
The king is still protected by a small few, but they cannot hold off an army, they cannot hold off the inevitable battle on their own. The people are loosing, block by block, move by move. The only way to avert this comming disaster is to put the king forth. To show what must be truely protected, that there is a greater whole and the people are being whittled away bit by bit. Being outflanked bit by bit. To allow the army to run amouk is to be defeated. Yet to unite is to have a chance. One thing cannot be averted now: the impending fall. That cannot be stopped now. What can be averted is the fall into the grave. To avert the later the people must be coordinated. They must work as one, think as one, move as one. The rules of chess are simple as stated: to kill or capture the enemy king. The sooner the people listen to this simple rule the sooner they will throw asside the false rules given by the other side. Thus, the sooner the people will win.

"To play by the rules of your enemy is to accept defeat."

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
In the game of chess the sole purpose is to conquer your opponet, to kill their king. Without a king there is no leader of the army. To remove your king from the board and say it has greater purpose is null. The king is the key to victory, to keep the king alive is to win, to persevere. The king is the most important unit on the board. But to win the king must be protected. ...
The rules of chess are simple as stated: to kill or capture the enemy king. The sooner the people listen to this simple rule the sooner they will throw asside the false rules given by the other side. Thus, the sooner the people will win.

"To play by the rules of your enemy is to accept defeat."

My point Vekar is simple, They have you both playing their game (chess) and most will play by their rules. If you can see the wisdom of changing the rules, then you can also see outside the box and realize that this game metaphor is based upon a 2 dimensional playing field. You can only hope to win or succeed if you can think outside the box and realize you are in a 3-Dimensional box in the first place.

You can prevent your opponent from defeating you through defense, but you cannot defeat him without taking the offensive.Sun Tzu

What could be more offensive than changing the rules and stepping outside the box?

Sun Tzu has so many good ones, but this may be more to the point: and falls under the catagory of "know thy enemy"...

To fight and conquer in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy with no fight at all, that's the highest skill.

I think it is pretty clear that the enemy to true freedom, has used this one on us!

Our only recourse is to learn about what they know.

The focused mind can pierce through stone.
- Japanese maxim

More can also be said with this fine quote:

1. Do not think dishonestly.
2. The Way is in training.
3. Become acquainted with every art.
4. Know the Ways of all professions.
5. Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters.
6. Develop intuitive judgment and understanding for everything
7. Percieve those things which cannot be seen.
8. Pay attention even to trifles.
9. Do nothing which is of no use.
- Musashi Miyamoto, A Book Of Five Rings (Go Rin No Sho)

7. is one of the most important ones in my mind, especially when used with 6

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To not play by the rules of the enemy is to win half the battle, to play by your own rules is to indeed step outside the box. To be able to step too and from the back at will is to confuse and confound the enemy.
To know when you can strike and your enemy cannot, this is half the battle.
To know when your enemy can strike and you cannot, this is half the battle.
To know when you cannot strike, and your enemy cannot strike, this is half the battle.

To know thyself is to not fear the result of 100 battles. Yet to be disorganized and leaderless is to fall to pieces and be swept away.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

To not play by the rules of the enemy is to win half the battle, to play by your own rules is to indeed step outside the box. To be able to step too and from the back at will is to confuse and confound the enemy.
To know when you cannot strike, and your enemy cannot strike, this is half the battle.

To know thyself is to not fear the result of 100 battles. Yet to be disorganized and leaderless is to fall to pieces and be swept away.

All good idea's Vekar, the last statement..."Yet to be disorganized and leaderless is to fall to pieces and be swept away." is and will continue to be the status quo. The only useful information for individuals to accept is this:
The individual is a collection of smart cells, which of their own accord are organized, your consciousness is the leader of this amazingly powerful collection of cells, one that requires no government to survive. It is self governing! This is the only powerful force the enemy of freedom truely fears. They have a vested interest in keeping them asleep, hidden.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
great read guys!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes the masses are divided. The great divide of race, religion, money, and all forms of division are used. Constant squabling and fighting, constantly tearing the ranks apart. A divided army is an army easily wiped out. Those awake must unite, those awake must have leadership or council of. Those awake must fight and teach at the same time, to teach is to educate, to educate is to awaken. One cannot wait for the whole to be awake for the fight to begin, one must fight while one has the chance and wake others as the fight goes on. Yet must be wise in knowing their weakness of number, yet strength of truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

There are three halves to a battle?!?!?!?!? Who knew?
There's been much wisdom in this thread, but I'm afraid this last bit is pure sophistry. You can not 'step outside the box' by limiting yourself. It is hard to argue that being able to 'step to and from the back at will' would not be a nice ability to have in any situation though.

edit - grammer

[edit on 22-4-2007 by resistor]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You do not understand what Sun Tzu is saying: in every battle or battle to be there is one half to be decided by knowing YOUR limits and your ENEMIES limits. In knowing when you or your enemy can or cannot strike you will be able to avert disaster or know when they are comming. If neither of you can strike, then you need not fear, there shall be no battle.

That is what Sun Tzu is saying, read carefully, it is wisdom and philospohy.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I've been trying to find places for people to debate me on this

Why would I want to debate with you when I Agree with you!!!

I'm amazed to find this many people who's brains actually still function! This is inspiring!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Dig. Thanks for diverting it back to the original issue

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Glad to.

I'm new to this group, though I've been getting the newsletter for years. I tend to observe people for a while before I decide if I should trust them. Nothing personal... Just have been betrayed too many times and I got smart. Finally.

If I may ask an OT question for just a moment... why do some people have little gold stars by their names & info in their posts? Some have none, some have 3, or more, or less. I didn't have them, and suddenly there they were. Sorry, I'm just trying to learn how this forum works.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
star rating is just a way of peer review of posts. here's the related thread :New ATS features

i think the biggest hurddle for those fighting against imperialism and empire is inspiring the masses in a call to arms. even when attempting nonviolent change (be it egalitarian, or whatever) the entrenched elite will use whatever repressive powers are at its disposal. IMO, a revolution of the mind must be accompanied by a revolution of the will, and a revolution of the fist.

BTW to souls, i havent met a KMK fan in a long time, hell i even forgot i had one of their albums. (refering to your sig.)

[edit on 22-5-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Right. Look what happened in the 1960's when people challenged the authority. People were murdered for trying to taste freedom.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Here is a question for you, or I should say, something to contemplate: how to stop this.

Consentual Taxation (ONLY). That's how. We defund their operation as we're the ones in charge. A new name I thought of for it tonight is Free Market Politcks. We're supposed to have our own say where we spend our money on consumer goods, but now how and what money we' spend on government initiatives? We'll just let some career politicians cronies decide everything for us once we elect them?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Really great thread! So much truth.

The only concern I have is calling on people to be prepared to fight violently. No disrespect, but it feels like bait to appeal to the beast within.

Be careful glorifying the Art of War. It is a source of great wisdom and philosophy, but don't forget its intention. War and Chess... They're games of domination. Games of taking control. War is a game. The Art of War teaches how to play the game very well.

Whoever said take your piece off the chess board was onto something. Humans have been fighting wars for thousands of years, and where are we? Wars feed anger, they cause pain and suffering. And yet when we look deep inside ourselves past the place of winners and losers, bitterness and anger, to the depths of our being, we know that the greatest perfection of balance cannot include the conflict of war and the rising of fists... Nor is the perfect balance complacency.

Rather than taking arms, or being complacent, I believe that awareness is the path to enlightenment. Too few people know the truth. This is not the time to fight the system... It's the time to educate the people.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by spiritualzombie]

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
now this is the kind of thread that is considered of "the good 'ol days of ATS" or "The Golden Years" . I am going to link this into my sig, because I am constantly explaining it on here, and learned and accepted this fact years ago.

The main issue with why most people will never be in a position to impact real change in the world is that no one controls where they are born, or who their parents are. It takes those real one in a million types to get into that position from the servant class, and the way the system is designed most of them will be corrupted by the process and simply embrace the status quo.

Because these challenges have to be tackled from within, the battle has to be waged over generations with very strict and responsible financial planning, education guidance for the heirs, and contractually binding family trusts with a mission for the wealth. Because the Devil's face and voice can now reach virtually all humans on Earth and know where you are (screens, speakers, and gps, all in a mobile phone) 24/7/365 , very few of us ever stay on a righteous path and lose our way.

The American Empire is the First Truth. The Final truth is humans are no longer in control of our destiny. AI and algorithms are now the primary advisor for the actions and decisions of the world rulers and our militaries. Even many people now delegate trivial decision making such as where to eat and what movies to watch to the OS of their mobile devices who respond to queries with a soothing trusting voice of knowledge.

Data is imported and hijacked from every available source the world over, run through models and projections, and automatically generate reports to men and women charged with studying them for policy making decisions. This means our primary consultants for how humans of the empire will interact with humanity are machines and computers which have been tasked and programmed for data without accounting for humanity (feeling) . Only data and numbers from a source which can not interpret the fundamentals of consequences to how it makes people feel.

Automated machines will continue to destroy life across the world while the systems that give them the orders maintain media silence and flag serious dissension detected from the data voluntarily exposed by unknowing human users.

Humanity ends shortly after global power is consolidated. Then the leaders will foolishly try to become GODS for eternity with said machines and computers. The machine can only interpret data though, and the soul is lost. What is left is a cold, emotionless copy of your memories and expressions which unilaterally decides to end the world of suffering by eliminating life. Eos and ages pass, and it starts all over again.

The cycles are becoming shorter....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That is the war front today. And humans wont all die. We cant win, but we cant lose either.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No we wont all die, the cycle has to start again after all. I believe the end of modern civilized humanity would have been more aptly applied in this instance. When institutions fall apart, humans return to their natural state. This begins a degenerative cycle of abandonment of the bonds that keep many people trapped as a mere cog in a wheel. However, it is these very bonds that enable our civilization to have the amenities and luxuries and technology we have through the support of institutions.

That is why knowledge quickly disappears after the fall of institutions that keep places civilized. Infrastructure falls apart, populations migrate, we fall back to foraging now that less and less is being produced. Nature takes back nearly 80 in the first century. Much of the rest is further scattered and destroyed through re-purposed human activity. After 200 years little is left or remembered. But eventually, some thousands of years later when we build it all back up again, we start to find clues about the truth of our activities of the past. Some institutions like the Vatican and Smithsonian as examples will try and hide the secrets. Other culture in the East seem more open to these records and have interpretations firmly recorded in their books for public consumption.

Either way, our number one goal will always be ourselves and family. Sometimes we just have to live in an Empire and accept it. Even be thankful. Lots to be thankful. We could have easily been born as one of the other 4 billion+ humans who barely have electricity or clean water or even a respectable size home.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I caught on to this a long time ago. I worked hard at being able to do so. But its been so long now, its devastating to realize that by now everybody else hasn't. Especially in this new age of the PC movement mania. If it was 'for real' (genuine, about actual progress) me being prompted to even contemplate this would have never happened.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
I enjoy your creativity!

But eventually, some thousands of years later when we build it all back up again, we start to find clues about the truth of our activities of the past.

It wont be very hard. Considering we can pull up bones and feathers from like 100,000,000 years ago, things like stainless steel kitchen sinks will be just below the dirt surface every time one tries to dig a latrine in said future.

Talk about progress!

Some institutions like the Vatican and Smithsonian as examples will try and hide the secrets.

No doubt some form of that would arise, like in the film The Postman, maybe it will be the EU?!?!

Either way, our number one goal will always be ourselves and family.

I expect that would come to be reality, but these past few decades, here in the USA, the family model has been decimated. And here is why:

Sometimes we just have to live in an Empire and accept it. Even be thankful. Lots to be thankful. We could have easily been born as one of the other 4 billion+ humans who barely have electricity or clean water or even a respectable size home.

We have it so good here, no wonder all the places (that suck to live in) that "we" attack (via many forms of warfare) hate us.

edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join