It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and the Judicial branch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Does anyone here find it interesting that judges/supreme court judges past and present have a habit of belonging to secret societies?

I feel as though this kind of makes the judicial system a bit of a joke. but thats just me.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
Does anyone here find it interesting that judges/supreme court judges past and present have a habit of belonging to secret societies?

I feel as though this kind of makes the judicial system a bit of a joke. but thats just me.

You titled this thread "Masons and the Judicial Branch". The only Supreme Court Justices in the 20th century that I can think of are Earl Warren and Thurgood Marshall. There are currently no Supreme Court Justices who are Masons.

As for regular run-of-the-mill judges, it's the same with any other occupation. Some judges are Masons, but most are not. The same can be said of firemen, accountants, carpenters, and violinists.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You may want to check a masonic webpage that has a famous masons section. You'll find there are a few more then just two masons who made their way to the supreme court in the 20th C. I'm sure the current ones keep their membership a secret. Not everyone wants to give up information that they are in a secret society. Especially with all the flak that goes on nowadays.

And check out the fortune 500. Some are masons and most were members of fraternities in university (Frats are really an introduction into Masonry.Especially Kappa Sigma....)

Tis no accident or coincidence that these people got where they did.

especially For example, three generations of Bushes being skull and bones, Kerry being skull and bones, Reagen was a Tau Kappa Epsilon If I'm not mistaken. Ford was a mason. Nixon was involved with the Bohemian Grove Society along with the Bushs...etc...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
You may want to check a masonic webpage that has a famous masons section. You'll find there are a few more then just two masons who made their way to the supreme court in the 20th C. I'm sure the current ones keep their membership a secret. Not everyone wants to give up information that they are in a secret society. Especially with all the flak that goes on nowadays.

And check out the fortune 500. Some are masons and most were members of fraternities in university (Frats are really an introduction into Masonry.Especially Kappa Sigma....)

Tis no accident or coincidence that these people got where they did.

especially For example, three generations of Bushes being skull and bones, Kerry being skull and bones, Reagen was a Tau Kappa Epsilon If I'm not mistaken. Ford was a mason. Nixon was involved with the Bohemian Grove Society along with the Bushs...etc...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Jotfish]

FYI just saying something does not make it so. Care to show us some evidence ?

new topics

top topics

join