It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avro Project Y2 and “The Bell” are they related?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The coordinates of the wenceslas coal mine, are almost exact the same as the one of the Flytrap.

At the picture above from eksploracja, the mine is at the right hand of the photo. I think it is 10 meters or so from the Flytrap to the Wenceslas mine.

Here you can see a part of the wenceslas mine. Note the entrance below the strange house. Also, have a look to the strange stones at the left. Can anyone explain why these stones are there? And why at this remote location?

[edit on 23-5-2007 by trooper600]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I might have a bit radical explaination for these little flat stones at the left of the picture from the previous post. I think the stones cover a hidden shaft, or tunnel.

As you can see on the picture above, the grey stones and the other grey mess can be particularly found at the former entrances. Like above, the grey mess is found at a former entrance.

I think that under the grey stones which you can see in the picture in the previous post, is a still uncovered entrance to the tunnels below. Possibly, it could be the stones dug up from the shaft below the strange house.

Also, does anyone know when the AVRO project began?

[edit on 23-5-2007 by trooper600]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Videos are welcome

"Muchołapka" (The Henge)

Hi,

trooper600, will be nice if you could do one video at The Henge and another at the Wenceslas mine and upload both to YouTube or GoogleVideo and after post here. For the time mean could you post a map with the 2 locations (The Henge and the Wenceslas mine) or a link from FlasHearth ? I hope to make a trip there in one or two years time and I am sending you an U2U.

We know after your post that the 2 places are apart from 20/30 kilometres, but with a map or the coordinates of the mine we will have a better idea.

Maps:
. Gory Sowie zone (1)
. Gory Sowie zone (2)
. Nowa Ruda zone

I found the name "Muchołapka" as an equivalent for “The Henge” that is located near Ludwikowice in the zone of Nowa Ruda (German: Neurode) and the Wenceslas mine is in what zone/region (Riese Complex?), could you clarify or give a map with the 2 locations or coordinates of the mine?

The many mines and manufactures in the region (Silesia) around Wenceslas and Ludwikowice are related to what type of minerals and weapons?

What information do you have on The Bell? You said that it had not moving parts, but Witkowski always talks about 2 moving tubes?

Some of the best information on “The Bell” is from the book “The Hunt for Zero Point” by Nick Cook, for the pdf download check the thread.

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
external image

Ludwikowice Complex would be build as shown above. As you can see, the lines (underground tunnels) could easily extend to Ludwikowice.

Also, the Ludwikowice Complex was smaller then "normal" complexes like Rzeczka or Wlodarz.

I can't post any video's because i dont have any more footage.

For the coordinates thingy, i cant say because i really dont know. If i look on flashmaps i would be plain guessing.

But i do know that the Wenceslas mine is next to - and around - the Flytrap.

I found another interesting thing: The Wenceslas mine was not for coal like mentioned everywhere but for Uranium...

"Riesengebirge (PL), Deckname "Riese" - Nuklearforschung"

See link: www.geheimprojekte.at...

[edit: image size]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
ANd for the bell: my theory is that the bell has no moving parts, because there is a factory next to the flytrap which produces enormous amounts of electricity. The lifter experiments, as shown on www.americanantigravity.com, tells me that the bell had to be something like that.

But im not completely sure ofcourse...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Four things no tree

Hi,

Your clarification was very important trooper600! Maybe other Members like me are thinking only in tree things, “The Bell” (1) the mysterious device, the “Fly trap” (2) or “The Henge (or "Muchołapka") and the Wenceslas mine (3), but you introduce another one “Der Riese Complex” (4), that I have been thinking was the same or related to the Wencesla mine. If you could provide on a map or Google Earth the locations or coordinates, this will give all of us a better view.

Any meaning for "Muchołapka"?

Also the type of mineral, in this case Uranium is very important, could you provide a source of information for that?

Have you cheeked the U2U I sent you, trooper600?

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That Uranium thingy i told you, i got this information probably from Nick Cooks book.

I can't give you coordinates of all of these locations, but i do know (as you can see on the picture i made in the previous post) some complexes of the Riese Complex. To get these locations simply fill in the name of the village in google maps and add poland right after.

Why do you need these coordinates?

And Muchołapka is a synonym for: flesh eating plant. In other words Flytrap.

And last but not least: i found a very interesting link:

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 28-5-2007 by trooper600]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh and by the way, i cant answer your U2U because i don't have enough posts to do so.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No Fly Trap/The Henge but a Base of a Cooling Tower!

Hi,

I found some images that clarify the Fly Trap/The Henge structure, also in the Diespur site we could find a detailed explanation.

and again

Same base

The Cooling Tower and Base

trooper600, if you couldn’t send U2U just add me to your MSN, my MSN and some help on U2U is here. On the videos I was talking about your trip there in the summer. What is the source of your Riese map?

From your last link, the image of The Bell is identical to the front cover of Farrell’s book.

A description of the zone:

To the east of Karkonosze Gory Sowie (the Owl Mountains) lie – a marvellous area to practice walking, biking and skiing. But the greatest attraction of these scenic mountains is a complex of huge underground objects built by the Third Reich under the code name, "Riese" (Giant). Their purpose is not quite known. Probably they had mainly military and strategic meaning, it was planned to transfer here strategic industrial and weapon plants and main offices of the Reich (the Hitler's headquarters were supposed to be placed here). Probably it was planned to gather the treasures robbed during the World War II by the III Reich in this place. The complex "Riese" consists of underground town "Osowka", underground plants in Walim and a complex "Wlodarz" and 20 km further a complex "Ksiaz".
Source

More references:
. www.diespur.com...
. www.gorysowie.pl...
. www.hfinster.de...-SteelWorks-Germany-Phoenix

brotherthebig.

edit: link

[edit on 2007/5/29 by brotherthebig]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Secret bases and undergrounds

Jonastal

Hi,

We have touched the subject of secret bases and underground facilities, related to the Wenceslas mine (Poland) and Jonastal (Ilm-Kreis/Thuringia/Germany), where some think also that may reside the remains of the Amber Room.

Amber Room

What was done in the different Secret Bases during WWII could help us to understand what was “The Bell”. Mainly German Scientist after WWII went to USA and Russia, in the USA we have some secret bases and Area 51 is one of the best known, his equivalent in Russia is Kapustin Yar, but that base has an official site (in Russian) contrary to Area 51.

Kapustin Yar interactive map

Kapustin Yar satellite view

A UFO case in 1989 in Kapustin Yar is reported on the French Cometa Report, and Austria space organization also cooperates with Russia and some activities are related to Kapustin Yar.

V2 in Kapustin Yar

The video information is almost non-existent, if someone has videos aboy Jonastal, please post; I found a good video in 5 parts about Kapustin Yar.

Kapustin Yar (1/5)

Other parts in YouTube.

RT-2UTTH ICBM (November 2005, Kapustin Yar)

More references:
. www.thirdreichruins.com...
. www.spyflight.co.uk...
. www.fas.org...
. www.fas.org...
. www.russianspaceweb.com...
. www.russianspaceweb.com...
. www.astronautix.com...
. www.friends-partners.org...
. www.daviddarling.info...
. www.fuchs-gruppe.com...
. ftp.xray.mpe.mpg.de...
. www.spacetoday.org...
. www.ausairpower.net...
. virtualglobetrotting.com...

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Farrel on The Bell

Hi,

The Farrel audio file from this previous post is not available anymore, so here we have another cast audio from Farrel on The Bell, from this site. He also talks about Bariloche in Argentina, a connection between Argentina and Antarctica we are following in this thread

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
brotherthebig, thanks for posting the info about the henge being nothing more than the base to an old water tower. I remember the first time I saw a pic of it I thought it was some elaborate structure for securing a test engine etc.. inside. I then found someones website that investigated more and showed numerous pics of other water towers and the old bases in the area.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Video and photos around The Henge and the mine

Hi,

Warpboost, thanks, could you give the links for the sites with more images from the cooling towers? Do you have any information related to “The Bell”, the device?

From the Xenology site that trooper600 told us, I found a video that shows “The Henge” and everything around and goes also to the mine.

“The Henge” and around (~20 min, Ludwikowice)

Google Video Link

In the site they have a page with 121 photos and more here.

More references:
. babelfish.altavista.com...
. www.google.com...
. www.xenology.nl...
. www.xenology.nl...
. www.xenology.nl...

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
brotherthebig, This is the article I remember reading about the henge, and how it's really nothing more than the base of an old cooling tower. Its a PDF and has some good pictures of the bases to other cooling towers still standing in the area, and they look exactly the same on pages 12 & 13

www.americanantigravity.com...

The Bell was supposedly an anti gravity experiment conducted by the Nazis in WWII, and is discussed in Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point. In the book Cook discusses how the henge could have been part of the Bell project conducted in the Wenceslas mines, and used to tether and contain test rigs etc.. IIRC he talks about how the Bell was the experimentation of torsion fields, and the effect the have on gravity.

Here's some more good info on the Bell

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Jeeeew guys,

Almost forgot this thread!

Anyway, i've got some really cool stuff:

the site in Ludwikowice Klodzkie (flytrap, underground tunnels) was called Molke-werke. It was the name for a factory site for manufactering cole and metal objects. Likely an amunition factory i guess.

But that's no explaination for the underground tunnels.

AND i have an aerial photo of the site, taken around 1945.

You can see the flytrap as a small circle, and the power plant is next to it. With this picture you guys should have a good impression of the site.

Both the picture and information about the molke werke are from a polish forum. I forgot the website etc. Polish language make me crazy!

[edit on 24-6-2007 by trooper600]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thread Summary I

brotherthebig.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice vid brotherthebig
Really like your summary

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I always wondered about the Henry Steven's book about Hitlers Saucers
and the many types the Nazis had under development.

Can't recall if a statement ever was made about projects being moved to
Poland or Czech, but I think the saucer technology was initiated there
and Hitler went in to get it.

Why? One of the many Alex Jones videos has dated photos of saucers
over Germany. It was a phenomena to them. And being developed
elsewhere. Germany had investments for radio and TV, but was the main
prize the capture of the saucer.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nice summary - thanks.

Esp. liked the Kapustin Yar and related clips earlier...

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The full book online.

Many pictures, references, different saucers:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

PREFACE

CHAPTER ONE:
THE SITUATION WITHIN NAZI GERMANY

CHAPTER TWO:
RELIABLE SOURCES
CHAPTER THREE: