It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avro Project Y2 and “The Bell” are they related?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi,

The Avro saucer VZ-9-AV is well know:
www.transchool.eustis.army.mil...
en.wikipedia.org...

Avro VZ-9-AV

Also from Avro but less known are Project Y and Y2, see the unclassified report Project Silver Bug and this video:

Avro VZ-9-AV and Project Y2

At min 1:29 you could see the “Viper Test rig” ( more detailed)

Viper Test rig
www.snapdrive.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

This structure is very similar to the “Fly trap” (or the Henge), from a Nazi (WWII) complex in Wenceslas mine (Ludwikowice/Poland) where they operate and research “The Bell”.

Fly trap

The Bell was a controversial project and powerful, but should not be related to nuclear energy. The following video shows the Fly trap at min. 6:50.

The Bell/Fly trap

. could they be related?
. has someone information on Germans involved in The Bell, that after the war and trough Operation Paperclip went to Avro?

More references:
Silver Bug - www.laesieworks.com...
Avro, John Frost - en.wikipedia.org...
The Bell - www.americanantigravity.com...
Jakob Sporrenberg - www.death-camps.org...

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi,

The time from the end in the videos is:
. Fly trap - 01:20 (01:29 from the begin)
. The Bell/Fly trap - 03:20 (06:50 from the begin)

Would the Fly trap be used to test a craft of also saucer shape?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The AVRO CAR was a disinfo project. It did not have any merit aerodynamically or scientifically and was constructed so the Govt could point to it and say to people "We have saucers, this is what you saw."

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi groingrinder,

I agree with you, the Avro Car or VZ-9-AV was something that went wrong, and after they transform that in some disinformation project. But the main issue of this thread is on the Avro Project Y2, which was secret until recently, and here the project was real and big, like the Viper jet engine.

Also I noticed some problems with one of the share servers I use, so I prefer to correct the situation and here is the 2 images from another share server, so they will not affect any more the comprehension of the subject:

Viper Test rig (from Avro)

Fly trap (from the German (WWII) complex in Wenceslas mine)

I developed more the saucer projects on the thread UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?.

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Hi,

I had no photos from the Viper Test rig when I created this thread, that was one of the firsts parts of a more bigger research that was post on the thread “UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?” already presented in the preceding post.

There you will find a photo of the Viper Test rig that I reproduce here, and more information on Antigravity, that could be related to The Bell. Have you any more information on The Bell?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Henge

Hi,

One good description of “The Bell” and “The Henge” is in this 3 PDFs:
. The Henge
. The New Nazi-Bell
. Secrets of the Nazi-Bell
. Einstein Antigravity

More resources:
. www.americanantigravity.com...
. www.yale.edu...
. www.yale.edu...
. webfairy.org...
. www.missilegate.com...
. www.missilegate.com...

Now we have more to compare with the Avro Project Y2.

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
To my opinion, the bell is totally not related to the AVRO projects. AVRO had a totally other construction planned in comparison to the bell.

The bell works with Electricity, and the AVRO works with a big pushing motor in it. The bell had totally no moving parts.

Besides, when i visited the place by myself the Flytrap looked to me like nothing else then a frame for a cooling tower.

Gerold Schelm's (www.bielek-debunked.com) report insisted that it was a old frame, the (dutch) people of Xenology (www.xenology.nl) concluded it's a frame, and the guys of DieSpur (www.diespur.com) have a complete explaination for the Cooling frame theory.

I have high-res photos of the Flytrap which could show you some certain details which are typical for a cooling tower.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by trooper600]

[edit on 15-5-2007 by trooper600]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I forgot to say, i even think the whole Flytrap theory is b*llcr*p.

When i visited the place there were far more interesting things to see.

There were tunnels going far into the underground accessable even for me. To a certain point the tunnels were flooded and filled with sand. So they closed of the whole underground site.

There's a good chance the whole experiment or parts of it are still there underground bureid with sand.

I can show you guys photos of these tunnels.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"Der Riese"

Hi trooper600,

Nothing better than to be there. Could you post your photos of the tunnels?

In the site www.bielek-debunked.com I was not able to find any information related to “The Bell”, could you give a direct link? Also the site www.diespur.com is not working.

I found this article www.xenology.nl... , but they have some problems on the images because they are not visible. After a babel fish translation I will return to that one.

The pdf The Henge referenced earlier, analyses the cooling tower as well.

Some times the “device” is also referred to by "Der Riese":
. ufoinfo.com...
. greyfalcon.us...
. www.missilegate.com...
. missilegate.com...

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherthebig
The Henge

Hi,

One good description of “The Bell” and “The Henge” is in this 3 PDFs:
. The Henge
. The New Nazi-Bell
. Secrets of the Nazi-Bell
. Einstein Antigravity

More resources:
. www.yale.edu...
. www.yale.edu...
. webfairy.org...
. www.missilegate.com...
. www.missilegate.com...

Now we have more to compare with the Avro Project Y2.

brotherthebig.

IT LOOKS LIKE STONEHENGE!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Stonehenge

abyss.uoregon.edu..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Hi Cydonian Priest,

You are right, some similarities arise between the 3 constructions. Stonehenge is more related to astronomical alignment, religion and Druids, from other side the Viper Test rig is for testing the jet motors and The Bell is somewhat mysterious but technology (antigravity, nuclear, saucer ?) related.

www.lodi.k12.wi.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Google Video Link

More resources:
. news.bbc.co.uk...
. www.druidry.org...
. abyss.uoregon.edu...
. www.vb-tech.co.za...
. michiganisamazing.com...
. www.pbs.org...
. witcombe.sbc.edu...

brotherthebig.

edit: video link

[edit on 2007/5/17 by brotherthebig]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Diespur.com is working again. There you could find the answer about the bell.

Der Riese is not an other name for "The Bell". Der Riese is a codename for the underground complex Located in southern Poland in the Gory Sowie (Riesengebirge in German, Giants Mountains) in Poland.

But the structure, The Henge or the Flytrap as it is called, is located in Ludwikowice (klodzkie) which is about 20-30 KM away from the Riese Complex. So you could be sure these locations are related to each other. In Ludwikowice, you can find many bunkers around. This supports the theory that it is a important place (and that is is related to the Riese complex.)

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
img518.imageshack.us...

The Flytrap in it's full glory (taken 2006)

Tunnels like these were very good accessable and would go deep underground. But...

...all of the tunnels would end up like this one above.

The big "gates" for trucks etc to go underground are very carefully destroyed. As you will see on the following images. The entrance first was shut off with a big wall, as you can see on Image1. (you may have to lighten the pic a bit up to see the wall in the background) Then they flooded everything behind the concrete wall. So there has to be something very important behind it otherwise they would not be so carefull in being sure no-one gets in.

Then, the entrance was buried by a pile of sand.

I think, that the WHOLE UFO mystery has its roots in the tunnels of Der Riese/Ludwikowice.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by trooper600]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Xenology has a report of these pictures. You can find it here:

www.xenology.nl...

Its english so everyone can read it.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi trooper600,

Nice information in the site diespur.com... . I will check and will return.

The information you provided about the distance of the tunnels of Der Riese Complex (Gory Sowie mountains), and the structure The Henge (Ludwikowice) is very important, and good photos, thank you!

What do you think or do you have any information that could relate Der Riese with an identical complex Jonastal in Germany?

More references:
. en.wikipedia.org...
. en.wikipedia.org...

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Jonastal is not in any way related to Der Riese Complex. Jonastal is a Fuhrerbunker, which means a personal bunker for Hitler.

The only thing that links Jonastal with Der Riese is that they were build under command of Dr.Hans Kammler.

I think you mean Peenemuende. The V2 Rockets were build there. Also, according to Henry Stevens, there were likely flying saucers build. You can read this in his book.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Jonastal and Der Riese

Hans Kammler

Hi trooper600,

Thank you for your information and opinion. I have used Stevens’s book in my threads (if you like check this one) and posts (also I used Farrell’s book, they are freely available online: Steven and Farrell, do you know if Farrell's "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" is freely available online or as e-book?), and I am going to read more from them and some more sources that I have collected, and I think that could exist a relation between Jonastal and Der Riese, at least in terms of the machinery, guns or technology that they are building or testing in both complexes.

In the end of WWII the disappearing of Hans Kammler, is something strange and mysterious.

Time to read, check and verify, after I will post what I will find (or not).

Is available online?

Audio: Joseph P. Farrell at Richard Syrett’s show.

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm sure you already saw this one. For the ones who didn't:

video.google.nl...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ludwikowice videos

Hi,

Thank you for the nice video I was not aware of that one for Ludwikowice, so I will put here your video and one that I thing is from the place where The Bell was operated, the Wenceslas coal mine.

Do you have the coordinates for Wenceslas?

This www.flashearth.com... is the location of The Henge, from the diespur site you posted.

Ludwikowice – Fly Trap/The Henge

Google Video Link

Ludwikowice - (Complex of The Bell, Wenceslas?)

brotherthebig.

edit: video link

[edit on 2007/5/22 by brotherthebig]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm going to visit the place again this summer, so if you guys have questions about the Flytrap for Example, tell me and i will take a look at it (making Pictures etc.).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join