It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US accused of drawing up a plan to bomb Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

US accused of drawing up a plan to bomb Iran

www.guardian.co.uk

President George Bush has charged the Pentagon with devising an expanded bombing plan for Iran that can be carried out at 24 hours' notice, it was reported yesterday.

It said a special planning group at the highest levels of the US military had expanded its mission from selecting potential targets connected to Iranian nuclear facilities, and had been directed to add sites that may be involved in aiding Shia militant forces in Iraq to its list.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

As much as I don't want to admit it, I think the time IS drawing near for the attack. The war mongering has been taking place for a long time now. More 'shock and awe'?

We have read from the Russian sources about the impending attack, but this is reported in the Guardian, which carries a lot more weight, for me anyway.

I do not support this attack in any way.
www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We aren't just accused, we are guilty. Uhm, for your info we have War plans and contingencies drwan up for every nation on the planet - we always have. We just update them when they (nations) get in the radar. Depending on the circumstances.

join