It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tour of VDOT and Madelyn Zakhem's account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As many of you know the VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation) building is directly across the street from the Navy Annex and Edward Paik's shop.

VDOT employee Madelyn Zakhem's account is well known and has been cited in support of the official flight path many times.

Madelyn Zakhem, executive secretary at the STC (VDOT Smart Traffic Center), had just stepped outside for a break and was seated on a bench when she heard what she thought was a jet fighter directly overhead. It wasn't. It was an airliner coming straight up Columbia Pike at tree-top level. "It was huge! It was silver. It was low -- unbelievable! I could see the cockpit. I fell to theground.... I was crying and scared". "If I had been on top of our building, I would have been close enough to reach up and catch it,"
www.roadstothefuture.com...

It is true that if the plane was directly over the building as she claims it would match the physical damage flight path and contradict Edward Paik's account who has the plane going directly over HIS building across the street.

So who do you believe?

Obviously Edward's story is corroborated by the CITGO witnesses so that is reason enough to believe him over Madelyn but here are some other reasons why his account is more credible.

Edward had an unobstructed view of the plane. Here he points to where it came from south of Columbia Pike demonstrating his perfectly clear view:

Madelyn says she was taking a cigarette break on a picnic table in front of this building to the right:

But there were A LOT more trees there on 9/11!

Obviously she wouldn't have been able to see much detail.

In fact what's extremely odd is that she claims she saw the "cockpit" while simultaneously claiming she didn't see the plane until it was right above her.

There is no way she could see the cockpit of that plane moving so fast directly above her if she was surrounded by those trees.

It also seems odd that she could see it as "silver".

If the plane was across the street as Edward described she may have had a better chance of seeing the cockpit or the color or even the plane at all.

We spoke with Madelyn in person on our first trip but she said we had to get approval from public relations to film her.

I had obtained that approval for the second trip and she agreed to be filmed but she backed out at the last minute.

We asked her to at least illustrate the flight path for us but she wouldn't even do that and said that she couldn't tell from what direction it came or went.

In her account she says she fell to the ground in hysterics so considering that and the trees I am not surprised that she isn't that clear on the details.

But Edward was VERY clear. Plus he had no problem being filmed and illustrating the flight path for us.

Here is some video of my tour of the inside of the VDOT:

www.youtube.com...

And the pubic relations guy brought me on the roof and described Madelyn's account:

www.youtube.com...

(I can't seem to get the youtube embed to work)

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Jack Tripper]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
(doublepost)

[edit on 26-3-2007 by BigMoser]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very nice footage, I got the hint that it was done before the Doubletree Hotel was releasing their footage

Anyhow, thanks for sharing this bit of information, and thanks for giving us a tour of the VDOT, very nice (because I've never seen those services being done before)... Nice info on that they record after an accident, that explains why VDOT doesn't have any footage on a plane flying into the Pentagon on 9/11/01

join