It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Vaccine Toxic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My uncle, who is a guy who is all about nautral things (Ginsing, Echinechia [sp?], and other herbs) showed me an interesting article yesterday. It was in the October issue of Natural Awakenings magazine. It said, and I quote:
"All flu shots are composed of mercury and three different viral strains which can become part of the individual's own DNA. Flu shots contain 25 micrograms of mercury. Some B12 shots contain mercury. One microgram is considered toxic."
The article then goes on to state that a Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, the world's leading immunogeneticist, warns that "anyone who has had 5 consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980(the length of his study) has a 10 times higher risk of Alzheimer's Disease than a person who has had 1, 2, or no shots. The gradual buildup of mercury and aluminum in every flu shot (and most childhood varieties) can cause cognitive dysfunction. Alzheimer's Disease cases are predicted to quadruple." Are doctors not telling us something? I'm wondering if this is true. Anyone care to share their thoughts?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Would not surprise me. The flu shots are non-living flus. Or something like that. Things like Flo-Naze are living flu cells.

I don't get the shots. Give me the flu, and some NyQuil and let me sleep. I will survive.

I think it is a test of people. If you tell them this is important, and you need it to keep from getting sick, then people will line up out the door to get this shot. Specially if it is free.

Now imagine several years down the road. A mind control serum. Where we all turn into lemmings (yeah yeah, they don't commit suicide). And will do anything our leader tells us todo without question. Those in control says, "You need this or you will get sick". A majority now lines up, unknowingly to become a lemming.

Keep those freaking needles away from me.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think that someone should get a sample of vaccine and test it, just to see if this article is true. I'm concerned, cuz I've been getting flu shots since I was 5. Plus, what about the children? Tolerance for toxic substances like mercury is much lower for them because they're small. Imagine what harm we could be doing to their brains...imagine if FLU VACCINES GAVE THEM ADD AND ADHD!!!...wow, that was scary...but it could be true

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interesting

www.carleton.ca...

Mercury content

The free flu vaccine used in Canada contains 25 micrograms of mercury, not enough to be toxic, Leith says. But it's enough to cause allergic reactions in a small number of people.

Twenty-five micrograms in a half-millilitre of vaccine

Now I assume the vaccines contain a low count of parts per million.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for finding that, my uncle will be really interested in that. The article that I have is quite limited in information, but it does say that ONE microgram is toxic. I wonder which one is true...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i don't know about you ,but where i live the flu nasal stuff was being pushed rather hard. any mercury in your system is lethal as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Check out this thread and let me know what you think:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thimerasol (I believe I spelled it correctly this time) is the chemical in question. It contains 48% mercury, and every vaccine has it, although the major manufacturers have (from what I understand) drastically reduced the amount of it recently. I think you will find that what you read above is upsetting to say the least.

-P

new topics

top topics

join