It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come out energy healers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If everyone will forgive a rather "uneducated" post, and I say this because as I'm reading as a new member, I am astounded at the level of so much knowlege. . . Having said that, on this subject, I have a simple offering--though I've found profound in my life-- prayer. It's a great healer. Imaging light, health, visualizing both.
And as to that last post about an energy healer's ability to unlock mind control. . .of course. But one can do that for oneself. All the self help books refer to recognizing the voice inside of you that is you. It's important in these times to be aware what the origin of the voice is, or that gut instinct or whatever you want to call it (i'm not a schizophrenic, just referring to that truth inside we all seek). But, I think, in these times, we must question not only authority and everything we're told, but what is coming from inside us, as well. Sometimes we have thoughts that do not seem to follow the picture of what we think or, or even experience of, ourselves. . . it's a good idea to focus on that and pray to shut it down. In this way, we can resist what may not be coming from self, at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm very happy with how this thread is shaping up! Biggy Smalls, thank you for your insight, I was told that you were one of ATS's most well known energy healers. What most people don't understand is that everyone can be a healer, you just need to have the right direction! Has anyone else had any experience with healing?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
AngelaLadyS is also a powerful healer but she hasnt been on ATS in while but she should be back soon aswell

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Would a energy healer be able to remove a high level ability lock on somebodies mind? just curious

yes, might be together with angels, afterwards it's a process to develope.

when such a thing is healed (some) time passes for the person to get a grip on it, better said to get initiated into it.

greets

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingbutthegirl
If everyone will forgive a rather "uneducated" post, and I say this because as I'm reading as a new member, I am astounded at the level of so much knowlege. . . Having said that, on this subject, I have a simple offering--though I've found profound in my life-- prayer. It's a great healer. Imaging light, health, visualizing both.
And as to that last post about an energy healer's ability to unlock mind control. . .of course. But one can do that for oneself. All the self help books refer to recognizing the voice inside of you that is you. It's important in these times to be aware what the origin of the voice is, or that gut instinct or whatever you want to call it (i'm not a schizophrenic, just referring to that truth inside we all seek). But, I think, in these times, we must question not only authority and everything we're told, but what is coming from inside us, as well. Sometimes we have thoughts that do not seem to follow the picture of what we think or, or even experience of, ourselves. . . it's a good idea to focus on that and pray to shut it down. In this way, we can resist what may not be coming from self, at all.

external information is only good when mirrored on ones self, and the truth it made you grasp is that which to keep. I'd say that which is coming from inside of us is that to follow?.

I remember myself, drowning in esoteric teaching, I had to go all the way inside, cause I was so wicked and confused, all that I've read became filtered and all truth was felt. don't want to look back on that one cause I had hard times with myself. now I'm finally getting to rest and be the presence I am. It's nice to see the world evolve around me! and this world inside myself. structures that have been created, it's all about structure, insight and a feeling of knowing!

greets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join