It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Energy & Its Transmutation For Inter-Galactic Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Origins of Energy & Its Transmutation For Inter-Galactic Travel
March 26, 2007

This post speaks to the study of UFO power as used by all who visit our shores. How do we explain the speed and the sharp changes in direction and other phenomena associated with these craft? We will attempt to explain why what they do can be done. The information presented here is basic and has several components which will not be presented in one single post, but in parts.

Part 1 is this post. It will deal with the origins of energy and its transmutation into universe power.

Part 2 will be about the relativity equation E=MC2 and how it is applicable to energy used for space travel.

A diagram is presented herein to provide the reader a visual basis to discriminate between levels that our space travelers know about. In fact, without this knowledge, no space craft could fly the way they do. Also, the presentation of this information is about the concept of energy only; not the mathematical formula that shows the transmutation of energy presence (not all energy is made up of particles) into universe power (particle energy).

The graphic shown indicates the basic master universe structure. It shows where energy originates. It shows how it gets distributed, and at what phase energy can be made use of by space travelers between galaxies. It does not show many interesting facts which are digressions and not spoken to. The “Key” highlighted in yellow describes the colored areas of the horizontal platter that the present universe is divided into. The black wavy lines emanating out from beneath the nuclear universe in dark red are the streams of energy that powers the material universe. The black bar with the three primary colors superimposed on it shows the basic progress of energy from its origins to its uses in space. It is the energy transmutation from cosmic force to universe power that is at the root of the intelligent use of the process to make ships fly quickly through space light years wide.

Meanwhile, I will attempt to explain the meaning of a portion of the graphic with the three colored rectangles superimposed on the black bar.

The blue rectangle represents COSMIC FORCE. Cosmic force is a field of emanations that is not yet recognizable material energy. Science is not truly conversant with the concept of its use in universe building, much less seek something undetectable except by indirection. Cosmic force can not be quantified either, but its presence by other means can be ascertained. When COSMIC FORCE emerges from the nuclear universe it is, in time terms, pre-reality. Cosmic force energy is a space potency, that which is added to space that is the fertility of space, in space, to build the universe.

The yellow rectangle represents EMERGING ENERGY. Cosmic force undergoes modification from its origins into a phase of energy that is on its way to being organized into the structures of energy we are familiar with, but it is not yet there. Emerging energy has two phases. Transmutation processes take cosmic force and changes it into first, puissant energy, and from puissant energy into gravity energy not yet responsive to linear gravity, but to the pull of absolute cosmic force. Linear gravity is a secondary property to materialized energy and does not apply to primary force organization which by its nuclear origins transcends material usages.

The red rectangle represents UNIVERSE POWER. At last now we have arrived at an energy level we are able to observe. Universe power is the energy available for universe building into the familiar atoms and other particles science examines. What our space brothers know about universe power is that it is also stamped with its cosmic [pre-gravity] origins in that it contains elements of surprising adaptability not observable by direct examination of the particles. Universe power always references its origins in spite of its materialization into organizations of electronic structures with familiar polarities (plus and minus charges or the lack thereof).

Universe power has ten phases of manifestation. Atomic construction is one phase of the ten. Much could be said about this organization, but such is irrelevant to the discussion we promised. If the red rectangle were subdivided into ten pieces, it is the first piece (the youngest) that should rivet everyone’s attention. The first phase of universe power is an energy we have hardly met well enough to know its use. It is everywhere, but is not claimed to do the work it should be doing even now on our planet.

Description of Phase I of Universe Power:

BEFORE energy is organized into electronic particles, it exists in a free state that characterizes all Phase I presences. Phase I energy may be found in space in the universe drifts of all space. These drifts act as a reservoir of energy waiting to be converted into the familiar particles and structures we know as materialized energy.

Phase I energy is not the Quark, for the Quarks have a charge. Phase I energy has no charge and does not react to linear gravity, nor is it neutral in the common understanding of that term. Quarks share certain commonalities with Phase I, because both spin different ways in three modalities and both clump through mutual attraction. Quarks contain Phase I units in various numbers (clumps) discretely arranged in their structure. However, it is to the electron we examine to see how the Phase I energy units work in atomic structures. Each electron is composed of 100 Phase I units. If the electron were to lose any one Phase I unit, the electron is disrupted and the particle that was an electron instantly converts into some other atomic form, for example, electrons become the mesotron by this action.

Part 2 of this post will attempt to show how Einstein’s statement about energy is useful to understand universe power, and in what way our space travelers use the equation to learn how to manipulate mass to achieve the wonders of inter-galactic space travel.

Thank you.

Ron

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Excellent! I am looking forward to reading part II and III!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is Part II
Examination of the Einstein Equation To Empower Super-Space Travel
Post Date June 11, 2007

Part I (above) illustrates the origins of energy and contains preliminary information important to this discussion.
The equation written below is helpful to explain space travel at extremely high rates of speed.

E = M C 2

E = The letter “E” stands for the “Energy” of the object.
M = The weight or mass of an object.
C= The speed of light in a vacuum.

The equation tells us that the mass of an object is equivalent to a certain amount of energy and vice versa.

I also believe the equation makes a hidden assumption that would be very helpful to expose in solving the problems of gravity which inhibits space speeds.

Compensating for the Assumption:

Our space travelers know all about relativity, but they also know that to move an object really fast they have to “fool” mother nature by concealing the mass of their ships by tinkering with the “M” (mass) in the equation.

To do this we now have to modify the equation slightly when dealing with a particular type of energy spoken to as Phase I in these posts. The assumption that mass will always behave in a certain way with regard to linear gravity is true, but mass behavior of a ship can be modified when brought into contact with an energy which conceals and does not interact with linear gravity. If we modify the equation to be expressed mathematically in the following manner, we have shown we recognize the effect of its origins upon objects that have weight.

M = Energy (±) infinity (*) divided by the square of the speed of light - OR
M = E ±(*)/C2

(*) is the symbol I am using to represent infinity in the equation.

We do not have to show this assumption in our NORMAL time-space frame of reference since the scientist observes the precise reactions of objects to gravity when conditioned by time space. However, when we use energy that has no debt to linear gravity, we can and do change the effects of gravity on an object. A space ship that wants to go really fast has to transcend the normal cause and effect of space on moving bodies. For the space traveler to get where he needs to go quickly, he knows (M) the mass of his ship can perform a slight of hand when mass is made to appear less than it really is. In fact, mass can be presented almost as zero on a space ship that can use this knowledge.

When the famous equation indicates recognition of the effects of energy origins, then we may with some logic show how space ships can go faster than the speed of light by showing under what conditions we are achieving speeds great than light. The equation without this change can not move and object anything moving faster than the speed of light. However the mathematician wishes to symbolize the presence of these changed space conditions will have to be part of the future when the concept is better understood and some known qualification(s) can be applied.

Qualities of the Massless Free Energy in Space

Quantities of this energy in the time-space zones approach infinity; their availability exceeds the meaning of numbers. As quickly as it appears and is combined into electronic forms, more Phase I energy replaces it.

To perform the trick to allow us to go faster than light speeds, we have to conjecture that matter exists as energy in a materialized but pre-electronic form. That does not mean we are looking at shattered matter or free electrons and other odd forms and pieces.

We have also said that universe power exists in ten different forms, and that only the first form is pre-electronic, having just passed out of the emergent form of un-materialized energy. For convenience I have identified that unit as Phase I energy. The Phase I unit of energy pre-dates all other materialized forms, frequencies, and energies and carries with it an ability to perform some unusual acrobatics when harnessed.

To wit:

Phase I energy has these three varieties of motion which may be described as:

1) The revolutions are at such a rate that it makes the unit resistant to cosmic force. Therefore once it emerges, it can not retrograde, or go backwards into emergent energy. The force of revolution of the revolving entity acts as a repelling reaction. In other words, unlike all other materialized energies in our universe, Phase I energy is so basic it can not be converted backwards (it is repelled by it) to the unusual state from which it came. Other different universe power phases (the other nine) convert to other things when acted upon by forces, but Phase I will not revert backwards to a previous state. It is un-reducible.

2) The high velocity revolutions of Phase I energy approach the acceleration required to exhibit anti-gravity. That anti-gravity effects are a second quality or character of this free energy. Even the slowest unit of Phase I energy exhibits degrees of anti-gravity, while the fastest ones approach retrograde conversion but for the accompanying forces spoken to in item 1) above which prevent escape.

3) Their revolutions as free units allow an independence of existence for each unit so that they may circulate even in the space of atoms and between the variously charged structures of the atom. They are not affected by the nuclear forces within an atom and pass through such atomic structures like the clown fish may pass through a stinging anemone unharmed in the ocean.

It is to these basic characteristics that advanced civilizations have turned to help them overcome distances by harnessing these units to propel spacecraft.

How?

Conceptual Introduction to the Secrets of Super-Speed Transport

We have acknowledged in the equation being worked with that there is an underlying assumption which references infinity. However, where relativity exists, infinity can not go UNLESS whatever we are examining is cloaked with a pattern of energy that may access its infinite birth within its structure. Phase I energy activates as part of its existence the cradle of infinity when in close proximity, by degree, to its original source. Phase I universe power is the only materialized energy that sits on the boundary between what was once cosmic force (an absolute source from infinity), and nuclear matter- that which we use in galactic building in time universes.

End Part II

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is Part III
How To Exceed The Speed of Light

Phase I energy carries this absolute pattern. The pattern of the infinite cradle lies within the structure of the unit of energy we speak to. Phase I energy is so close to emergent energy it would only require a small nudge to rejoin emergent energy and does sometimes through the cataclysmic disruption of a star (but never spontaneously as it must be acted upon). The work the human mind must undertake to use Phase I energy must be directed to their collection and then to their use in propulsion. The closer we come to selecting those Phase I units with the highest revolutionary rates, the closer we come to harnessing the raw and undying energizing potential within cosmic force.

To acknowledge energy on this super-space level origination allows us to supercede the reactions of time-space conditions– in other words, we may ignore the conditions of time-space on a traveling body because we are using an energy that ignores these conditions in its patterns and holds no debt to linear gravity, or to material phenomena as heat, cold, pressure, or light. While this is a slight overstatement, Phase I energy is resistant to almost all of these things. One might picture a bubble of these units around the space ship which transports the vehicle without reference to most things that slow a ship down while traveling.

The basic unit of matter has no debt to gravity. If the basic units found in the transmission of absolute energy into the time-space regions can be segregated before they form materialized objects, then their emission from a space ship will have the effect of reducing its mass since the energy emission has no mass (it is pre-material). One needs a three hundred sixty-degree object (a circle or disk) where its propulsion and ejection of these free-form energies interact with each other to a) move the ship; b) cover the ship in varying degrees to either materialize it or cloak it into invisibility.

The Speed of Light and Why Its Limits Can Be Exceeded:

Let us examine a second assumption in that famous equation. Light, it says, is a constant 186,280 miles per second in a vacuum, and that it can not be exceeded. No one is arguing that light does not do this when the normal space condition is in control. However, the trouble is, that if a space traveler accepted this limitation, he would be content at traveling at the speed of light in a universe that is too big to travel between most of its objects. AS it turns out, there is a way around the restriction if we design our ship to be able to utilize addition.

What our vehicle must be designed to do is detect highways in the universe made up of these basic energy lanes– the so-called space drifts. Transit of ships can be instrumented to recognize and simultaneously utilize (add together) all three of the universally distributed lines of energy that contain these drifts, each having a clear space velocity the speed of light or 186,280 miles per second. When designs are able to superimpose velocity of energy upon velocity of power^^^, they can attain an average speed on their long journeys varying anywhere from 555,000 to almost 559,000 of miles per second of earth time. True, the velocity is slightly affected## by the mass and proximity of neighboring matter and by the strength and direction of the near-by main circuits of universe power.

(^^^ Note: This is not easy to understand, I agree. Essentially, energy is that pushing or pulling power released that can do the work of velocity. When energy of Phase I fuel is harnessed and then added to the circulating circuits of energy- discrete accumulations of energy into universe lanes which “flow” at the speed of light, and one can access one, two, or three of these lanes at the same time, their flow rates plus the propulsion of the over- the-light-speed velocity of Phase I energy, the ship can nearly triple the speed of light.)

(## Note: To be entirely unaffected, the ship would have to access infinity, and that is not, even with the help of this energy, at all possible with a materialized object even a cloaked one. The plus/minus access to infinity through an energy pattern determines how the ship may travel and at what speed relative to light it can travel.)

Only to the degree that any propulsion system can maximize the harvesting of the anti-matter tendencies of absolute energy emissions from the central universe can the efficiency of space travel over large distances become possible. Science will explain the technical aspects of such propulsion with its own terminology, but to make space travel useful, and as a consistent principle, knowledge of the behavior of the force that becomes matter has to be taken into account and studied as our space friends have done and still do.

I have provided the reader some insight into the concepts of travel at great speeds and what energy is required to do it. The secret to making all of this come together deals with the know how of energy lanes and propulsion systems that can do the work of these space ships as reported so many times in the news.

Practical uses of the concepts given here today depend on science doing inventive and creative experimentation to primarily a) to find a way to gather Phase I energy into a “fuel tank”; and b), learn how to push them out into space in a way that releases the anti-gravitational velocities attendant within their matrix of power potential. It may be of no surprise to some readers of this material, that Phase I energy is also the very same energy for what is called Zero Point Energy in some circles. Whatever the name of this energy finally is to be called, once found and harnessed, it can not be depleted and it is enormously efficient.

Thank you.

Ron

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
However, where relativity exists, infinity can not go UNLESS whatever we are examining is cloaked with a pattern of energy that may access its infinite birth within its structure.

Bunch of malarky. You're not even wrong, that's how bad your theories are. Some of this stuff is so bad it makes me wonder if you're a bot that was programmed with buzz-words that someone thought the ATS crowd would respond well to.

Do you have ANYTHING to back up your claims? Do you have some articles you've written wherein you describe how it is that the world's physicists are all barking up the wrong tree and how your theories and specific equations actually answer everything modern physics answers and more? What are the implications of your theory on the standard model? Can you use your equations to make predictions that could be tested at CERN? I mean specific predictions with specific value ranges, etc..

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am not a scientist, Sophismata. However, I have wrestled with the idea of energy source concepts that propel ships for a long time. I do not think we could ever get a craft like them off the ground until we think about energy differently. If one wishes to travel great distances at undreamed of speeds, then we also have to be prepared to restudy energy. If it was not improper to follow the money to understand Watergate, it is just as correct to say, "follow the energy, to really understand the universe." Only orgins will clue anyone about the full capacities of the subject being studied.

The universe is composed of discrete space levels separated by quiescent zones. That observation is partly based upon the extrapolation of any atomic structure to be the model for universe organization, regardless of how big the universe is. You may disagree with that connection and jump of thought, but it is not illogical, just as some science believes it is logical to say that the universes had origins through an explosion. I guess you could call earlier theories of the universe a little crazy too until discoveries validate what earlier people thought was, to use your word, malarky.

Matter actually crosses the boundaries of reality levels as a force to later become recognizable as a dual construction in our universe. Time is the most qualified of all reality levels, but to understand energy in time, one must take into account that its source is a cosmic force which is not directly observable within our space unit. Time constricts the observation of energy because it divides its development in actual (observable) and potential (future) possibilities. What a particular form of energy can do is based on its capacity taking into account its actual and potential function. Phase I energy is unique in its capacity to reference back to its force manifestations. No other unit of energy can do that.

I have never said in these posts that "physicists are all barking up the wrong tree;" perhaps some are, but physicists are also working in the general direction of these concepts even if they do not entirely understand what it is they are reaching for and how they will finally come to them.

There will be a revolution of understanding that takes us to what is indicated as the basic organization of energy phases as shown in these posts. I know how complex and rooted science is in process, but all I have done is provide concepts with enough descriptions that if anyone wishes to search scientific publications, they will find the references scattered eveywhere. But they will not find it all in one place. It is in pieces in the literature; the big picture can be glimpsed here.

While you are critical of these posts, I wonder why you did not say something equally critical about the north arrow on the graphic? I was waiting for it. When referring to space, and its discrete levels, why would I place a directional indicator on the drawing? Space we are told, due to its relative nature, has no up or down in a universal sense. Yet I am not wrong to use a directional arrow. The answer is a conundrum in time, but the mystery lies in the central location of the nuclear universe, a position outside of time and of absolute direction which may be referenced by ships like a compass to navigate space.

Meanwhile, I am content to let the information stand on its own merit because it is conceptual and not yet experiential on our planet. I have described facts about these energies that, if taken seriously, might lead an investigator very quickly to its discoveries. We are close, so close, yet no Eureka!

Best wishes,
Ron

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It looks like one of those posts where you put a pile of words in and a long post of rubbish comes out, with some sort, but not a lot of, coherence.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello Arachnophobia,

I am not a scientist but I have been wrestling with your post and it is wrong. No proof needed since I WRESTLED with it. My own thought is that one need not understand your post to know it's wrong. So therefore it is.

I do have a competing theory, which is that militant pancakes from a higher dimension (wal mart) with an energy level of .75 combined by chance with tasty, peaceful maple syrup (vermont) with an energy level of .5. The resulting imbalance (since we all know 1 is a perfect number) created the universe and the observed inflation (waist) that we see today. The secret to faster than light speed is therefore found in pure, 100% Maple syrup.

I wrestled with it, so it must be right. Science will prove it so in the near future!

TheOnlySaneOne(yummy)

new topics

top topics

join