It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting Video: Moon Structures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hey all,

I didnt see this posted yet. I Just read this article and saw this video about the moon. Same thing Mr. Lear has been telling about what is really on the moon. It sure does make you wonder!!!

www.ufoarea.com...

What do you think John??? Any additional comments on this video?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
its an intresting series of photoghraphs and this is also a popular though not as frequently talked baout topic as well say alien abductions or sightings of UFOs. Interesting photos I wonder what the people at NASA are doing now and what othger secret discoveries they had made behind our backs

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it's about time it's getting out.

The Moon/ship was there but in the wrong orbit so the Grey's positioned it in the correct orbit that it was supposed to be. The Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth and are terra forming the Solar System. Beneath/within one day you will find to be quite beautiful and Earthlike, kind of pure and fresh as you would think the Earth would have been in the beginning.

Your Gods are closer then you think,

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wanted to post this in Mr. Lears Forum, but since I'm new I didnt see anywhere to be able to post there. Or I could just be blind. Probably both.

Ohhhh, I had to actually go into a thread about the moon subject and hit "new post." acckkk, Oh well, the video is being seen here none the less.

BTW, Hi John, I'd like to hear your comments on the video since you know about the moon already.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I visit these forums a lot and I'm very interested in the subject, and that this video completely changed my entire beliefs in moon bases(and inspired me to join ATS). At first i was skeptical, because the pics put up after John Lear's most recent visit to coast to coast AM, didn't look very convincing.

Great find!!!

new topics

top topics

join