It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who created AIDS?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Was AIDS created? These videos will change the way you think.

AIDS part 1

AIDS part 2

Thoughts? Comments?

AlBeMeT

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
AIDS was actually transmitted to humans from monkeys via tainted polio vaccines in Africa, it was on Disc. Channel a few months ago.
Heres a link
Was AIDS transferred from monkeys to humans by tainted polio vaccine?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

A book published today presents research to suggest the vaccine was contaminated with a chimpanzee immunodeficiency virus which infected humans to cause the HIV epidemic.

Hardly a rock solid conclusion. Hell, even the title of your article is posed as a question. I'm not saying this wasn't the source of AIDs. Perhaps it was. Although I think the man-made theory puts forward some interesting points. The point I'm making is that, at this stage, both are still theories.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
www.aidsorigins.com...

by Edward Hooper

In 1999 I wrote a book, The River, which proposed the hypothesis that AIDS might be iatrogenic (caused by physicians), and that scientists might have unwittingly started the pandemic through an experimental oral polio vaccine (OPV) administered in central Africa in the 1950s. That book touched more buttons than I had anticipated, for it sparked a major cover-up among those who had been involved with making the vaccine, and among powerful interest groups within the medical community.

the documentary

so, why would they try to cover-up this story if it wasn't the truth?...

top topics

join