It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Friend - Foe Option

page: 1

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
So I take it the add a Friend - Foe option has been disabled for the time being because mine does not seem to work, I get an "error"...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:51 AM
I was just able to add you as a friend...What's the specific error you receive?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:55 AM
Ok, I seem like an idiot now (it's working for me now) but before when I went to someone's profile and clicked on the green "Friend" button I just got a blank white page with a small text message saying "error" and thats it.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
Don't feel like a 'lonely' idiot, because I had the same 'error' message earlier today when I tried to add someone.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:49 PM
Anytime I try to click the
button, I received an error. Well, in the past I have. But if I went directly to their profile, I was able to successfully add the member as my friend.

Edit: Just clicked it now and it worked fine.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
i assume this only works from
and not belowtopsecret and so on
since most errors that have occured are on those and not the flagship part of ATS

correct me if i am wronge

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link is the forum listing for ATS. is the forum listing for BTS. is the forum listing for AP.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:01 PM
Well I just tried it a minute ago and it's not working again, perhaps it shuts off for some reason...?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
We're going through some minor additions and updates today, everything should be working on all sites relatively soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
Ok thanks for the insight SO, and hey is that a new bar oh my...
Seems that all members with more than 10,000 posts get a new bar...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
a new bar!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:36 AM
The avatar of member "Tea" indicated that he is my Foe. I didn't choose him as a Foe and he isn't listed in my profile as a Foe. His profile, however, shows that I had picked him as a Foe. So I chose the Friend option instead. Now, his avatar shows that he is both my friend and my foe. There are two strips at the top of his avatar...

I don't know this member.
Tea! So, I'd rather not have him as a friend or foe right now, but would prefer a friend than a foe.

Can I reset the option somehow?

top topics